Plant-Based easy, affordable meals.
Some meals for the 28 day health challenge. Cheap, affordable and really easy to make. I’m lazy but i still like eating delicious food.
- Fruit salad
- Fruit smoothies
- Overnight oats with fruit
- Breakfast smoothie bowl (Any frozen fruit with fresh fruits) topped with muesli/cereal.
- Cereal and dairy free milk
- Toast with tofu scramble
- Toast with spread (jam, peanut butter and what ever you like).
- Toast served with grilled tomatoes, mushroom, spinach and hash brown.
- Pancakes with fresh fruits
- Mixed salad with mixed beans
- Salads in general (mixed with whole grains, broccoli, pumpkin, beans, leafy salads etc.)
- Burrito wrap with beans, tomato and veggies
- Tacos, mixed beans, lettuce, tomato and baked wedges
- Salad sandwich
- Veggie burger with sweet potatoe wedges
- Baked potatoe/sweet potatoe with mix salad
- Salad bowl - cous cous, mixed veggies, roasted potato and mixed beans
- Vegan pizza - tomato paste, garlic, mushrooms, onion, rocket, capsicum, olives, Italian herbs
- Cous cous salad
- Grilled veggies + tofu and hommus dip
- Rice and vegetable stir fry + tofu
- Rice, grilled tofu with mixed beans
- Hokkien noodle/rice noodle stiry fry with vegetable + tofu
- Tom yum noodles - rice noodles, vegetables + tofu
- Miso soup noodles - rice noodles, vegetables + tofu
Generally, i have a big lunch and smaller dinner but always eat till satisfied.
Simple little meals that i make on a daily basis, to which i’ll will play around with for the challenge. And of course there will be other meals on the menu which may use a little bit more expensive ingredients, e.g. quinoa, chia seeds, mushrooms etc.
Click for 28 day Health Challenge