My charms came in this week, so I’ve put these up in my etsy store!
It’s Joker/Shadow Mishima and Akira/Mishima! (I really wanted a joker/shadow mishima charm hehe…) It’s on 2 inches of clear acrylic, double-sided~
I actually didn’t print a lot but I underestimated the strength of the Mishima Boys orz… so I don’t have much in stock right now (like less than 5 right now lmaooo), but I’ll definitely do another print run soon for these, so don’t worry if it’s sold out…I’LL BE BACK WITH MORE! I’m just glad there are more people than I thought who likes this ship HAHA
I’m selling it for $8USD + shipping!
The store link should be at the bottom corner of this post for mobile users or top right corner for PC users(green etsy button) or if you can’t see it, click here (only works for PC users)! Have to do all these weird linking around because tumblr will hide any post with external links :’)
tl;dr will be at the bottom as this is quite long story.
Names, places and dates have all been changed to conceal people’s identity in this event.
Let me set the scene first, I had joined the Army direct from “high school” (for my colonial friends) and had a great time, however my contract was up and I had decided that I really wanted to go back into further education and redo my high school (As I failed everything as I was so focused on joining the Army at the time) with the intention on going to University. So, with that in mind I did not sign on for another contract with the Army I just left.
Cute headcanons for @kayvsworld because a lot of bad AoU memories left a bitter taste.
1. Tony spends hours teaching his bots to do claw handshakes after the first fist bump. Dum E and U have an elaborate one that fascinates Butterfingers who really has a reason for that name.
2. Once when Rhodey slept over at Tony’s place, he and JARVIS got into a sing-off. Tony made that his emergency ringtone because you really cannot ignore it.
3. Both Pepper and Tony don’t know to cook well. The first time they tried cooking together, there was batter dripping from the walls, Pepper was sitting on top of the fridge while fending off a sentient toaster, and Tony was floating on his boots trying to catch burnt pancakes that fell from the ceiling. Unfortunately it was for Rhodey’s birthday. Happy shooed them both out and whipped up a gourmet meal.
4. Tony has a huge collection of the softest and brightest socks. He loves wearing them and rubbing his feet together while watching TV.
5. JARVIS’ Christmas stocking has new blueprints of upgrades for him. Dum E whines throughout the day. JARVIS smugly reminds him of it in casual conversation.
6. Tony likes metallic crayons. He has one in his pocket at most times and if he ever has to autograph a kid’s drawing, he whips it out.
7. People think Tony is a messy eater. They’re surprised to see that Pepper is an equally messy eater; both of them stuff their faces with abandon and fight over the last slice of pizza.
8. If ever invited to a wedding, Tony stays calm till kids come in. After that you can see Tony and the kids building things in the lawn, getting their pristine dresses dirty with fun.
9. Tony goes on Candy Shower Flights during Halloween. He drops candy from the sky as he flies and always, ALWAYS makes it happen at shelters and orphanages.
10. Tony knows to braid hair, keep kids entertained and has helped out a couple of his employees who were parents if they ever brought kids to work. He definitely doesn’t mind glitter all over his suit if kids have fun.
I'm having guests visit and stay in my apartment for the first time! They'll be here in 4 days. What can I do to prepare? It's really important to me that my guests see how well my boyfriend and I are doing now that we're living together and I want to make a good impression!
1. Start by deep cleaning your apartment. Vacuum, mop, wipe dust off the back of the TV. Clean the things you don’t normally clean in your regular cleaning routine. I recommend spreading this cleaning out in the few days before they arrive.
2. Comb the apartment for things that you are not 100% okay with your guests seeing. I’m talking dildos, sexy panties, bongs, etc. Store these out of sight in a closet for the duration of their stay.
3. Stock up on snacks. I recommend fresh fruit, cheese and crackers, chips and salsa. If you have a microwave, buy some microwave snacks like mini pizzas or taquitoes. I know these aren’t the healthiest snacks in the world, but sometimes a warm snack does the trick.
4. Similarly, get all your take-out menus in one organized stack. Because you do not want to be cooking three meals a day for these people.
5. Stock up on guest bathroom supplies. One would hope that people coming to spend a week at your place would bring things as simple as toothbrushes, but sometimes they forget. Here’s a list of bathroom supplies for your guest:
- Toothbrushes and toothpaste (get travel sized)
- Shampoo and conditioner (again, travel sized)
- Towels that are only for your guests (just wash some of your towels and fold them and tell your guests that they’re for them to use)
- Soap (travel sized)
- Q-tips (people NEVER bring q-tips! Put a little pack of them out in plain sight in the bathroom)
6. Make sure you’re fully stocked household essentials wise. Here are some examples:
- Toilet paper
- Paper towels
- First Aid kit
- Trash bags
- Napkins (paper or otherwise)
- Plates (paper or otherwise)
7. Get a bowl of fresh fruit and put it on your coffee table or dining room table. I recommend citrus, because it lasts longer. A bowl of citrus on a table makes you look like more of an “Adult”. Science side of Tumblr please explain.
8. Create a guest space for your guests before they arrive. Wash any sheets and blankets, wipe any bedside tables down, and if you’re feeling fancy buy some flowers to put in a vase by where they’ll be sleeping.
9. Buy some things that will cover up a bad scent quickly. Like Febreeze or incense or scent candles. Just in case!
10. And finally, come up with a list of places to take your guests. Hiking trails, nice restaurants, shopping malls, cinemas, etc. Please don’t try to entertain them 100% of the time, let them do their thing occasionally. But have at least one outing planned a day.