- i was trying to discreetly take a picture of u bc hey ur really cute but the flash was on and now ur staring at me oh god
- u sit next to me on the subway everyday and i was wondering if u wanna go grab a coffee sometime
- u got really drunk, fell asleep on my shoulder, and ur drooling on me but im not gonna move u bc u look really cute
- who is this sending me memes at 3 in the morning I swear I will block you if u dont stop
- hey u work at this store can u help me find this in my size please maybe in a different color
- short person at concert struggling to see when suddenly they are lifted onto tall strangers shoulders and hey they’re kinda cute
- stargazing and using dumb pick up lines on each other with lots of hand holding
- 2 ppl that are horrible in the kitchen bake a cake
- you’re taking up the whole bed can u please move I know you’re not asleep u jerk I will kung fu kick u out of this bed
- how are u so good at ice skating dont abandon me stop come back don’t u dare spin me please hold my hand
- nerds who can’t even kiss bc they keep nose bumping n giggling and smiling at each other
- u hate this party too? wanna go get ice cream or something?? u got some on ur nose here I’ll kiss it off
- laying in bed while it rains counting freckles on the others face
- sitting under a willow tree making flower crowns and falling asleep in the sun probably with ones head on the others chest
- strangers on a plane that are sharing earbuds for some reason and wow u have good music taste
Mai Mihara of Japan strikes gold in what was her debut at the ISU Four Continents Figure Skating Championships.
Skating to “Cinderella”, Mihara reeled off a triple Lutz-triple toe combination, a double Axel-triple toe, four more triples as well as two level-four spins to score 134.34 points for the Free Skating, improving her personal best by almost ten points.
Gabrielle Daleman of Canada earned the silver medal. The National silver medalist set a new personal best with 128.66 points for herself, was ranked third in the Free Skating and slipped to second at 196.91 points overall.
Mirai Nagasu (USA) pulled up from fifth to claim the bronze.
he 23-year-old accumulated 194.95 points to win her third medal at Four Continents following a silver in 2016 and a bronze in 2011.
Kaetlyn Osmond (CAN) dropped from second to fourth after making several errors (184.17 points). Dabin Choi (KOR) moved up from sixth to fifth (182.41 points) and Mariah Bell (USA) finished sixth (177.10 points). Elizabet Tursynbaeva (KAZ) struggled with her jumps and plummeted from third to eighth (176.65 points).
The Bashful/Delightful Valentine’s video is becoming popular, and it’s heading towards 100 views in more than 12 hours, and it reached a lot of people of Facebook! Former storyboard revisionist Browen Barry also liked it! The Glooms’ Valentine’s video at this point has 34 fewer views.
I also found out that both Parry Gripp and Tom Ruegger shared the song “There’s a Monkey in My Hat” posted on our YouTube channel to his Facebook page!
The ISU Four Continents Figure Skating Championships 2017, Nathan Chen (USA) skates to victory, Hanyu and Uno Takes Silver and Bronze Medal
USA’s Nathan Chen skated to victory in the Men’s event. Performing to “Polovtsian Dances”, Chen pulled off five quads – quad Lutz-triple toe, quad flip, quad toe, quad toe-double teo and a quad Salchow – as well as a triple Lutz, but he wobbled on one triple Axel and stepped out on the second. The ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating Final silver medallist earned a level four for his spins and footwork and set a new personal best of 204.34 points. The 17-year-old racked up 307.46 points overall to win the title in his debut at the Four Continents Championships.
Hanyu, who stood in third following the Short Program, put out a strong performance to “Hope and Legacy” by Joe Hisaishi, hitting a quad loop, Salchow and two quad toes as well as two triple Axels. The only glitch came when he doubled a planned quad Salchow. The 2014 Olympic Champion picked up a seasons best with 206.67 points and won the Free Skating portion. Overall he moved up to second at 303.71 points.
Uno opened his Argentine Tango program with a quad loop and followed up with a quad flip, quad toe-double toe as well as two triples. However, the fell on both triple Axels and the first quad toe was wobbly. The 2015 World Junior Champion scored 187.77 points and totaled 288.05 points to take his first senior ISU Championship medal.
Defending Four Continents Champion Patrick Chan (CAN) came fourth this time after falling on two jumps (267.98 points). Boyang Jin (CHN) finished fifth at 267.51 points and Jason Brown (USA) moved up from ninth to sixth place (245.85 points).
Here’s a little story for your #TBT: Do you notice anything different about MJ’s number?
Jordan’s No. 23 jersey is believed to have been stolen on the day of the game. The Bulls did not bring a backup No. 23 jersey with them, but the team did have a just-in-case No. 12 kit bearing no name on the back.
Over 47 minutes, Jordan scored 21 of his 43 shot attempts for a game-high 49 points. Chicago led by double digits in the third quarter, but the Magic – buoyed by 34 points from Terry Catledge, 16 off the bench from Scott Skiles and a then-franchise high 19 rebounds from Sidney Green – mounted a comeback to force overtime, where they pulled out a 135-129 win.
Former Bulls teammate Stacey King said he remembers the jersey theft being a “big deal” and how Jordan was “very superstitious” about his jersey. After the game, Jordan spoke about having to wear a different number. “That has never happened to me before,“ Jordan said, according to the Sentinel. "It’s pretty irritating because you’re accustomed to certain things and you don’t like to have things misplaced.”
It is not known who stole the jersey, but a person familiar with the event indicated the No. 23 jersey was taken between shoot around the day of the game and tipoff, and that it was found a couple of days later in the ceiling tiles of the visiting locker room.
Barring new information, the nature of the jersey’s disappearance ensures it will remain a mysterious footnote on the résumé of the greatest player in NBA history.
Four Continents, Nathan Chen
Performing to “Polovtsian Dances” pulled off five quads – quad Lutz-triple toe, quad flip, quad toe, quad toe-double teo and a quad Salchow – as well as a triple Lutz, but he wobbled on one triple Axel and stepped out on the second.
The ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating Final silver medallist earned a level four for his spins and footwork and set a new personal best of 204.34 points. The 17-year-old racked up 307.46 points overall to win the title in his debut at the Four Continents Championships.
Chen became the first skater to land five quads in an international competition.
“This feels great, honestly. This is the first championship event that I’ve won. I had a good lead coming out of the short program, which really benefitted me in the long program. I tried five quads today and I landed three of the five solidly. The other two were a little shaky, so that’s something that I need to improve on for Worlds. It’s great to be at the Olympic venue and I really enjoyed my time here”
20. bromance: mitch marner and auston matthews (i literally can’t pick one though just mitch marner with anyone BUT ALSO CONNOR MCDAVID AND DYLAN STROME, jordan eberle and rnh, jake and mo idk fam)
26. nhl player’s name: vladimir tarasenko (st. louis blues) I FREAKING LOVE THIS BOY WHAT A NICE NAME FOR A NICE BOY keep doing the tarasenko, vladimir
34. favourite goalie: cam talbot (edmonton oilers) he is an amazing goalie and dad af to cute twins one of my favourites from edmonton (also guys this is question number 34, 34 for matthews just pointing it out)
37. what team i would be on if i played: i’d really enjoy being on toronto (no surprise there ahahahahshah) bc i too am fetus and want hugs as well as the occasional bag skate cuz i’m a lazy shit and i wanna be all of the maple leafs’ best friends
46. best party team of the nhl: i feel like it would either be los angeles or chicago cuz lit cities ya know
47. best hugs team of the nhl: t o r o n t o m a p l e l e a f s bc of mitchell marner, the nhl’s fetus and favourite baby (leo komorov’s number ayyyy)
51. cutest player: need i say more? mitch marner ofc, the love of my life the light of my life and probably the light of auston matthews, dylan strome, and matt martin’s life too (jake gardiner’s #)
Kaneko anon, if you’re still lurking here, I just watched Higashi Fukuoka vs Seijoh in the semi final of 2014 Nationals. The 3rd set killed me! deuce until 34 points! Kaneko was so cute when he cried T.T. When Ishikawa rotated back to the front and quickly closed that 7 point huge lead, he did feel like the bad guy >.> He’d make a really great antagonist in a sport anime, that ability to single handedly turn around a game.
It's funny cause they're saying the lOO is stable at 0.4 when that's not really the case. They take the highest average viewing figures on the night, so the highest number of people who watched at least 10 minutes of that episode means they get the 0.4. It was probably down to about 0.34 by the midway point.
Yeah it was way lower after half hour but when calculating the average that’s what they got 0.40 and that is ok for the c-w standards. cos they use the average and not the final viewing numbers.
Mai Mihara Skating to “cindarella” and Won Gold in her debut at Four Continents.
Mihara reeled off a triple Lutz-triple toe combination, a double Axel-triple toe, four more triples as well as two level-four spins to score 134.34 points for the Free Skating, improving her personal best by almost ten points. The 17-year-old Japanese totaled 200.85 points to take the title in her first ISU Championship.
“At first I was quite nervous, but I started with a smile and I think I was a very beautiful Cinderella by the end, so I feel glad about that. At first I thought I should do my best to finish the competition with the best I have and I felt the same during the program and at the end I was proud of myself”
Dean/Castiel | AU, Cas POV, romance, complete | 311,000+ words overall
Castiel’s spent most of his adult life keeping his head down and
staying out of trouble. This is a deliberate choice on his part, because
as a cousin of the King, he’d rather stay unimportant and forgotten.
This changes abruptly when King Michael decides that he has a better use
for Castiel: he is to be wed to a noble member of the neighboring
Republic, as part of an agreement between their two nations.
knows he has to obey, but that doesn’t mean he won’t rebel in what
small ways he can. Unexpectedly, his actions end up having far-reaching
I just wanted to say to anybody who’s following me that I appreciate it a lot and it means a whole lot to me.
I’m talking like major league appreciation here. 34.5 appreciation points per follower at least. With how much it means to me approaching 500 gigacare overall. Just so you know.
For reference, 1 gigacare is how much Person A in your OTP cares about Person B. And 1 appreciation point is how much your mom appreciates the arts and craft project you made for her on Mother’s Day when you were 5.