30 day challenge - Unfuck Your Life
Hey lovelies. So yesterday, as I was just being my scroll-y little self, I came across this post - and figured that was a goddamn good idea.
BUT. But my goals weren’t the same (they would’ve been fun, but not really what I need right now), and as such I’d need to adapt most of the items.
Being also my lazy self, I just decided to start a new list from scratch. Feel free to use it, abuse it, do it, share it. But if you do start it, I’d love it if you told me how it works out for you! Tag me, PM me, I’m yours to do as you please.
Having said that, this is based off that post (hence the credit), but I’m starting my own 30 day challenge to UNFUCK MY LIFE.
(You know nothing, Jon Snow.)
Here we go.
- Get a journal. Open it. Write. Be it a line. Just your name. A sentence. A quote. Be it five pages and keep going. Doodle. Hate your hadwriting and then smile because it’s perfect for you.
- Make a study plan. A realistic study plan. Print it. Complete it.
- Don’t just sit around studying in your pajamas. I know it’s comfy, but get up, get dressed, shine that fucking awesomeness.
- Clean your room (Yes, even the pile of clothes hidden in the closet. And under the bed. And the ones forgotten in the bathroom.)
- Call old friends. Just say hi. Go from there.
- Go to bed early. Count sheep to fall asleep.
- Get up early too. Spring from bed and don’t look back.
- Go for a walk, with company if possible. Your Ipod counts too.
- Go to the library. Check out books you’ll like. Check out some you won’t either. Read them all.
- Watch the news. Talk about them. Discuss them. Accept different points of view.
- Cut your hair. Buy a new pair of shoes. Of pants. Eyeliner. Paint your nails. Look in the mirror and go “yeeeeeah, I’d hit that”. Even if you stay at home all day.
- Compliment your mom. Hug your dad. Thank your grandparents. Blow a kiss to your sister. Ruffle your brother’s hair. Squeeze your dog and rub his belly.
- Breathe. In. Out.
- Go out. Be happy. Show off your legs even if they’re short. Even if you have cellullite. Even if that means wearing a pair of tights because it’s cold out. Flip your hair and smile.
- Go out. Drive. Be scared.
- Choose your outfit the day before. Even if you change your mind in the morning.
- Smile. Smile.
- Meet up with your best friend. Be your sarcastic self, they love it.
- Update your playlist.
- Find a new TV show to watch. Make it a documentary.
- Say hello to people.
- Go downtown. Take pictures. Panoramic pictures, ugly pictures, blurred pictures, selfies. Don’t erase any. Not just yet.
- Go out to get coffee. Drink tea instead.
- Wear a skirt to college. Rock those hot boots too.
- Buy chewing gum. Offer it around, it’s okay if you’re totally ripped off.
- Surprise-visit someone.
- Have a meal with your mom.
- Go shopping. Don’t buy anything.
- Change your profile picture.
- Take a shower. Kiss the mirror and dance naked. If it jiggles, it’s because it’s there.
- Watch the sunrise. Watch the sunset. Feel small. (bonus)