- it’s a roundup because there’s no selfie… so you’re not seeing me… So we’re not meeting up. Gee, what logic.
- no selfie because there’s a LOT of folks on the floor today and it sucks. These people just came in today and they came in strong! Our company is trying out some office and floor movements so I’m going to miss my quiet time (we used to be just 4 people in the floor now there’s 40. Ugh.)
- My friend Rose did the sweetest thing: she gave me a copy of Haruki Murakami’s “What I Talk About When I Talk About Running” with the dedication on the front page. This woman has such a good soul and she has kept me sane through 2013. Her calling me an inspiration is just … Awww. Girlfriends are the best!
- The upper right picture is something I saw today that caught my attention. I might update my vision board to include it. It just gave me the right feels.
- and… The lower right photo is my Nike app summary so far. I am about 10 miles away from the 365 miles in 365 days challenge. I’m about to finish it by next week. Planning to write some other stuff about the 365 miles then. Wait for it.
- I’m definitely on track for a half marathon by March. I just realized that the Hal Higdon plan will only let you run 10 miles at most before the 13.1. Is it normal to not run the entire 13.1 before the race? Well, I’m committed to follow and finish this plan. I’ll let you know if that whole concept works or not.
- Lastly, I think y’all look great, tumblr. I sincerely hope y’all have a good one today and always! Much love!