Sugar Baby Checklist
As a sugar baby, I personally think it’s always important to list the things that I want to do or use, with the money I acquire via sugaring. I’ll admit, I have a bad habit when it comes to spending money, but budgeting and organizing a list for purchasing things that I need versus want is pivotal. Everyone should be able to make rent or bills on time.
* Monthly Allowance of 4K
- 300 for rent
- 70 for phone bill
- 200 for makeup
- 500 for clothing
- 700~2000 for updated headshots
- 900~2000 left over to save in a bank account
* Brand new furniture for my room including:
- A bed 600~800
- A new mattress ???
- A vanity table and chair 300~400
- A side table <100
* Other accessories for my room including:
- Paint <100
- Mirror 30~130
- Sheets, Shams, etc., <300
* A minimum of 5K in the bank at all times, hopefully it will be 10K instead.
* Luxury items that I will not buy myself
- Bamboo Classic Blooms Top Handle ( Gucci; $2,490)
- Soul Rockstud Sandal ( Valentino; $945)
- Mike Sandal ( Chloe; $795)
- Crystal- Embellished Satin Sandals ( Gianvitto Rossi $1,195)
- Lauren leather D’orsay flats ( Chloe; $590)
- Satin ankle-tie flats ( Gianvitto Rossi; $695)
- Astro Couture Ankle Boots ( Valentino; $2,145) - Padlock Metallic Shoulder Bag ( Gucci; $1,750)
- Pigalle pump( Louboutin; $675)
- Baroque Pump ( Ralph&Russo; $1,390)
- Padlock Python Shoulder Bag (Gucci; $3,800)
- Lowland Boot ( Stuart Weitzman; $875)
- Lilith leather Top Handle Bag ( Gucci; $3,500)
- Sylvie embroidered leather top handle bag ( Gucci; $3,500)
- Dionysus Arabesque shoulder bag ( Gucci; $3,290)
* An international vacation for 3-7 days at least once a year
Of course, the last half of this checklist is a goal I aim to work toward in eventually acquiring; It’s a new year, and hopefully I can accomplish all of these things.
Hopefully everyone in the sugar community can too with their own personal goals or checklists.