Citroën Osée, 2001, by Pininfarina. A mid-engined concept car with 3 seats abreast and a central driving position. Apparently the seating configuration was inspired by the 70s Matra SImca Bagheera (though it was left left-hand-drive with 2 passenger’s seats to the right of the driver)
With the Windenburg University Fan Pack, you can better prepare your Sims for their transition into adulthood. Immerse them in the college lifestyle and let the Campus become their classroom! Send those teens off to Get Educated!
Get set up in your new dorm room and meet your fellow students, maybe join a club or two! On the first floor of your dorm, you will find the common area where we keep recreational and gaming equipment that can be checked out from the hall desk, as well as a small kitchen for late night snacking.
Don’t forget to take note of the lecture halls inside the main building so you aren’t late on your first day. The Dean has a great view of the entire Campus from his office in the tower so make sure to be on your best behavior.
The library in the West wing of the main building boasts more than 3000 books to browse, 14 desktop computers, and a quiet space to spread out and do all that homework you’ve neglected!
The cafeteria in the East wing of the main building will keep you well fed. Keep an eye out for (hopefully) delicious experimental dishes from the Culinary Arts Kitchens upstairs.
Interested in the fine arts program? Take some time to explore your creativity in the Art District next door to the dorm. With it’s towering walls decorated with former student’s works of art, you’re sure to feel those creative juices flow and become inspired to create some of your own.
Across the Quad from your dorm is the Science District. Collect samples from the surrounding area to splice and grow in our gorgeous Greenhouse and terrace.
In your free time, ‘The White Lotus’ basement terrace is a gorgeous place to grab some caffiene and sweets. Later in the evening, The Green Leprechaun Bar will be your new stomping ground. Mingle with your fellow nightowls and blow off some steam! Shop at the official campus bookstore for all of your supply and swag needs.
Windenburg University Majors
Science (Skills : Logic - Programming)
Art (Skills : Painting - Handiness - Photography)
Media / Communication (Skills : Charisma - Photography)
items have been successfully playtested. For MAC users, you might
encounters stuttering issues if your computer is running on an old
version or with minimal requirements. For newest versions or PC users,
no issues have been found.
Because the University is set as a
lbrary, kids can possibly show up. It doesn’t happens a lot, but it
could be annoying for some users. To prevent this, chose the lot trait
“teens hangout”. Also, if you’ve Get Together, create a group of
students and set up the campus as their favorite location. With both
combine, you’ve a slim chance to have kids showing up, and if they do,
they’ll leave pretty soon.
(Includes all the custom contents, the poses pack and the lot tray file)
all so proud and happy to finally share our project. It was quite
challenging but I think the wait finally worth it. Thanks for your
support, your patience and ideas. Besides, I want to thanks all the
person who’ve somehow participated on the project. No doubt I’ll do it
again because it was such a great experience to share with amazing
creators and you. Once again, happy simming and feel free to tag us or
use the hashtag “windenburguniversity” if you’re using our creations ! -Red.
6 insane things to do that prove Indonesia is the most epic holiday hotspot to visit
From beautiful beaches to delicious street food, Indonesia has it all. You’re almost never short on places to go and activities to do. But if you’re looking for a something more unusual to experience, you’d be surprised at the trove of undiscovered sights and scenes this archipelago paradise has hidden.
1. Feel like a kid again at the Rainbow Village (Kampung Pelangi) in Semarang
Who would’ve thought a fresh splash of paint would turn this former slum district into an overnight sensation?! The vibrant new facelift was the community project to rejuvenate the dull hill-side village and re-instil a sense of belonging to the locals.
The result is a multi-coloured kaleidoscope of rainbow roofs, fruit-striped railings and polka-dot panels, perfect for posting on Instagram.
2. Find solace at the Broken Beach (Pasih Uug) in Bali
Just what exactly is ‘broken’ about it you ask? Well the iconic stone arch used to be a cave before it collapsed to form the geological phenomenon we see today. The damaged beach combines the green hills above with the blue seas below which creates a peaceful and tranquil landscape due to the remoteness of its location.
If you’re looking to step away from Bali’s bustling tourist scene, a visit to this exclusive coastal cliff might just be the perfect escape.
3. Get front row seats to the Ram Fights in Bandung
Believe it or not, the age-old tradition of ram fighting is deeply rooted in Sudanese culture and has been around for hundreds of years. Fights usually take place once a week on the outskirts of town and come complete with live traditional music, loud drums and blaring announcements from the commentators.
Contrary to the brutality of this event, no bloodshed is involved. Ram owners take great pride in training and grooming their sheep for battle—much like professional athletes! If there was a chance that a ram might be hurt, the fight would be stopped immediately.
4. Descent into the dark depths of Jomblang Cave in Yogyakarta
Visitors can put their courage to the test as they make their dramatic descent down the vertical cliff.
The height of the cave ranges from 40 to 80 metres from the roof to the cave floor. A thick ancient forest also resides within the cave itself, as well as the famous ‘heavenly light‘ which shines in from the cave’s entrance above. Those brave enough to dangle above the rocky cavern below is in for an experience of a lifetime.
5. Trek to the Abandoned Chicken Church of Central Java, Yogyakarta
Don’t be alarmed if you stumble upon this towering bird-like structure while trekking through the Magelang forest. The gigantic chicken chapel was built as a place of worship during the 1990s, but was later vacated when construction costs became too high. Although it was never finished, the building remains a hit with many unconventional explorers looking gain entry into the now eerie-looking church for a dramatic 360-degree selfie atop the fowl’s soaring head.
6. Visit the birthplace of Ayam Penyet in Indonesia
Anyone who’s ever had a plate of this delectable chicken dish in Singapore can only imagine how it would taste like right from the source! $2.50 SGD gets you a succulent fried chicken thigh, smashed with a mortar and covered in crunchy chicken flakes, served alongside a bowl of burning hot sambal belacan, fried tahu and tempeh. Killer.
Semarang also has its very own special version of Popiah as well as one of the best Mee Gorengs in the world. #nojoke
I know where’s my next holiday destination, do you? Start saving and find affordable fares at Airasia so you’ll have more money for the amazing activities and many plates of Ayam Penyets!
Ten reasons why men’s clothes should not have pockets
1. Because the curve of a gentleman’s buttock would be quite ruined if one had to infer it through a lumpy wallet or keyring. 2. Because men sometimes adopt a seated position with their legs far apart, and I think we can all appreciate that if men had pockets this position might cause items to fall out of them and get stuck down the back of subway seats. 3. Because a real man should have on their person at all times at least a wallet, phone, keys, handkerchief, deodorant, electric razor, nasal hair trimmer, map, compass, multitool, selection of fuses, spare batteries, string, testicle buffer and sharp stick, and even if we did put pockets into men’s clothes they would obviously be insufficient to carry all of these items, so really why bother? 4. Because mankind has been carrying stuff since our days in the caves, when cave chaps would heft around rocks to impress the ladies. If there were pockets in men’s clothes, they would lose attractive lifting opportunities. 5. Because these are cost-conscious times, and surely no-one would wish to increase the price of trousers by adding extra frivolous fabric to them? 6. Because gentleman with pockets would be unable to resist the urge to adjust their genitalia in public. 7. Because backpack manufacturers would be put out of business by such a change, this being an economic risk we cannot afford to take in the modern age. 8. Because how better to signify your high-class status than by not carrying anything? There is surely no cheaper way to give the impression that you are a gentleman of such incredible means that you have a servant somewhere nearby whose job it is to gently hold your phone aloft. 9. Because even when empty, a pocket spoils the drape of a good pair of suit trousers, mildly disappointing loin-appreciators everywhere. 10. Because when we offered our test group of men who did not have any clothes a selection of clothes without pockets, most of them took some, and the one who did not was later arrested for indecent exposure, which frankly tells you everything you need to know about him and his ilk.
tories: *have a 3-seat majority they depend on a fringe far-right party to maintain, when the whole point of the snap election was to increase the tories’ majority for brexit negotiations*
tories: we won actually. we’re still the government so we won. these stains in my trousers? NOT piss, but “victory juice” i have haphazardly spilled.