“Sevgili Buski yetkilileri,
Adım Hamza Yusuf Çukur. Karacabey(?) Şehit Serkan Şahin Ortaokulunda 5/B öğrencisiyim.
26/11/2016 Cumartesi akşamı Bursa'ya dayımlara giderken benim için önemli olan bir şey çok dikkatimi çekti.
Buski'nin dağıttığı su tasarrufu çok kez okudum (KİTABINI). Akan sulara boşa giden sulara daha dikkat eder oldum.
Fakat Buski'nin binasında bir çeşme ve 4 su damlası gördüm. Her defasında 4 damla su boşa akıyor. O damlaların altında bir kova olması gerekmez mi? Ya da bir çiçek? Ya da bir ağaç?
Bir çocuk gözünden kaçmaz!
Hamza Yusuf Çukur”
Bakın eğer bu doğruysa, vasiyetimdir cenazeme bu çocuk da gelsin. Buski'nin düşünceli yetkilileri de cenazemde Hamza Yusuf'un getirdiği çiçeklere 4 damla su damlatsın. Ama 4 damla. 4 damladan fazlası ruhumun terk ettiği bedenime çok gelir, israf olmasın, Hamza Yusuf kızmasın.
Rules: answer 30 questions and tag 20 3 blogs(IDK WHO TO TAG) you would like to get to know better.
1. Nicknames: Rau
2. Gender: Female
3. Star sign: Capricorn
4. Height: 154 cm
5. Time: 11:26 pm
6. Birthday: 10 January
7. Favorite bands: Maroon 5, Fall Out Boys (idk which other bands qualify as favourite other than these two since I don’t listen to much bands in the first place)
8. Favorite solo artists: Faizal Tahir, Siti Nurhaliza, Justin Timberlake, Shakira(there are many more but these ones are my most go to when I want to hear songs)
9. Song stuck in my head: Cake By The Ocean by DNCE(all because my brother played that song one time and now the chorus keeps on repeating in my head)
10. Last movie I watched: Tombiruo: Penunggu Rimba(great Malay movie. Love the action scenes)
11. Last show I watched: Avengers Assemble(watching back that episode where Tony and Stephen keep on bickering like children. Favourite episode)
12. When did I create my blog: It depends on which blog you’re talking about. I have an old account which I started back in 2015. Some stuff happen and I made this blog this year in June I think. I have another blog I made last week that I was thinking of posting my drawings there after I finish my exam.
13. What do I post/reblog: Tony Stark, cute animals, my ships, random things that I don’t even know anymore.
14. Last thing I googled: Youtube
15. Do I have any other blogs: yes like I said on question 12
16. Do I get asks: Nope. I’m not that popular
17. Why I chose my url: I was about to write a name but then I forgot that I already used that name for my old blog. when I realized that, for some reason I said “shit, I forgot about that” out loud so hence the name.
18. Following: 178
19. Followers: 52
21. Lucky number: I like the number 1…does that count?
22. Instruments: I don’t play instrument but back in elementary school, we learn how to play a song using a recorder so there’s that(although i won’t remember how to play it now)
23. What am I wearing: a black slacks and a blue long-sleeved shirt
24. Dream job: To be a veterinarian or some other jobs that you can handle animals(I just love animals so much)
25. Dream trip: Makkah or England
26. Favorite food: I don’t have a favourite since I’m not that picky with my food but if I have to choose, it’s probably any kind of fried rice
27. Nationality: Malaysian
28. Favorite song right now: Something Just Like This by The Chainsmoker & Coldplay(the song and the music to me is just so beautiful and when I first heard the song it reminds me of pepperony)
29. Last book I read: A novel for our school literature called Leftenan Adnan Wira Bangsa. 30. Fictional Universe you’d want to join: Nisekoi just so that I can matchmake Raku with Chitoge faster so that it won’t take 299 freaking chapters. And so that i can flip Bitchdera off
On 26/11/2015, Thursday night, I had a fatal frame/project zero 5 photoshoot in Singapore It was haunted and weird on so on many levels (very fitting for the series though LOL). I’m
not the type that blames everything on paranormal etc but there are a
lot of things that lined up, and also… you have to be the person to
understand. The things I feel I can’t really explain it. Before I go on with what happened that night, there is a backstory to this that is related.
The Day is getting near, so I thought I could post some of my Agencyshipping sketches + pics of Black and White in general that I’ve drawn over the past few years. There will be more once I get my hands on a scanner. I hadn’t noticed my parents had took it to our summer cottage (they work there).
(Please ignore any random pencil lines that shouldn’t be there…)
Pics are from newest to oldest, dates in captions. They range all the way from 2013 to 2016.
Most of these are the quick/funner ones if I got the numbers right this time :p --5, 13, 11, 26, 61, 63, 87
Yayz ! :D and now I will click on the good button :D
5: What were you doing at 11PM last night?
normally, drawing and watching something (youtube or netflix. yesterday i was watching Stranger things 2 with the Bf and right now i’m watching How i met your mother (because netflix will remove it in november ;_; i’m gonna cry! it’s my favourite “background tv show”
11: You can only drink ONE liquid for the rest of your life - what is it?
Water ! because it’s good for your health :D (i’m SO boring ^^’ )
13: What time do you go to bed?
Too late :D (normally around 2 am)
26: What colour is the shirt you are wearing?
not wearing a shirt, i’m wearing a dress :D (with Marie from the aristocats ^_^)
61: Have you ever TPd someone’s house?
nop? does people do that in real life ? i never saw it in real life ^^’ only in tv shows ^^’
63: What was the last movie you saw?
Watching A LOT of tv shows… but movie? hum…. i … don’t remember :O (and i don’t remember when either :S )
87: What is your astrological sign?
Cancer :D asc scorpio :D and my personnality is freacking cancer asc scorpio (2 water signs with shell and cheliped, it gives you an idea of my personnality ^^’ )
Motivational May is a challenge throughout May that will have different activities every day! There will be 7 focuses (a different one everyday throughout the week!). The seven challenges include:
Random Acts of Kindness
Every day there will be a new challenge and we will present the daily activities the Saturday before they begin (:
The goals of this challenge are to have you try new things, learn to appreciate your life, and learn to love yourself! We want this to be fun and we want everyone to update us with pictures & whatever else and tag them #motivationalmay (no space!) We would love to see your month of activities under that tag! *You may also tag toethefinishline and runningraspberry (no space or dash!)
We will be posting the challenges for:
May 1-4 on April 26.
May 5-11 on May 3.
May 12-18 on May 10.
May 19-25 on May 17.
May 26-31 on May 24.
So stay tuned for the weekly postings and please take a part in this awesome challenge! It will be fun, motivating, and rewarding, but it can only be those things if you all participate!