Yooooo my dude! If possible could I maybe get my icon in I'm Not Alone (Yet)? Been a while since we were up at the same time
Here ya go bro (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ahhh finally finished this today, damn this took way too darn long but gosh finally it is done! and it turned out pretty good, just some minor stuff I could had put some more effort in but otherwise it looks good <:
A recipe for a spell jar I made to bring good luck and good fortune 🍀
Use at least 2 of the ingredients listed below, you don’t need all of them:
Dried Honeysuckle - for luck and wealth
Dried Thyme - for luck and wealth
Dried strawberry - for luck, good fortune, and success
Dried Clover Leaves and/or Dried Clover Flower - for luck
Sunflower Seed - for protection and wishes
Dried violet- for protection
Dried Chamomile or Chamomile Seeds - for prosperity and reducing stress
Dried Strawflower Petals- for luck, protection, and to make a spell last
Aventurine Crystal Chips - for luck
2 Amethyst Crystal Chips - for turning negative energy into positivy energy
Needed to do the spell:
Salt or Sea Salt - for cleansing, purification, and protection
Glue or candle
0. (optional) Place the ingredients in a dish in the sun with larger pieces of clear quartz and aventurine to charge them. Make sure the amethyst is at the bottom, under the other ingredients (It fades in the sun).
1. State your intent. “I wish for this spell jar to bring me luck and good fortune whenever I choose to carry it with me.” or something similar.
2. Sprinkle salt over the ingredients. State that you would like for the salt to cleanse them. Charge the ingredients however you want if you’d like to.
3. Place the ingredients in the jar and state your intent again afterwards. You can state your intent for each ingredient while you add them if you’d like to.
4. Put your finger over the top of the jar to close it, then shake it to mix the ingredients around.
4. Thank the earth or whatever deity you worship, for giving you these ingredients, and state that the spell will be activated when you seal the jar.
5. Seal the jar using the glue or melted wax and wait for it to dry.
6. Say “The spell is complete.” then wash your hands.
7. (Optional) Leave an offering for the earth or whatever deity you thanked for your ingredients.
8. It’s done! Carry it around with you when you’d like some good luck or good fortune. 🍀
i bet alec likes holding magnus’s hands a l l t h e t i m e
like imagine at the downworld meetings, when they get to sit side by side, alec will just reach over under the table and intertwine their fingers, occasionally playing with his rings, and magnus just tries to hide the grin that’s fighting it’s way onto his face
and when the meeting is over, magnus will just turn to him and smirk saying, “so much for professional, huh?”