Hello! I ended up having to leave my job earlier than I’d planned, and have found myself in a rather tough spot, financially. I’m unloading some of my YoI goods and hoping they can find good homes! As I am located in Tokyo, I can also purchase YoI goods for you (including BDs/DVDs) for a small commission, so please don’t hesitate to message me if you’re interested in that, as well.
All prices are in USD, and I accept PayPal. Shipping will either be $20 flat rate for EMS (very speedy, with tracking), or you can opt for air mail and I will tell you what you owe me for shipping after I’ve sent out your items. I will also charge $2 for packing supplies.
Brand-new and unopened! $35.
Clear files: $10 each [Victor - Yuuri - Yurio - JJ - Chris - Phichit - Otabek - Seung Gil] Acrylic standees: $20 each [Victor - Yuuri - Yurio] Postcards: $2 each [Victor - JJ]
ENDING “INSTAGRAM” SERIES
Socks: Never worn, still in package. Will comfortably fit up to a US size 8.5, though bigger sizes can squeeze. $20 Rubber clip straps: $25 for Yuuri, $15 for Phichit and Chris, $10 for Seung Gil, Guang Hong, and Michele.
YURI ON “ICE” COASTERS
$5 each for Yuuri, Yurio, and Victor; $2 each for Seung-Gil and Phichit.
1. Seung Gil cushion. $10. 2. Seung Gil pin. $5. 3. Seung Gil Animate Cafe (1st designs) pin. $10. 4. Seung Gil Animate Cafe standee/keyholder (chain not pictured but included). $10. 5. Seung Gil charm. $10. (Chain not pictured but included) 6. Seung Gil polaroid. $3.
14. Makkachin pin. $5. 15. Minami charm. $7. 16. Michele keychain (chain not pictured but included). $10. 17. Chris Princess Café (1st designs) coaster. $5.
18. Ichiban Kuji Yurio strap. $25. 19. Yurio Animate Cafe bookmark. $5. 20. Yurio Animate Cafe (2nd designs) secret standee/keyholder. $35. I have roughly a million Yurio birthday postcards; they’re $2 each, so just holler if you want me to add one to your order!
Clear files: $10 each. [Cherry blossoms - onsen]
Close-up of the Animate Cafe standees/keyholders.
A. “Konna Kimochi ni Naru Nante”. Cute doujinshi in the aftermath of episode 7. $12. B. “Koori no Kami ni Aisarete”. Mostly Victor/Yuuri with a few cameos. One explicit Victor/Yuuri scene. Please do not purchase if you are under 18. $12. C. “Anchor”. This one is beautiful and I’m hard-pressed to give it up! While visiting a shrine together, Victor is transformed into his younger self with no memory of who Yuuri is. He ends up inspiring Yuuri. $15. D. “Shinkon Gokko”. Explicit Victor/Yuuri novel, in Japanese. $3. E. “Hanarezu ni Atatamete vol. 2″. Cute Victuuri fluff with great art. $15. F. “Hanarezu ni Atatamete”. Same sort of thing as vol. 2. Covers the first few episodes. $15. G. “Katsudon to Ohayou”.Yuuri/Victor (Yuuri tops). They figure out how to do the sex. Please do not purchase if you are under 18. $15. H. “YYVK”. Gag doujinshi featuring the main trio plus some Minami. $10.
Phew! Please message me if you are interested, have other questions, or would like more photos! Thank you so much for looking. Reblogs/signal boosts are appreciated!
Noctis: It was funny at first, but it’s getting out of hand, Gladio. You should probably stop walking around shirtless. Gladio: Why? I’m fresh and comfy like this. Prompto: I mean, not that I agree with Noct, but…it’s Altissia and people stare. Gladio: There’s no shirt that’s worthy of my body. Noctis: There’s none you like? Gladio: None that looks greater on me than my body does on its own. Ignis: … Ignis: You know what do would look great on you, though? Noctis: Ignis, no. Ignis: Me. Gladio: Ignis yes.
My “I thought I had enough Calvin Klein stuff but it turns out I was wrong ft. other pretty things” haul✨✨✨
• Calvin Klein white cropped tee - £45.00
• Calvin Klein black triangle bra - £28.00
• Calvin Klein knickers x3 - £60.00
• Calvin Klein thong - £18.00
• Calvin Klein shorts - £30.00
• Pins & Needles black crop - £22.00
• Out From Under slipper socks - £12.00
• Photo clips - £12.00
• Tea Tree targeted gel - £7.00
• Drops of Light brightening serum - £26.00
• Drops of Light eye cream - £20.00
• Volcano foot mask - £6.95
• Honey lip scrub - £5.75
I also got some art stuff that comes to £42.50
I’m so happy I finally hit up Anthr0, I’ve always wanted stuff from there!! I’ve had my eye on that mirror tray for a while too.
Also, when I was in Lu$h one of the SAs came up next to me and scooped a gob of one of the tester lip scrubs up and just. Ate it. He ate it. And then he saw I saw and we kind of just stared at each other.