Recently I’ve been doing some location scouting. I’ve been using my iPhone to take pictures of places that I think could be interesting to shoot at because the camera will geotag my image. That way, I can look at an image and immediately pull up its location on Google maps so I can find it again.
I’ve also been carrying my A-1 with me on a regular basis, so when I went to bag and tag this location, I decided to grab a couple of shots. Came out pretty decent, considering I was using film which expired 5 years ago. I did a little tweaking in post, however. The original shot didn’t have the contrast I was hoping for.
Oh…I still haven’t learned my lesson about recording my settings. And unfortunately, I won’t be using the A-1 for a while. Developing costs money, and we’ve got a heavy couple of months ahead of us, financially speaking.