700 Celebration (2/100)
Request: @aubzylynn : “ 😍😍😍😍 Hi, honey! Can i request a bucky fluff fest puh-leeeease? 25, 5, 12, 13, 31😘😘 i love you”
25. “If you don’t stop looking at me like that we’re going to have a problem.”
5. “Tony is going to kill us.”
12. “You know what? We’re having a party, and you’re not invited!”
13. “I will pay you at least ten dollars to help me build a blanket fort.”
31. “I really want to kiss you.”
A/N: This is so not a drabble… Oh my god. I’m going to stop pretending I’m capable of writing drabbles. I will not be held responsible for the length of these requests.
“Bucky!” You gave another insistent knock on his door.
“Damn it, woman, I am trying to sleep!” His voice was muffled as it came through the wood, but you heard the steady grumbling grow closer until the door opened, revealing a very sleepy and disheveled Bucky Barnes.
“Why are you even sleeping? It’s like eight o’clock, you weirdo.”
“Trying to be considerate unlike some people. The more I sleep now, the less I sleep while watching whatever nonsense you’re forcing on me tonight.”
You tried to glare at him for that comment, but the little grin he was sporting was too much for you to handle.
“Fine, well, tonight is starting early. I may have been a little too thorough in the blanket and pillow gathering process. You know what this means.”