An easy way to rid any clinging energy from your crystals is to pass them through a stream of incense smoke. Not only does this method also cleanse your space, but you can re-charge your crystals for a new purpose at the same time. We recommend using frankincense for basic cleansing, benzoin resin for bringing calm, and dragon’s blood for increasing energy vibrations.
2. Dip them in charged water.
Place them in a bowl of water charged under the full moon, or submerge them in a naturally running stream to send negative energies away. In the winter, crystals can be buried in the snow for a few hours with the same effect. Water is a powerful energy-force and giver of life, well suited to cleansing people and tools alike. Make note that this method is not suitable for porous or metallic crystals.
3. Cover them in sea salt.
Take a container made of a natural substance (like glass, wood, ceramic) and fill the bottom with sea salt. Add in your crystals, then cover with more salt. Wait at least one day, then take them out and they’re ready to use. Salt is one of the greatest energy purifiers out there, and it’s also easy and cheap to come by. Sea salt is preferred because the most natural and absorptive type of salt.
4. Let them bathe in the moonlight.
The simplest (and safest) way to cleanse your beauties is to let them soak up the purifying energy of the moonlight. Lay them out on the night of the full moon where the soft, purifying glow of the moonlight can illuminate them, then bring them inside come morning. Placing them on a window sill with moonlight is a suitable alternative if you cannot place them outdoors.
Hey my loves, so.. my first ever recolor was this amazing bathing suit by @strange-girl-simsand well, it came out okay, but it was literally the first thing I ever did - so I revisited it and kept some of my favorite patterns and added some new ones. So anyway there are two files: one has 15 ombres and the other has 24 patters. 12 pattern tops with solid bottoms and 12 pattern bottoms with solid tops. I plan to do this suit in solids as well as in anchors (because I can and I love anchors stop judging me!!) I am probably also going to do some in all patterns. I don’t know I am obsessed with this bathing suit.. or recoloring bathing suits in general but I am….
I spent a heckin long time on this so hopefully at least one person likes it. It’s not very fitting for November, but hey it’s cute! It’s in the full body category if ya wanna know. If there’s any problems, feel free to send me a message and I’ll do my best to fix the issue. ~Lex
There are hundreds of complex, glamourous spells all over the internet, and some of these spells are wonderful. However, some people don’t have to time, energy, motivation, or money to do those sorts of spells. For those people, here are some easy spell ideas.
1. Do some birthday-like magick! Light a candle, make a wish, and blow it out. (You can also snuff it out or let it burn down, depending on what you believe works best.)
2. Alternatively, blow dandelion seeds while making a wish.
3. Chant while preparing food. Even if it’s just microwaved ramen or something of the sort, give it a few stirs and chant your intent. (For example: “I will have good dreams tonight.”)
4. Before taking a bath, write your intent on a piece of paper. Fold up the paper and leave it in the bath water for a few minutes to let the water be charged with your intent. (This would work best for spells designed to affect the caster, such as glamour spells. It would probably not be a good idea to cast a curse this way.)
5. Keep a diary and write about things you want to happen as if they already have. For example, if you want someone to ask you out, write an entry about them doing so.
6. Simply think about your intent while listening to a song that reminds you of it.
7. Before drinking anything, whisper your intent into the glass or bottle.
8. Wear colors that correspond to your goal and focus on your intent while getting dressed. If you’re unable to get dressed every morning, you could also wear jewelry, nail polish, or makeup of the color.