On May 26, 2017, Yuzuru Hanyu revealed his short program for the Olympic season at the first show of Fantasy on Ice (Makuhari). He will skate to Frederic Chopin’s Ballade no.1 again for the third season, debuting a different jump layout of 4lo, 3a, and a second half 4t-3t combination. (x)
Pulled out all my energy to get this out here now too! Just like the Noctis!Joker ones, I did two versions of Prompto as Skull as well! My poll on twitter states otherwise, that this won’t be the only variation of Prompto you’ll see LOL For now enjoy this one until I come back with more! Go my little sunshine—let the captain be free!
1. Don’t mope around and keep beating yourself up. That will only distract you from your studying, and stop you from doing your best in other subjects.
2. Remember a bad grade is only a bad grade. It doesn’t mean you’re worthless or have failed as a person.
3. Try and find a way to let your feelings out through some kind of physical activity. For example, through running, jogging, or going to the gym.
4. Aim to do better on the next test you have. There will still be other tests where you can get a higher mark. Maybe see it as a wake-up call, and change your study habits.
5. Try and figure out why you received the bad grade. Do you need to study more, or to learn some new techniques? Did you not fully understand the course material? Did you just have a bad day, or were you tired or feeling sick?
6. Get extra help from your teachers if you need it. Most of them are happy to answer students’ questions.
7. Be determined to keep going and to persevere. It’s easier to do well with a good attitude.