At work we were discussing “Useless Super Powers”.
I suggested “SUMMONING CHAIRS”, and everyone laughed. However, afterwards, someone said “ACTUALLY…” and… well, um… I guess it’s actually kind of helpful?
1) Weddings and parties. Really easy set-up!
2) Getting mugged? CHAIR IN YOUR FACE.
3) Tired? You got a place to sit.
4) No more seats at the movies/show? Don’t worry about it!
5) You will never lose at musical chairs.
6) Can’t reach something? BAM! You got a thing to stand on!
7) Need firewood? Summon a chair and chop it up!
8) Guests over for dinner? Kaboom. You got a seat!
9) Someone fainted in public and needs a place to rest? YOU GOT IT.
10) You can sell them, especially if you can summon any style of chair you please!