You laid on the tanning chair, gazing up at the star filled night sky. The full moon shining down on you as you take a hit from the blunt that lays between your fingers. Stretching your arm out, you pass the blunt to G, who laid on the chair next to you.
Neither of you had said a word since lighting the blunt. Both of you taking in the night sky, the autumn breeze, and the crickets chirping in the background. It wasn’t often that Gerald got down time, and when he did he was usually out partying.
This was a whole new scene, a change. A good change.
“I know all your dreams, goals, accomplishments you have in life,” you began keeping your gaze on the stars, “but what’s your biggest nightmare?”
G stayed silent for a second, thinking about the question. You two weren’t per say a couple, but he had feelings for you, your feelings were mutual. You both lived the fast life, with your modeling career, and his rapping career there was never time for a relationship.
“Losing everything. My job, my fans, music, you. My biggest nightmare is losing you.”
You looked over at the tall, lanky man, your heart beat speeding up within a second.
“All the years that I’ve been in this music career I felt alone. Every night after tour, I felt as if no one understood me, got who I was, what I wanted. It was not until I met you that I didn’t feel alone anymore, I felt as if I could share and talk about it all without being judged. Because you understand, you get me. You get me and I’m afraid that no one else in the world will ever get me like you do, Y/N.”
“Gerald,” you didn’t know what to say.
“I just- somewhere along the way, I got attached, I grew feelings, G fucking Eazy became a damn softie, for you. So yes, I think I’m in love, and yes my biggest fear is losing you.”
Am auzit ca pe 5 martie este ziua Tumblr-ului si m-am gandit ca in acea zi, fiecare blogger sa aiba la vedere un “T”, pe geaca, pe pantaloni, oriunde:)Asa, in caz ca vedem vreun blogger pe strada puten discuta cu el personal:)
Da si tu reblog daca iti place ideea!:D
Așa ca voi caută mereu trandafiri albi împrăștiați pe strada și-un zâmbet înecat in cafeaua amara. Căci lumea asta nu iartă, iar egalitatea e o iluzie sparta. Iar dacă egalitatea aceea de care înveți la școala, e doar o poezie spusa in graba, atunci ce-i cu iubirea aia despre care auzi de-o viața, de pe vremea in care mergeai in patru labe și țineai noaptea in brațe un cățeluș de plus, ascuns acum in podul unei case? E și ea o iluzie menită sa ascund un adevăr, mult prea negru pentru o lume colorata? Sau e ceva ce e menit sa exprime galaxia pe care o simti in tine, in nopțile acelea de iarna in care simti canicula sub piele și-o urma a unui zâmbet in sânge, ca un spin de trandafir înfipt in palma? Desi poate e un clișeu, menit sa facă oameni sa creadă in ceva și sa se piardă. Căci atunci când te pierzi e cald și o liniște bleaga și nu simti harababura din minte și atunci e bine, deși e doar o oboseala seaca, un gând amar lăsat sa moara.
Sau poate e doar ziua aia in care ajungi acasă, in care strângi in brațe alta inima seaca, înecată intr-o tigara amara și-o cana de cafea cu lapte, îndulcită cu un zâmbet, care nu mai exprima nici moarte, nici viața. Dar cred totuși ca e ceva legat de viața asta amara, care se îndulcește uneori cu un cub de vorbe ciudate și-o privire care te face sa alungi ura din vene, sa o pui departe de inima ta rece.
Și totuși la sfârșit de tot e doar o iluzie, căci in cele mai negre gânduri esti doar tu cu tine, sau mai bine spus doar o parte din tine, partea aceea care a încetat sa creadă in povesti auzite pe strada.
căci e frig și-un fel de frica amara care sufla peste inima, precum un vânt rece de iarna. dar e in regula, căci în același secunda bleaga, e un calm scos din vraja, precum o adiere calda pe o plaja. și e un urlet bine ascuns, in spatele unor ochi înecați in nestire, precum un cub de zahăr lăsat să cadă intr-o cana neagră.
dar la final ce mai contează? căci e o vânătăile neagră, care se găsește precum scrumul de tigara, întins sub inima precum o gheara. și e o teama adânca precum o mare uitată, in care se găsește tot ce e vechi și dur, precum un gând smuls din minte, intr-o dimineața de luni.
și la final e doar o durere veche, doar o lovitura neagra, peste care se întinde cu indiferenta o ultima lacrimi amara, uscata pe inima ca si o pata, de pe tricoul acela alb pătat in graba, de-un pahar cu vin scăpat pe o masa.
Because I am loving unpopular opinions thread, what your top five unpopular Gilmore Girls opinions?
Tbh giving my unpopular opinions is my favorite thing in the world - I went and got my laptop to answer this on instead of doing it on mobile. That’s how seriously I take unpopular opinions 😆
1. Logan is Rory’s best boyfriend. I think we can all agree that Rory’s boyfriends were all trash, generally speaking. They each represented a particular phase in her life, and each was exactly what she needed at certain times during those phases. HOWEVER, I feel like Logan is in another league; he’s miles above the others. Disclaimer: I knowhe is flawed so nobody think I’m excusing any of his poor choices or behavior here. Logan pushed Rory out of her comfort zone; he, in my opinion, was the first of her boyfriends to really challenge her views, and he wasn’t afraid of doing it. Like in You Jump, I Jump, he challenges her notions about journalists being observers and not participators. In Lorelai Planetarium, he confronts her about her privilege. Some people think he’s being a dick, but I think in both those instances (and a few others) Rory needed a hefty dose of reality. That being said, he may be miles above the rest, he’s no Miles 😉
2. I loved The Revival. Not that there weren’t things about it that didn’t bug me, but that could just as easily be said about the original series. It wasn’t perfect, but there were a lot more good things about it than bad. Every time I rewatch I get really emotional because GILMORE GIRLS IS BACK ON MY SCREEN!!! I waited almost a decade for The Revival to happen, and I honestly can’t imagine it being much better than it was overall. There are little things here and there that would’ve made it extra special, but I really do love it as is. Luke and Lorelai got married and danced to Reflecting Light - what more could you want?! 😍
3. Season 4 is the best season. Idk how unpopular this really is, but most people really love S5 or S3 from what I’ve gathered. Some people that I’ve talked with think S4 is actually the most boring because nothing really happens with Rory until the end and the Dean thing is stupid, and Lorelai is just meh without Rory to pal around with. Both of these things are totally absurd to me. Maybe what’s going on with Rory and Lorelai at the very beginning of the season isn’t like fast-paced, crazy drama or anything, but it’s authentic; it’s the kind of real-life stuff that makes the show so comforting. I love this season because it was the first time Lorelai and Rory were going to be separated, and there were a lot of ways the show could’ve gone way downhill because of that, but it didn’t! In fact, it only got better. Watching Luke and Lorelai’s slow burn finally, finally, finally start to fully ignite is thrilling. And we get to see Lorelai accomplish her dream of opening the Dragonfly; it’s so beautiful and moving to witness the whole process. I could go on and on about this season for ages, so I’ll just leave it at that.
4. I don’t think Rory should’ve been a journalist. Since you and I have discussed this before, I know we have similar opinions :)This became more clear to me as I have gotten older and rewatched the show. She was always portrayed as a good writer, and she always seemed to enjoy writing for the paper, but I don’t think that means she was meant to be a journalist. I think she still could’ve been apart of the Yale Daily News without pursuing journalism (like Paris). I don’t think she had the drive to really do what it takes to be a journalist (says me who has no experience in journalism) nor did she have a thick enough skin. Instead, Rory should’ve used her writing skills and love of literature for English Lit, or combined her writing skills, love of literature, and insane organizational skills to become an editor. You and I have talked about this in the past - a cool twist in S6 would’ve been Rory not just dropping out of college, but transferring to someplace like NYU to pursue something along those lines.
5. Marty and Max Medina are fuckboys. When I first watched the show, and even in more recent years, I always thought these two guys were the sympathetic male characters. I felt bad that they got the shaft from the Gilmore Girls, and I always said they were who I would want the girls to be with if their soulmates didn’t exist. But now I think they are both trash. Max puts a lot of pressure on Lorelai to do things she isn’t ready or isn’t willing to do, then guilts her into doing them when she tries to refuse. I also thought it was kind of suspicious that he never once questioned the fact that Lorelai never really said she loved him, or that she wouldn’t sleep in the same room as him when he was at her house. He also proposed to her to end a fight, where he accosted her for dating Luke while they were separated (which she did not do) while also informing her that he had been seeing someone else, and it was kinda serious. Along the same lines, another unpopular opinion is that I hate the episode Love, Daisies, and Troubadours. That whole proposal is atrocious. While Marty doesn’t initially push Rory into anything, he makes up for that later. As soon as he realizes he likes her and it’s not mutual, he avoids her. Then when she tries to make up with him, he basically tells her they can’t be friends anymore because she doesn’t like him. Now I get needing space because your feelings are not returned, but based on the fact that Marty completely drops Rory after she tells him she likes Logan, it seems like Marty was only interested in becoming Rory’s friend so he could eventually become her boyfriend. PLUS when we see Marty again in S7, he clearly still has feelings for Rory and puts her in a really terrible and uncomfortable position with Lucy. And I don’t think he even apologizes for it? Smh.
Man this was harder than I thought?? I have a couple of other unpopular opinions about some of Rory’s other boyfriends….but I don’t want to stir the pot any more than I have already with that so I’ll just save it for another time.