- A speeding vehicle struck sidewalk pedestrians in New York City’s Times Square on Thursday, according to Reuters.
- Reuters reported that the New York Police Department closed off the area shortly after the incident, which injured 10 people.
- An official told NBC News that one person died after being struck.
- One Twitter user got a photo of the vehicle after it veered off the streets.
- A journalist indicated on Twitter that his Times Square building had been put on lockdown. Read more (5/18/17 12:20 PM)
megop, 4 5 6 12 18