I’ve been fiddling around with making sims over the past few days whilst I decide what I wanna do with my blog. I’ve come to the realization I’m not the kind of person who wants to queue stuff for every day of the week because I find it tedious, and while I like reading other people’s gameplay centered posts I find mine boring. So….shrug, I guess.
Rules: Answer the 20 questions in a new post and tag 20 any blogs you would like to get to know better.
Nickname: Nagha/Nana/Gaga/Baby Gender: Female Star Sign: Sagittarius Height: did u really have to do this…. 1.49m i noe im tiny ok Time right now: 4.21am Last thing I googled: ‘jjc 2013 syf indian dance’ (it’s an old performance of mine that’s been on the internet but i didn’t know until a friend messaged me a few hours ago lol. it was the hardest performance i have ever performed tbh, indian classical dance is soooo difficult!) Favorite Bands: GOT7/SHINee/BTS, they’re my top 3. and there’s also Monsta X, KARD, yeah many more lol Favorite Solo Artists: Jay Park, Lee Hyori, Jay Sean, Arjun, Imran Khan Song stuck in your head: Mickey Singh - Phone Last movie I watched: Beauty and the Beast! Just watched it yesterday! Last TV Show I watched: hmm idk actually i haven’t watched TV since the last episode of Hwarang tbh
When did you create your blog: end of 2015 if im not wrong? What kind of stuff do you post: shitty stuff basically. mostly reblogs anything got7, some shinee/bts/mx/others/dance stuff, also personal updates When did your blog reach its peak: idk….was there even a peak lol Do you have any other blogs: nope Do you get asks regularly: not really? like once a week or smth lol. send me more pls~~ Why you chose your URL: because it’s the truth?? like enlighten yourself with this Following: 208 Posts: 7,524
Hogwarts House: lmao idk tbh i don’t really watch Harry Potter much Pokémon Team: idkkkk i ain’t into pokemon either Favorite colours: red, turquoise/teal, peach Average hours of sleep: 6 hours i guess? Lucky Numbers: 9, 93 (this is purely because jinyoung chose this aka me during their mini fanmeet here last year) Favorite characters: Mr Bean How many blankets do you sleep with: 1 Dream job: Dancer/Dance Instructor (but these dont pay, so lemme be an accountant in a dance company instead) Dream trip: Rome. Maldives. Scotland. Switzerland. Canada. Brazil. US. (also i really wanna meet my mutuals on these trips!)
i’m on a sorta-but-not-really hiatus. meaning i’m keeping my trek blogs regularly updated but i’m not here as much. unfortunately, tagging is a lot of work and it’s too time-consuming so a lot of things are being queued without a tag.
please reply to this post or send an ask (anon or not, i won’t publish) if there’s something you want/need tagged. i’ll make sure to add it when i’m reblogging things.
the hiatus is most apparent if you read my work i suppose. thank you for supporting me. it’s hard to get into this without giving away too many details but something happened in fandom that really fucking hurt me last year and on top of all the health issues, the fire just kinda died a bit.
i guess a break was due though because i’ve been writing here non-stop for 3 years, which isn’t really anything impressive when i know some authors have been at it for literal decades.
in any case, i just need a rest. so i’m sorry if you subscribed to me on ao3 for trek things and you keep getting messages that i’m posting for another fandom. it’s a small fandom, but writing about another subject i love deeply has done wonders for changing my mood toward the whole process of creating a story.
so yeah. that’s what’s going on. i don’t plan to stop writing for trek forever because i love it so much. (it’s the hotel california. you can check out anytime you like but cant nEEVVEERR LEEAVE) but i just gotta step away for a bit.
anyways, please lmk if you need anything specifically tagged!
I have recovery goals, and I’m going to stick to them.
1. Weigh in only once a week.
2. Stop posting my weight.
3. Stop using my calorie counter for at least a month.
4. Always eat breakfast.
5. Go vegetarian again.
6. Work out three times a week.
7. DO NOT SAY NEGATIVE THINGS ABOUT MYSELF OUT LOUD.
8. Post about non-weight-related victories at least once a week, like running a new distance or completing a new level in my online classes.
1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading? Do you read outside? bed or couch. as for outside I do have a tiny concreted ‘garden’ but my outside chair is not that comfortable, so this year I’m planning to get a nice deckchair or something for optimal outdoor reading/writing.
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper? my own business cards because I am a pretentious twat.
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/ a certain amount of pages? I like to finish a chapter, but if I’m immersed I find it very difficult to notice chapters ending or starting. so I generally just let it fall.
4. Do you eat or drink while reading? well, I always have a glass of wine at my side. but it’s not an 'oh I’m reading I must fetch some *foodstuff*’ sort of affair.
5. Multitasking: Music or TV while reading? knitting. I need something to do with my hands but don’t really like any noise.
6. One book at a time or several at once? two. one fiction, one non-fiction. I have to limit myself on all flavours of WIPs or else they multiply and take even longer for me to actually finish. :glares at ongoing fics and knitting projects because someone forgot this important rule:
7. Reading out lout or silently in your head? silently, unless I see a really good phrase or line and want to sound it out.
8. E-book or paper book? ebook for fiction, but for reference/learning I prefer paper because the texture of paper really helps me focus. I also just like sticking my fingers between pages as temporary bookmarks.
9. Do you smell your books? yes. especially the one I once dropped in the bath. that still has a faint hint of violets alongside the paper and ink so it’s particularly enjoyable.
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new? broken spines and battered corners are a sign of love imo. and a recipe book that doesn’t drop a fine dusting of flour when I open it clearly hasn’t hit the spot.
11. Do you write in your books? no. well, sometimes I annotate recipe books. and I do highlight stuff in ebooks but I wouldn’t do so in the paper version if I weren’t studying it.
12. A genre you’re especially sensitive to? historical fiction.
13. A genre you’re really not interested in? chick lit.
14. Do you read ahead or even skip pages? yes. sometimes I get so carried away with a plot I skim over the actual words just to find out what happens. I miss out on a shitload of detail but on the plus side, re-reads are pretty much a new experience. and if I really hate a book I’ll skip to the last chapter to find out what happened without making myself suffer the rest of it. that’s just logic though.
15. Is the cover important to you? Do you have a type of cover that cockblocks you? not really. I have been suckered in by a cover style which has ultimately let me down but otherwise, as I’m mostly reading ebooks, the cover is sort of irrelevant.
16. Bookstore or library ? I’m going to say library, but it’s the specific local branch library my parents used to take me to every weekend when I was a kid. it was quite old-fashioned and had this little reference/reading room with big wooden tables, newspapers pinned to them like butterflies, and these beautiful sets of encyclopedias or whatever on the shelves with fancy leather binding and gold lettering on the spines.
it was basically just a room that old guys went to to read the Sun before the pub opened but it was magical and mysterious to eight-year-old me. it’s long-closed but I miss it occasionally.
17. How many books in your To Read Pile? 68. fuck.
18. Do you have a goodreads account? yes. that’s how I know it’s 68. :D
19. If it’s not your favorite genre, do you care about reading “the classics”? kinda. I do think it’s good to at least be aware of them and I have tried to read quite a few. some classics are great but some are tedious bullshit and I’m never going to force myself to consume something I don’t like just because I ‘should’.
20. What are you currently reading? Raymond Chandler, The Big Sleep. kinda. but only because I use it as a reference when I need to write Valentine. I’ve actually completely stalled on reading the last year or so because I’ve been too busy splurging words out myself. that’s not going to get the to-read pile any smaller so I do need to get back on it.
-squints eyes- you SURE you don't have a thing for Nanu? Do you want me to bring up the Kinkshame Sadie Club again? >:3
“Alena! Stop it! That old man means nothing.” She says as she holds photos in her arms. Sweating anxiously. “And don’t bring that up again! The others will hear! And rumors around here are like candy.”
Even noticing Isak the first day of school, weeks before Isak ever even noticed him
Even probably having his own moment when Isak had some sort of epic slow-motion walk as he went by
Even probably staring at Isak a lot
Even sitting himself in the cafeteria in a place where Isak could easily see him just in case
Even joining Kose JUST TO MEET ISAK
Even seating himself near Isak and then looking at him when Vilde says to group up
Even leaving to go find Isak after he leaves bc “no it took me weeks to get near you where the f did you go you adorable boy”
Even doing that dumb thing with the tissues as a conversation starter
Even looking at Emma when she comes up to them outside like “this bich…”
Even immediately claiming Isak as his partner when Emma intrudes bc “back off chick I saw him first. I’ve been after him for WEEKS there ain’t no way you steppin up on this now. yeah you heard that right. WEEKS.”
Even “forgetting” his id just so he can invite Isak over
Even knowing about Isak’s rapping skills which mean he did so much stalking of his own
“like hey that cute dude in the snapback whats his name?” “oh he raps that’s cool” “what year is he” “yo is he single?”
((CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS IS JUST UP TO EPISODE TWO! I know Even probably won’t be the main for season 4 but I want to know more about him and him noticing Isak and what he does and ughhhhh)