I’m watching La La Land and it’s ok but it could be a lot better!
- Ryan Gosling didn’t seem suited to the musical aspects of the role, maybe cast a different hearthrob with more experience in the genre, like Zac Efron
- Emma Stone similarly didn’t seem to thrive with the singing and dancing, so maybe cast someone again with experience and heck why not someone with proven chemistry with zac efron.. maybe vanessa hudgens
- Maybe if the male love interest was into something a little more relatable than Jazz? Like maybe basketball?
- Female character seemed a little flat, maybe if she was also incredibly gifted with math and science?
- Setting of LA wasn’t particularly relatable, maybe if it was set somewhere universal? Like High School?
- Just watch High School Musical