I know monthly challenges don’t fix anything but I really enjoy doing them as I feel a great sense of accomplishment once I finish and even if I don’t get to do a proper workout on certain days I still feel like I’ve achieved something, this month I’ve chosen a few different ones ^ plus of course the 30 day abs and 30 day squats beginner level 2
wish me luck and feel free to join me!
Early Voltage Fandom Dashboard:
- ask-the-chef askblog
- about 10 whole posts in the pirates in love tag
- a whole lot of screenshots about Prince Joshua’s famous “you can only say yes or yes” scene
- my sweet bodyguard GREE
- actually any GREE game
- posts about waiting MONTHS for the next story to come out
- the 15/30 days of voltage challenge
- everyone freaking out over the new GUI in my sweet bodyguard
- add some more because I’m sure there are more but 2012 is a blur
Ugh, why are they so damn perfect for each other? Even after all the evil stuff Jin did in Tekken 6, Xiaoyu is one of the only characters to still believe in him and want to help him! I mean It’s obvious that Xiaoyu is in love with him, and I think Jin secretly likes her too, I just wish the creators would just hurry up and make it canon already after all these teaser scenes :’(
I mean, come on, how can you not have a crush on him? I’m not even quite sure what it is about Vegeta that makes him so damn attractive… He just sorta…is, and I’m not alone on this, Vegeta has quite the fanbase :3 Just ughhh look at him!