1) I wish the world was like Doug! -I would love green skin.
2) I love to talk about art. The process of making the image or object and the pacific idea/emotion its trying to evoke through materials, themes/ symbols, events, composition, and color. -Well I use to -_-
3) I’m a Gemini.
4) I’m obsessed with lace.
5) I know of and like or use to like many animated films that no one I talk to knows about (Mouse and Mole, Timmy the Tooth, The Magic Voyage, The World Of Peter Rabbit And Friends, Once Upon a Forest, so on).
6) I don’t tell the good or the bad about myself to people I hate…Therefore my mother hardly knows me.
7) I make too many jokes about drugs and hookers that sometimes people wonder.
8) I don’t say what I mean and don’t speak out of line, which I should! I try different tactics to bring up a problem.
9) I act drunk when I’m sleepy…I burst out in song or laugh non-stop.
10) I like to play with words…make the image bend to my liking. -I write poetry.
11) I like to play dress up and go all the way; make-up, outfit, hair.
12) I love restaurant food, but not staying in the restaurant most of the time.
13) I hate it when people get a girl friend or boy friend then they forget about their friends and about themselves.
14) I have experienced domestic abuse.
15) I have been told that I’m not “black enough”.
16) I started drinking coffee when I was 10.
17) I play pranks on people ^_^
18) ____Is my best friend and the glue of many different groups of friends I’ve been apart of. Some I miss like V, Telly, ____ and I or Manny, ____ and I. And some I wish never happened like Bitch, Manny, ____, Ant., Joe, and I.
___ my“bff” of 7years dumped me. Which means I lost the friends/acquaintances I’ve meet through her.
19) Most of my friends are just facebook friends now. -How the fuck did that happen -_-’
20) I love comics and manga.
21) I’m not talkative and then again I am o_O
22) I think I have OCD
23) I end up cleaning or run errands for people when I go to their house.
24) I like sweet juxtapositions of people to buildings, advertisements, signs… I find a lot of beauty and importance in the mundane.
25) I make funny faces…most of the time without knowing.
1: I have a very strange passion for baby gear as in car seats and strollers.
2: I’m not even 5ft tall
3: I know the entire High School Musical script by heart. Not just the songs, the lines and everything.
4: I have a twin sister
5: I’m really talented at designing nail art
6: a magic skill of mine is that I can put any baby to sleep
7: I’m overly obsessed with Disney
8: my brother is the founder of really successful Apple YouTube channel
9: my 12 year old sister is taller than me by a foot and half
10: my best friend is my cousin who is a year younger than me
11: I usually have friends younger than me
12: my hair is dip dyed blue
13: my favorite hot cute guys include Zac Efron, Harry Styles and James Roday
14: as you can tell from number 13 I love James Roday and that means my favorite tv show is Psych and then Friends
15: I never ever do good with change. I seriously hate change.
16: I believe in having crayons on tables at all times
17: here’s a juicy one and maybe even tmi but my legs go unshaven and get really I’m mean really hairy during the winter.
18: I have long hair but I hate keeping it down
19: I’m unexpectedly in love with the country I live in and so proud to call it my own. This is my home and I cry whenever I think about when I moved here because I’m just happy I live here.
20: I have a dog named Sleepy
21: I’m a huge daddy’s girl. My father is my best friend. I love him to bits. He makes me laugh, holds my hand when I cry, and guides me when I need him.
22: I went through a huge Twilight phase. I’ve read breaking dawn probably about 25 times. I was team Edward. Don’t ask.
23: going along with my Twilight phase, my cousin and I have nicknames for each other I was Bella she was Edward, we had ship names Edla and bedwerd, the nicknames stuck so now we call each other, I’m beddie and she’s breadla.
24: I love colors. I believe that colors are one of life’s miracles .i have a whole philosophy about this.
25: I once saw Obama.
26: I think politics are really boring and I think that everyone involved with politics is a big fat drama queen.
27: I’m a sucker for teenage boys taking care of a baby.
28: I have an eating disorder that actually really truly sucks.
29: the relationship I have with my bed is called love and we are getting married
30: my dog Sleepy has threw up in my bed more times than I can count. That problem grossed you out right?
31: I’m a huge Sophie Kinsella fan (the author)
32: I’m one of the slowest eaters you’ve ever seen
33: on that note I actually really seriously hate food. Except for candy.
34: I love a good quote.
35: my sweat pants and sweatshirts are literally all I need. I will also be marrying those.
36: I’m bilingual
37: I always wear socks. Due to that my feet are pale white.
38: I can’t stand and it when my skin touches my skin if its dry
39: I get really cranky and annoyed if I haven’t eaten and and am tired.
40: I hate hate hate getting my socks wet.
41: my mother is my super hero
42: I’m the kind of person that would wear a tutu and a cape in public
43: I want to buy stock in a chocolate company
44: rainbows are one of my favorite things
45: I’m really good at soccer but I don’t play anymore
46: I can operate up to 6 computer devices at the same time
47: I have ADD
48: I’m organized and neat and a procrastinator and lazy bum all at the same time
49: I’ve watched all episodes of Gilmore Girls in 2 weeks
50: I have severe deathly allergies to peanuts, tree nuts, almonds and sesame and also peas.
Oh you guys should post 50 facts about you and send them to me!! I’d love to hear them.
2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now?
No, because I can’t afford to date anyone at this point in my life, also there’s no one I’m interested in that’s 18 right now.
3. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys?
Girls, though I have guy friends too. Used to be a tomboy until it got awkward.
4. Would you ever smile at a stranger?
Yes, I always do and usually say hello too.
5. Can you commit to one person?
Yes, I believe I can do that even though I’ve never dated. Commitment is very important too me.
6. How do you look right now?
7. What exactly are you wearing right now?
Green sweeter, white hetalia tee shirt, black jazz pants, brown boots.
8. How often do you listen to music?
At least once a day while I’m in the car.
9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2014?
Yes, going off to college.
11. Are you a social or an antisocial person?
In between, I get along with people just fine, but I’m usually quiet and mumble a lot.
12. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
I’d smile and be happy for them. It’s a minor sting at most.
13. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
I don’t really know, I guess so.
14. Can you drive a stick shift?
15. Do you care if people talk badly about you?
Not really, though I’m more curious about why they have those opinions of me. I wonder if I did something or came off in a bad way. But really it doesn’t bother me.
16. Are you going out of town soon?
How far out of town? I’m going to Canada soon.
17. When was the last time you cried?
About a week ago, a lot of stress just got to me. It’s all fine now though.
18. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
Yes, though it’s not that I didn’t expect to get along with them, it’s that I didn’t expect how close I’d be with them.
19. If you could change your eye color, would you?
No, my eye color is fine. I’ve been told that they’re pretty, which makes me happy.
20. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
Clean the house.
21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having.
All the laundry.
22. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex?
Yes, but it was a long time ago.
23. Are you nice to everyone?
Yes, I try to be. It’s good to be able to cooperate with people whether you personally like them or not.
24. What are you sitting on right now?
My bed, though it’s more like laying down on my stomach than sitting.
25. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
Yes, I think I can since commitment is very important to me.
26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
No, I don’t think I’ve had that desire.
27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
28. Do you get a lot of colds?
No, more of a one a year thing usually.
29. Have your pants ever fallen down in public?
30. Does anyone hate you?
Not that I know of.
31. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
Yes, he’s one of my good friends.
32. Do you like watching scary movies?
Depends, I like watching stuff like paranormal activity, but regular horror movies freak me out.
33. Are you a jealous person?
I don’t really know, a bit I guess but who isn’t? Even god admits to being jealous.
34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
Hm, that’s tough since I haven’t been alive for that long. But I guess it would be the year I wouldn’t stop crying. I cried a lot during my last year of dance. I quit and started feeling better.
35. Did you have a dream last night?
Yeah, it had something to do with Aladdin. It was a musical and I ended up having to be Aladdin because the guy who was suppose to do it got hurt. I had to improve the whole thing till I woke up.
36. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to?
Of course, my family and friends.
37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
I used to think so when I was little, but no. I highly doubt it now.
38. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
Yeah, I think there are a couple people who seem to have a thing for me, but sadly I don’t feel the same way. It’s flattering, but I show that I’m not interested.
39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
Could be, I hope they’re good thoughts.
40. Did you have a good day yesterday?
Yeah, it was good until I had to do all the laundry.
41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship?
No, haven’t been in a relationship at any point in my life so far.
42. Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
No, I mean I’m still living in the same place, same school, but I feel like I’ve changed, and for the better.
43. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now?
Probably talking, sitting around and being comfortable.
44. What’s the best part about school?
The friends you make and teachers you get along with.
45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook?
I don’t have a Facebook.
46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school?
Not really, I’m usually close enough to them to talk to them and the teachers don’t care.
47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
Yes, things that happen in my head I sometimes put into practice if they’re possible, just to see the reactions of others.
48. Were you single over the last summer?
Yes, because I’ve never been in a relationship with anyone, ever.
49. What are you supposed to be doing right now?
Vacuuming my room.
50. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?
In her own way, I mean guys are attracted to her all the time. So yeah, she’s attractive.
…So that’s 50 new things you may or may not have known about me. Told you that I liked answering questions. I’d like to see other people answer these questions.