2. Answer the questions given by the person who tagged you.
3. Write 11 questions of your own.
4. Tag 11 people.
1. What is your favorite place to visit?
There’s way too many to pick a fav I think…there’s this one music venue in the city I love. There’s a little lane that runs down the side of this venue and most of my most treasured and important memories happened chilling with friends down that lane. Either there, or the mountains.
2. Where do you feel most comfortable?
Do my friends count as a place? I’m gonna say hanging out with my friends, especially when the entire gang is there and we’re just chilling out watching movies and laughing about stupid shit.
3. Rain or shine?
4. Dylann or Dylan?
Dylan (No hate, the sunshine boy just intrigues me more)
5. What grade are you in? If not in school, how old are you?
I’m a senior and I’m 17.
6. What was/is the best relationship have you had, romantic or not?
Tough to say. Most of my relationships were great up until they snapped abruptly and were destroyed so I can’t count them. Again, gonna have to say my gang of friends. (Affectionately referred to as the Breakfast Club)
7. Favorite childhood tv show?
I had so many favs! Honestly, probably anything on Disney Channel or Nick from the late 90s to like 2009. Spongebob was my shit. Maybe the Suite Life of Zack and Cody.
8. Favorite color?
9. Favorite movie?
Pulp Fiction. I first saw that movie when I was really way too young to be watching it, but I loved it. It has big significance and means a lot to my parents, they went on a date to the cinema to see it when it was released.
10. If you could meet anyone that is dead who would it be?
I think most people here know that answer. Eric, always. Kurt Cobain too. My mans.
11. How was your childhood?
Tragic as fuck. I dealt with things no kid should ever have to deal with. Had more heartbreak and grief than most people in their 40’s. Had dozens of different therapists. Was picked on quite a lot. My family did their best to give me a normal and happy childhood despite it all and I’m grateful to them. I know I’m fucked up now, but it could’ve been a lot worse.
1. Did you have a childhood pet(s)? What were their names?
2. What’s the best and worst thing about where you live?
3. What’s your favourite compliment to receive?
4. What are you looking forward to right now?
5. You can only listen to one album for the rest of your life. Which is it?
6. Favourite season?
7. Do you want children? If so, have you picked out potential names for them?
8. Describe the person who means the most to you.
9. You can have a free plane ticket to anywhere in the world. Where are you going?
10. Talk about a memory that makes you smile.
11. If you could live in any era, which would it be? Why?
Donald Jr.’s Trump Tower meeting with Veselnitskaya is only the most recent contact between someone in Trump’s orbit and Russia to come to light. Here are all the contacts between the Trump team and the Kremlin that have been documented so far. Read more (7/11/17 4 PM)
Venus in House I
Aren’t you miss Marilyn Monroe? You present yourself to the world with charm and cuteness and get stuff on your way like that. You’re very flirty and love to play dumb so stupid people thinking they’re too smart will lecture you and you will even get out of the situation pretending you’re a good learner when in fact you’re just being diplomatic and shady. You like to be sexually admired and know how to use it in your favor without being obvious. How not to like you? Not even you know that.
Venus in House II
Here comes Lana del Rey in her Sugar Baby phase. Maybe is not even conscious but your love life has to be luxurious and you will probably fall for rich people - not that you are actively looking for this kind of thing. To you, romantic means financial effort, and if they care enough they will do it for you, right? Also you’re pretty obsessed with stability. Love comes with a price, and you won’t marry and put your being in the hands of someone who can’t even pay its own bills. Maybe you have a heritage or come from a wealthy family, and you will keep at least the same pattern of life you already have with someone stable that knows how to $ enjoy $ life.
Venus in House III
You probably fell in love for a teacher once. You just can’t resist a sweet talk and somebody that can share stories, knowledge, with good humor and a mind sharp… you’re so done. You also like to be with someone that can talk about anything without making a big deal of it, and if they don’t have anything interesting to say anymore you get bored and that’s it, the end. Also because of your endless need for new information and learning you may feel polyamory is something considerable, maybe even desirable. So many people with so many stories to share! Or maybe not, if you date a true nerd with a good heart. Is very likely you will find romance in school or college, or any study group, and maybe inspire you to follow an academic or scholar career.
Venus in House IV
You are very, very, very romantic and sentimental. Love means marrying and children, or at least marrying and having loving pets to raise. Sometimes both. You like the traditional bound - you may even say is not for you but honey, you don’t fool anyone. You like the idea of having a ring in your finger and showing off your sweet partner while making up names for your future children (or pets). You probably came from a family that gave you this traditional view - or from a so fucked up family you desired your whole life yours were better than that and decided to make your new family the closest thing possible from a traditional one. Either way, you will look for someone that can handle your family or be among the other half’s family as it were yours. And you are a hard worker to keep things as perfect as a butter advertise.
Venus in House V
You are so in love… with yourself. And everything you create. You are expressive and people love your presence - they better do, you’re a fucking genius - and you know how to attract people, how to flirt, how to keep them interested. Is like they say: work on your garden and the butterflies will come to you, and geez, your garden is a stage with high quality lightning while Mozart plays in the background to make the flowers grow more beautifully. You work on your appearance, on your expressiveness, you know exactly what you’re doing and those who don’t know how to appreciate it are not worthy of you. Your partner is someone you picked from your fans, they must admire you too - better saying, they have to understand what you are and what you do. Otherwise why even bother to lose your time with them? Losers.
Venus in House VI
You love someone who is responsible and hard working. Love to you is something a bit colder than others, you have high standards for what you want in your life and need someone to help you achieve it. This someone must work as hard as you do, must cooperate with you and stand still facing critics because you’re really mental, and your relationship is one of the things you will analyze more than feel it. The problem is you might over analyze it and ruin things when they were supposed to be ok. Chill, man. You do a good work, trust your standards, you will do fine. And so will the person you coldly chose to be with you. You will probably fall in love for a competent co-worker, maybe even your boss, or someone with a very practical view.
Venus in House VII
You’re the Venus itself. You’re a social butterfly and diplomatic af, everybody likes you and you don’t even give them the chance to not like you. You’re so fucking nice and loving, how can they not like you? Unless you have a stellium in aries or something, geez, you’re good at attracting people. You will probably fall in love for pretty people, be pretty yourself and want pretty things surrounding you. You’re all about beauty - inner and outer, but c'mon, everybody likes the outer more. You’re well behaved, gentle, you talk looking into people’s eyes and genuinely asks if everything is ok. You will probably marry and be very happy since the person that will be attracted to you will admire every piece of you, and feel lucky to have you around. Just run from people that use other people (they might perceive you’re too nice and use the shit out of you) and creeps (they might see your kindness as openness and try to do creepy shit).
Venus in House VIII
The more complicated, the better. Not because of drama, you just like… intense things. Normal relationships bore the shit out of you, you need something that will change your life completely, change the way you see things, you feel things, someone that can divide your life in “Before my partner” and “After my partner”. Someone to do new things, develop new dreams, and someone to take care emotionally and trust completely. You’re not the type of going around telling everyone you’re in love - sometimes you don’t even feel it coming. Is just there, and then you want that person all for you, in a very possessive way, and do everything to mark your territory without being obvious. You like mysterious people, or just really different people, because they will make you feel beyond the obvious and share dark secrets - the ultimate love proof for you. You may have a thing for people you shouldn’t - be the other person, or even cheat. You also are a bit traditional… but a darker version, like Morticia and Gomez - to die and kill for it. Partners in life, partners in crime. Usually in life, though, if you’re healthy.
Venus in House IX
You want to PaAaARtYy. Woohoo. You have energy, passion, attitude, and you fall for very optimistic people that will take you out of your comfort zone and go beyond with you. You might fall for college teachers and researchers, maybe people that traveled the world, or even high knowledged religion leaders, like priests. Or just a parter for crazy ideas. To you, a relationship must be something to add flavor and spice to your life and make it something incredible. Make you do incredible things, go to places you never - or always - dreamed of. The ultimate romance is to take you in a trip where you will experiment so many new things and cultures. You’re all about expansion and your love will take you beyond, make you learn something new, master a new technique… love is something almost religious that will bring you salvation. The problem is when you notice the patterns of things and get bored, or if your beloved is passing through dark times of regression. You feel lonely and that energy becomes irritation, and you may go alone with hope to find new love since you have no time for sad people.
Venus in House X
You’re the boss here. You know exactly what you want for love, and this comes with traditionalism, effort and a good status. You like the idea of marrying and having kids but indifferently from your gender you will be the “man” of the house, the boss. You will lead the relationship, take the initiative, ask to go on a date, decide when to marry, choose where to live, what to do, how to do. You are very hard working and security is important to you - and if the person doesn’t give you enough of it you will just fire them and leave the spot open to better candidates. You may seem cold but you don’t play with your life and love is something strong for you, so you just don’t give it for anyone that messes with your head. You actually know very well the difference between love and lust and are able to have lustful relationships without love, just to relieve your carnal needs. Cold, right? But real. You take responsibilities and obligations very seriously, and if you decide to bond with someone you will do it in the right way.
Venus in House XI
You’re popular and care about everyone. When it comes to love you have to find someone that will bond with your friends and coworkers. You go along with everybody and important people tend to like you. You may get involved with someone very political, or with strong political views, particularly with the power to actually do something for the masses. Or maybe a technologic nerd that is developing solutions for daily problems. You’re all about improvement and will want someone to share this view, and work together to something that will help others somehow. You’re here to make things better and your partner must recognize this. You don’t fall a little tiny for selfish bastards, even if they look pretty af - at this point you’re probably questioning the beauty standards and laughing at people that tries too hard to look good. You’re different, unique, and sometimes this is a blessing, sometimes a curse. You know you’re out of the place and fall for smart all of the place people like you. And if your morals and political views matches you will probably going to die together, holding hands and shit.
Venus in House XII
Your love is unconscious. You’re dreamy and imagine a life together with an ideal you’re afraid it doesn’t exist. This may indicate your love is in a past life too, someone you’ve bond so strongly you miss him/her and don’t even know its face. Your love makes you better as a person, grow and learn more about you. You might feel you’re infantile and this is so strange for you, while it seems so obvious for others, and will want to hide and never try. You’re too ashamed to show your feelings and always expect the worst, sometimes making a self fulfilled prophecy, and then going after easy escapes such drugs, games, porn. Bonding is specially hard for you because that’s what you need most to grow, and growing is never easy. You might break up as soon as you realize the person is not what you wanted it to be, not wanting to deal with their problems. Don’t run. You’re lovely and you can make your big dreams come true if you stay and keep on trying. Or at least the closest thing to true, which is fantastic anyway, because you’re a fabulous dreamer and that’s a great gift.
What is numerology? Numerology is the study of the symbolism of numbers. It is used to determine a person’s personality, strengths and talents, obstacles, inner needs, emotional reactions and ways of dealing with others.
Numerology can be a tool that helps you to understand yourself and loved ones better. You can also use numerology to examine your life, take advantage of unexplored opportunities, where to go next in life.
How do find your number? It is many ways that is used to calculate your life path number. The most used one is birthdate+month+year.
The life path numbers you can get is 1 - 9. You can also get what is called “master numbers” which is 11, 22 and 33. If you calculate your life path number and get 22 or 33, you don´t need to split it up to 2+2 = 4 or 3+3=6. Also if your last calculation ends up to be 11, you don´t need to split up that one either.
What does your life path number mean? Life path 1 - A life of action and achievement, very active, original and creative. Independent and very much a leader. Must be more self sufficient, make own decisions and use talents.
Life path 2 - A life of co-operation, loving, warm, do not like to be alone and can be extremely supportive in friendships and partnerships. They need to learn not to put themselves above others and not to be over-emotional in their relationships.
Life path 3 -The most creative of people, can be fun loving and enjoy socializing, more than any other number. Very bright, full of ideas. Need to use talents and self expression or they become very moody and depressive, can be very jealous.
Life path 4 - A life of hard work and effort but they do provide for their family. Great at organizing and making things work. Must apply themselves to work and detail and not put off doing things and avoid letting arguments get out of hand.
Life path 5 - A very varied and changeable life, they need freedom to achieve success. A life of travel, change and opportunity on all levels. Can mis-use their freedom or be lazy, can indulge in alcohol and or drugs, must avoid thoughtlessness.
Life path 6 - They rise quickly to success and power but often need to make many adjustments in their life. Can be too dominating and try to avoid their responsibilities. They need to remember that perfection rarely exists.
Life path 7 - Interesting and philosophical people who go their own way, seeking a peaceful sort of life. old, aloof, distant, sharp tongued, need to be more outgoing.
Life path 8 - A life of money, power and material gain, great potential for financial success. Need to avoid being overly obsessed with money and power.
Life path 9 - Usually World travelers interested in helping other people, very understanding. They need to keep the emotions in balance or relationships will come under pressure.
Life path 11 - Highly intelligent, very intuitive and idealistic but capable of being extremely warm. The challenge is to not be overwhelmed by their gifts. Fears and phobias would be the downside of this number. They may also seem at times indecisive, impractical, nervous, and moody.
Life path 22 - Highly intelligent with a universal outlook, capable of creating large projects that can change the world. Interested in all kind of subjects. They can be overwhelmed by their own potential, and fear of failure, they may at times seem dictatorial, insensitive, and overbearing.
Life path 33 - Prominent talents in caregiving. His or her affection for all the living souls in this world is almost limitless. Because you are so giving you might have a tendency to become a slave to others and neglect your own needs in the process.
How many % in the world has the same life path as me? Life Path 1 - 10% Life Path 2 - 5% Life Path 3 - 10% Life Path 4 - 7% Life Path 5 - 10% Life Path 6 - 10% Life Path 7 - 12% Life Path 8 - 11% Life Path 9 - 10% Life Path 11 - 9% Life Path 22 - 4% Life Path 33 - 2%
Day 4 - Recovery (i think) @starcoweek3 today i was late , ahhh but i needed do the backgrounds , and the Marco’s background is very very horrible but sorry.I don’t understand this day very well but i did this.That is a quick comic.
Hope you like it.
1. She isn’t naturally shy, but she tends to be shy initially because being forthcoming hasn’t always worked in the past. When she starts to behave around you the way she acts around her closest friends, she’s letting you in emotionally.
2. She might not reach out to make plans, because she doesn’t want to be shut down or rejected, especially early on. Instead, she’ll respond by making sure you know how much she appreciates you taking initiative, and will be open to trying new things when you propose them.
3. She stopped herself from just blowing you off. She’s trying. Trying to believe that you aren’t just anyone. Trying to believe your first move won’t be to hurt her.
4. She wants to love blindly, but she can’t because before you met her, she learned exactly what can happen when you wholeheartedly put all your faith in one person: They can leave. But her belief in that big, unattainable love exists and if she’s giving you a chance it means you have qualities she thinks could fit with hers. She wouldn’t bother otherwise.
5. She’ll ask you too many questions. It’s partially because she wants to get to know you and partially a defense mechanism – if you’re talking about yourself it saves her talking about her own life, which she’s not sure she’s ready for yet.
6. She will be overly protective of her family life. When someone has difficulty trusting, remember that it might not be the result of an ex. It could be her family life that left her with fear of abandonment, which is often revealed if that’s a subject she strays from.
7. She’ll find excuses to touch you because she associates touch with comfort and wants you to feel at ease with her. Women with trust issues will go above and beyond to make you feel secure, because they don’t want to make anyone feel insecurities they’ve dealt with.
8. She’ll make sure you know her identifying qualities by showing you what she likes outside the realm of romance and dating. While she might not be ready to talk about old relationships, she’ll want to show your more of herself than just restaurant preferences and affinity for certain movies, or dessert.
9. She’ll consider making plans with you in the future – but not too far in advance. If she’s really interested, she’ll say yes to concert tickets, or an event a few weeks or a month down the road. But if it’s still new, making plans 6 months from now is too much. Don’t invite her to your brother’s wedding just yet.
10. She’ll talk about the future in generalizations – not so she doesn’t freak you out, so she doesn’t freak herself out.
11. If she calls you out on something that bothered her, she’s beginning to trust you. She’d typically brush it off, ignore it, or phase you out if you did something to upset her. But if she’s willing to explain how you made her feel in a specific instance, she thinks you’re worth keeping around.
12. If she doesn’t demand commitment from you right away, it doesn’t mean she’s not interested in that eventually. She takes commitment seriously and doesn’t want to rush. Fear of rejection means biding your time before putting yourself in a vulnerable position.
13. She’ll be over protective of you around her friends, even before you realize she cared about you. She knows how it feels to have someone else not stick up for her, and doesn’t ever want you to feel that way.
14. The more she likes you, the higher her expectations will be. (But if she sees how hard you try, she’s also more apt to be forgiving.)
15. She will appear to not need you and it’s through no fault of your own. She doesn’t want to appear to rely on anyone but herself because people who are hesitant to trust don’t want to openly admit that they need anyone else to be happy.
16. You’ll know she’s going for longevity if she opens up to you about why she has trouble trusting people in the first place. She won’t lay it out for you, but she’ll give you pieces from her past relationships, or share a small bit of the story about who hurt her. She’ll want you to understand where she’s coming from, and she’ll want to understand anything that hurt you too.
Maya Kachroo- Levine, 16 Ways Women Who Have Difficulty Trusting Show They Care About You