Hummmmmmm, probably Viktuuri, actually. Even if I’m not huge on either of the characters, I love the way it tells the build up of a relationship and it’s struggles in such a good accurate way. The writing of their relationship was, imo, very very good.
Name a ship that deserved more content.
The forbidden Kamukoma
Have you ever started shipping a ship because of the fans?
Ehh…nah, not really. I can’t think of any examples anyway.
For those who feel like no one listens because they’re “too young”
“Don’t let anyone think less of you because you are young. Be an example to all believers in what you say, in the way you live, in your love, your faith, and your purity.“ 1 Timothy 4:12.
These words were written by Paul to Timothy. Timothy was a very young leader in the church at Ephesus. Just like we constantly are told by those older than us, Timothy had his fair share of “What do you know? You’re young and inexperienced.” Paul saw this. What did he do? He encouraged Timothy to continue doing what he was doing. He encouraged Timothy to be an example to everyone.
When it comes to God, your age doesn’t matter. He has great plans for you and wants to see you accomplish great things. Don’t let anyone tell you you’re too young. Be an example to everyone. Show them God’s love.
These words got me through some tough times at the end of my time at the church I grew up in. These words still help me today. Because, no matter how old I get, someone is older and thinks they know better than I do (Which is sometimes the case. I’m not going to overlook wise counsel. I just don’t want to hear things like “You’re just a kid. You have no clue what you’re doing.”).
Just remember that there’s a difference between wise counsel from those who have experienced what you’re going through and not listening to you because of your age and/or inexperience. Soak up the wisdom of those who have come before you like a sponge. Wisdom and experience are important. But don’t listen to those who wish to discount you and what you’re doing because of your age.
You are important. You matter. God loves you. Unlike people, God looks at your heart (1 Samuel 16:7). It is God we should aim to please, not others. If you show God to others through your speech, love, life, etc., He will see what you’re doing and reward you (Colossians 3:23-24).
I’ll repeat it because I know I need to hear it as well: - You are important. - You matter. - God loves you.
3) What is your favorite thing about writing dark plots?
Fuck me, all of it? I love creating the setting, I love the psychological ramifications, I love researching human durability and being able to incorporate it into a thread. I especially love supernatural plots? Give me monsters, give me demons, give me someone forced to choose between morality and survival.
16) If you have multiple muses, which one has the most disturbed past?
Jason has never gotten a break in his entire life. He’s seen way too much for any one person. Luci is literally the Devil, and she’s pretty fucked up. Uhh, talking about Hex’s backstory is like kicking a puppy repeatedly. Deity lives in a post-apocalyptic world and was abandoned by its parents at birth, but it’s pretty well adjusted, all things considering.
23) Would you consider your character to be evil?
Jason? Hell no. He doesn’t have an evil bone in his body. He’s misguided, he’s angry, he’s ruthless, but he’s not evil. One of the fundamental things to understand about Jason as a character is that regardless of what he’s doing, no matter how disgusting or amoral or harsh it is, he does it for good reasons. An evil character (like Luci) would do bad things for selfish reasons. Jason is extremely unselfish, no matter what he wants you to think. And it’s that intrinsic drive to do things to help and protect others that sets him apart from evil.
3) What random objects do you use to bookmark your books? Receipts, bobby pins, corners off of tissues, this one time I used the prescription sheet for my glasses, coins… lately I’ve mainly been using these magnetic fox bookmarks my girlfriend got me :)
12) What is your favorite planet? Pluto!! Try to tell me differently
21) Talk about your favorite bag, the one that’s been to hell and back with you and that you love to pieces. So it’s this olive green bag I’ve had for a little over a year but I already have so many good associations with it! It double functions as a backpack and a shoulder bag, has lots of nifty pockets, and I put a lot of pins on it and it looks so cute!! My really good friend and I found it at an army surplus store and I immediately fell in love with it. It’s the bag I took to New York when my high school band went there over spring break, when my friends and I road tripped to Texas, what I use when I go hiking, and just any other general trip I take. I love it because it’s practical for like everything but still cute in the right way to vibe with my style.
23) What are some of your favorite things to do on lazy days when you have zero obligations? Open the windows and all the curtains, breathe in the air, watch the world, and either chill in silence and read or blast my music really loud and go about my day.
67) How do gloomy days where the sky is dark and the air is misty make you feel? Personally I love mist. It forces everyone to slow down and focus on what’s directly in front of them because they can’t see anywhere past that. Everything is slow and quiet and I don’t really have to completely wake up.