Queen Victoria was crowned on 28 June 1838, aged 19. The ceremony took five hours and suffered from a lack of rehearsal. No one except the Queen and Lord John Thynne (Sub-Dean of Westminster acting for the Dean), knew what should be happening. The coronation ring was painfully forced on to her wrong finger and Lord Rolle, an elderly peer, fell down the steps while making his homage to the Queen. A confused bishop wrongly told her the ceremony was over and she then had to come back to her seat to finish the service. In her Journal Victoria recorded the events of the day, calling it ‘the proudest of my life’.
39:13 PM] (Tebia)TheBirdThatScreams: Jack is like these babies
39:17 PM] (Tebia)TheBirdThatScreams: being all cute
14:59 PM] Hannaleigh: With their spread beans smushed against him
15:05 PM] Hannaleigh: They love to snuggle daddy too
15:07 PM] Hannaleigh: Very warm
19:56 PM] (Tebia)TheBirdThatScreams: they all like hiding along his belly
20:01 PM] (Tebia)TheBirdThatScreams: even Rhys too when he gets cold
21:30 PM] Hannaleigh: Yesssssss
21:39 PM] Hannaleigh: Jacks got a nice warm dragon tum
21:55 PM] (Tebia)TheBirdThatScreams: Rhys makes a nest by his belly for him and their babies
21:59 PM] Hannaleigh: Not as soft as his babies tummies but still not as hard as his protective scales
22:00 PM] Hannaleigh: Yesss
22:06 PM] Hannaleigh: In the winter when it's storming out
22:09 PM] Hannaleigh: And the babies get cold
22:24 PM] Hannaleigh: And jack can curl his body protectively around them all
25:33 PM] (Tebia)TheBirdThatScreams: when they are snowned in he makes a nice nest near Jacks belly and tucks his babies away between them
29:46 PM] Hannaleigh: Yessssss
30:10 PM] Hannaleigh: Sometimes they burrow half underneath jack to be extra warm
30:21 PM] Hannaleigh: Spend most of their time when it's cold sleeping
31:54 PM] (Tebia)TheBirdThatScreams: Jack dips his head down and puffs some warm air on his family
48:57 PM] Hannaleigh: Yessss
49:07 PM] Hannaleigh: Does whatever he can to keep them warm
49:23 PM] Hannaleigh: Feels happy with all the babies nuzzling against his stomach
53:43 PM] (Tebia)TheBirdThatScreams: When it gets real bad he places a boulder in the pathway to keep all the warm air in. Rhys makes a perfect nest for them and Jack keeps them warm and they keep Jack warm in turn, nuzzling his chest and belly
57:24 PM] Hannaleigh: Yessss the warmth circulates in the lair
58:33 PM] Hannaleigh: Jack also licks and preens them
Timetable (current events in bold): Mercury enters Retrograde Zone, Sunday, March 26, 24:15 Aries Mercury into Taurus (mulligan), Friday, March 31 Mercury at Greatest Eastern Elongation, Saturday, April 1, 00:42 Taurus Mercury Retrograde, Sunday, April 9, 4:50 Taurus Mercury’s Inferior Conjunction, Thursday, April 20, 00:20 Taurus Mercury Rx back into Aries, Thursday, April 20 Mercury direct, Wednesday, May 3, 24:15 Aries Mercury into Taurus, Tuesday, May 16 Mercury at Greatest Western Elongation, Wednesday, May 17, 1:39 Taurus Mercury out of Retrograde Zone, Saturday, May 20
(NB: I’m going to begin to integrate the Sun/Mercury cycles into these interpretations, which is a very Aries thing to do - dive right on in.)
Since we’re going to revisit this final swathe of Aries, I thought it might be useful to write about how a malfunctioning Mercury in Aries might manifest:
Learning: Poor Ms. M has historically exemplified this during math classes. She reads the first half-dozen words of the problem and thinks she has a good grasp of how to solve it and can forge on ahead. Why, just a few days ago, at the ripe old age of 58, she solved a geometry problem using the radius when the problem specifically stated it was the diameter that was given. Oops. In other words, we assume we have enough data to work with, but we don’t. Perhaps we’re too eager to “finish the problem” first? Aries loves to be first!
Thinking: Again, because this is Aries, the problems are pretty obvious. Sometimes we have to make spot decisions based on little data - but not all the time! We’re in too much of a hurry with our reasoning processes, which makes us liable to overlook important facts. Going back to the math example, some of Ms M’s least favorite words are “Show your work.” If she’s right, why should she have to do that? Consider also that our thinking is adversely affected by any anger we have.
Communicating: We’re too loud, we’re too impatient, and we talk too fast. We’re more intent on showing off, expressing our anger, and/or moving on to the next topic. We don’t want to understand the other person, we want them to submit to our way of thinking.
Look at the house(s) where Mercury travels through, for there the problems will crop up, and there we’ll need to review and revise. There’s just one aspect, which is not surprising; this is a narrow slice of Zodiac, after all.
Wednesday, March 29, Saturn/Sagittarius trine Mercury/Aries, 27:44
First of three. This is a flowing aspect, between two planets that (although peregrine) are well-placed by sign. What could possibly go wrong? Well, combine the Aries egoism and the Sagittarian pomposity, and you get, “There is only one right way to think about life, and I’m the one who knows it!” This will come back to haunt you - just how much we don’t know, is going to be emphasized. Might be wiser (Sag!) to set an intent of, “I know there’s more to this, and I set myself to finding out just what that may be.”
Planets/Points affected lie between 26:44 and 28:44 of the yang signs Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius, and Aquarius.
@bev-nap and I again—that’s the answer haha! A while back I did line art for these two losers in Autumn fashion, ‘cause it was calling out to me and I had the lovely Bev do justice with her amazing coloring! We actually did this collab like a month ago, and neither of us uploaded the results, until now haha! You can totally find the line work here and you should totally go stalk Bev’s awesome gallery overhere!
What if—- I loved the idea of Prompto betraying his friends way more than I thought I would. A comic inspired by this comic over here! I took a crack at using screentones this time instead of just the standard black and white cell shadding and I fell in love with this! Man, one day, one day, I’ll take another crack and maybe write up a story board for some Promptis doujins.
Early little thing for V-Day while wearing some pretty bewb supportive shirts ahaha! My Promptis feels burn strong! I even made a little head-canon for myself where Prompto gets a tattoo of the Virgo constellation on his neck where he has the most freckles. Noctis drew along to connect the dots for his zodiac sign one day as a joke and Prompto got permanent ink over it for him <3 I have fluffy feels and I wanted to share them with you all ＠＾▽＾＠
1. She isn’t naturally shy, but she tends to be shy initially because being forthcoming hasn’t always worked in the past. When she starts to behave around you the way she acts around her closest friends, she’s letting you in emotionally.
2. She might not reach out to make plans, because she doesn’t want to be shut down or rejected, especially early on. Instead, she’ll respond by making sure you know how much she appreciates you taking initiative, and will be open to trying new things when you propose them.
3. She stopped herself from just blowing you off. She’s trying. Trying to believe that you aren’t just anyone. Trying to believe your first move won’t be to hurt her.
4. She wants to love blindly, but she can’t because before you met her, she learned exactly what can happen when you wholeheartedly put all your faith in one person: They can leave. But her belief in that big, unattainable love exists and if she’s giving you a chance it means you have qualities she thinks could fit with hers. She wouldn’t bother otherwise.
5. She’ll ask you too many questions. It’s partially because she wants to get to know you and partially a defense mechanism – if you’re talking about yourself it saves her talking about her own life, which she’s not sure she’s ready for yet.
6. She will be overly protective of her family life. When someone has difficulty trusting, remember that it might not be the result of an ex. It could be her family life that left her with fear of abandonment, which is often revealed if that’s a subject she strays from.
7. She’ll find excuses to touch you because she associates touch with comfort and wants you to feel at ease with her. Women with trust issues will go above and beyond to make you feel secure, because they don’t want to make anyone feel insecurities they’ve dealt with.
8. She’ll make sure you know her identifying qualities by showing you what she likes outside the realm of romance and dating. While she might not be ready to talk about old relationships, she’ll want to show your more of herself than just restaurant preferences and affinity for certain movies, or dessert.
9. She’ll consider making plans with you in the future – but not too far in advance. If she’s really interested, she’ll say yes to concert tickets, or an event a few weeks or a month down the road. But if it’s still new, making plans 6 months from now is too much. Don’t invite her to your brother’s wedding just yet.
10. She’ll talk about the future in generalizations – not so she doesn’t freak you out, so she doesn’t freak herself out.
11. If she calls you out on something that bothered her, she’s beginning to trust you. She’d typically brush it off, ignore it, or phase you out if you did something to upset her. But if she’s willing to explain how you made her feel in a specific instance, she thinks you’re worth keeping around.
12. If she doesn’t demand commitment from you right away, it doesn’t mean she’s not interested in that eventually. She takes commitment seriously and doesn’t want to rush. Fear of rejection means biding your time before putting yourself in a vulnerable position.
13. She’ll be over protective of you around her friends, even before you realize she cared about you. She knows how it feels to have someone else not stick up for her, and doesn’t ever want you to feel that way.
14. The more she likes you, the higher her expectations will be. (But if she sees how hard you try, she’s also more apt to be forgiving.)
15. She will appear to not need you and it’s through no fault of your own. She doesn’t want to appear to rely on anyone but herself because people who are hesitant to trust don’t want to openly admit that they need anyone else to be happy.
16. You’ll know she’s going for longevity if she opens up to you about why she has trouble trusting people in the first place. She won’t lay it out for you, but she’ll give you pieces from her past relationships, or share a small bit of the story about who hurt her. She’ll want you to understand where she’s coming from, and she’ll want to understand anything that hurt you too.
Maya Kachroo- Levine, 16 Ways Women Who Have Difficulty Trusting Show They Care About You