1. Who are you?
Richard William John Partridge (Pretentious I know.)
2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you?
I’m lovely really, despite all the sarcasm
I will always be here to listen to anybody’s problems
I belong in the 60’s.
3. When you aren’t filling out 5,000 question surveys like this one what are you doing?
College, listening to le music n shizzle
4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn’t like at the time).
I’ll do the ones from Dean Close:
5. What is your biggest goal for this year?
Get through the next year of college without fucking up sounds like a good’un
6. Where do you want to be in 5 years?
7. What stage of life are you in right now?
The 18 year old college student who’s trying to gather together a decent beer fund.
8. Are you more child-like or childish?
9. What is the last thing you said out loud?
Well I’m singing along to my iPod right now, so the last thing was “And the man at the back said attack and it turned into a ballroom blitz”“
10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now?
Teenage Dirtbag - Wheatus or Carry On My Wayward Son :’)
11. Have you ever taken martial arts classes?
Yes. One. I beat the instructor.
12. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same?
Life has it’s ups and downs.
13. Does time really heal all wounds?
Last time I did this I said no. Now I think I’ll have to say yes, if you survive long enough.
14. How do you handle a rainy day?
I go curl up and listen to John, Paul, George and Ringo.
15. Which is worse…losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights?
Losing luggage, I enjoy the challenge of christmas lights.
16. How is your relationship with your parents?
Will you miss them when they are gone?
One of them.
17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you?
I usually have my monster headphones on with music playing, so no :)
18. What is the truest thing that you know?
19. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A billionaire :L I had this whole plan to marry Bill Gates’ daughter :3
20. Have you ever been given a second chance?
21. Are you more of a giver or a taker?
22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind?
23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
Having my hand set on fire by petrol
24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you?
25. Who have you hugged today?
26. Who has done something today to show they care about you?
Lots of peoples… Ben, Kate, Suzie, Ollie, Mum, Archie, Lacey, Adrianna
27. Do you have a lot to learn?
28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be?
C Read Girls’ Minds
29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel?
30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship?
Trust, Love, Fun.
31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die?
A Find a wife and have at least 4 children
B Learn to play guitar
32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing?
A Hurting someone I love
B Going to war.
C A marathon.
33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause?
Not sure it’s just one cause, but one of my defining beliefs is that there is something fundamentally wrong with this country and how it is run.
34. What does each decade make you think of:
20’s: A hailed golden age that turned out to be not so sweet.
30’s: Political nightmare
50’s: The rat pack and the beginning of Rock.
60’s: I belong here and wish I could be with all my heart. Overriding feeling is happy.
70’s: Rock and roll is dying.
80’s: People temporarily go insane. Probably due to loss of decent music.
90’s: My generation is born. God help the world.
2000 (so far): Mainstream music no longer qualifies as music. HOWEVER DOCTOR WHO IS BACK BITCHES!
2010’s: Everyone is convinced the world is going to end. Revolutions. People burning holy books. Racism. Gangs. Financial crisis. London Olympics. #worldisfucked
35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why?
60’s by far. I belong there. They were the most perfect, beautiful, musical, creative and free years in living memory.
36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song?
Fuck this question. That is a bloody ridiculous question. It’s like trying to pick your favourite gold bar out of Fort Knox.
37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country?
England, that twat David Cameron.
If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be?
One sentence? Shit.. how do I condense one of my political rants into a single sentence.
"Fuck Off!" seems to lend itself here…
38. What’s your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night?
Dave. Mock the Week repeats xD
39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why?
The caterpillar in Fantasia that smokes a hookah pipe.
40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout?
41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat?
42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night?
Black is the colour it should be in the day as well, but our atmosphere refracts the sun rays/light to produce a lovely blue.
43. What does your name mean?
Powerful leader in Old German
44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space?
Outer Space. In a TARDIS
45. Word association
What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:
Elvis: Deep fried mars bars
46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be?
47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive?
48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday?
49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do?
iPod, laptop (tumblr) and food
50. Have you ever saved someone’s life or had your life saved? Saved a life Twice. Mine has been saved several
51. Make up a definition for the following silly words…
Fruitgoogle: A mystical fruit that has knowledge of everything… like a hitchikers guide to the galaxy, but edible.
Ambytime: That point of drunkeness when even straight people become bisexual
Asscactus: A brilliant new nickname for someone whose a pain in the arse.
52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands?
Well I did fashion a smoking device out of a hospital syringe earlier… count?
53. What was your favorite toy as a child?
My bunny :3 My sister gave him to me when I was born, and he still sleeps next to me. IDEGAF
54. How many TV’s are in your house?
55. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow?
Like fighting a leprechaun xD
57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true?
Several, I’m one of these people that get deja vu all the time.
58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader?
59. What is your idea of paradise?
Reliving that time of your life that was best, whether it’s an hour, a week or a year.
60. Do you believe in god and if so what is he/she/it like?
I don’t believe in God. I hope for something after death. That’s about it.
61. Do you believe in Hell?
Nope. Not in a million years.
62. What one thing have you done that most people haven’t?
I have sung to an audience in the Royal Albert Hall.
63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done?
I actually have no idea… I think only the person who I was being kind to should be able to judge that.
64. Are you a patient person?
65. What holiday should exist but doesn’t?
New Years Eve Recovery Week
66. What holiday shouldn’t exist but does?
Easter. It’s pointless. I don’t like chocolate
67. What’s the best joke you ever heard?
Yet another stupid, impossible question. Well it is, if you watch as much comedy as I do.
68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been?
Thorpe Park. I have never failed to have a great time.
69. Is your hair natural or dyed?
Au natural ;D
70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front?
Any secrets I hold are either not mine or kept to protect people from myself.
71. What is under your bed right now?
72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home?
Go home… I never really liked Oz
73. If you drive do you frequently speed?
74. What is the world’s best song to dance to?
Refuse to answer these questions
75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone?
Fuck… can’t even remember the last time I danced with someone :L
76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers?
77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo?
78. Would you consider yourself to be a romantic?
Very. In the traditional sense of the word.
79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off?
No, an object doesn’t have to be rotating to have a gravitational field. However the electro-magnetic field would be fuuuuhuuuuuhhccccccckkkkkkeeedddd.
80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it?
Have a family
81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick?
Freedom to be a chav?
82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole?
North pole cos that’s where Santa lives! :3
83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television?
84. What do you think makes someone a hero?
An admirable, selfless act
85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in?
86. Name one thing that turns your stomach:
87. What was the last thing you paid for?
A Mars Bar i thinkkk…
88. Are you a coupon clipper?
89. Get anything good in the mail recently?
90. Which would you rather take as a gym class…dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling?
91. In Star Trek people ‘beam’ back and forth between different places. What this means is they stand in a little tube and their molecules are deconstructed and sent to another tube somewhere else where they are reassembled. Only problem is when the molecules are deconstructed the person is dead. When they are put back together it is only a clone that has all the dead person’s memories. So…
Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends?
Yes. Who we are is defined by our memories, not our matter.
92. What insects are you afraid of?
93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say?
Love like it’s the first time. Kiss like it’s the last time.
94. What’s the most eccentric thing you have ever worn?
Top hat, monocle, walking cane, trench coat, spandex leggings and platform shoes.
95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be?
96. What are your parents interested in?
Nothing I am.
97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet?
Yes :3 I miss thee Boris :’(
Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal?
Not yet. I SHALL HAVE MY PET BAT ONE DAY!
98. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans?
99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest?
100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you. What do you bring?
Beer, bacon, weed