TOP 20 - 05/27/17
20) Halsey f/ Lauren Jauregui - Strangers [Debut]
19) Shawn Mendes - There’s Nothing Holdin’ Me Back [Debut]
18) Iggy Azalea f/ Anitta - Switch [Debut]
17) Future f/ Rihanna - Selfish [Debut]
16) Selena Gómez - Bad Liar (+4)
15) Ariana Grande - One Last Time [Re-Entry!]
14) Camila Cabello - Crying in the Club (+3)
13) Katy Perry f/ Nicki Minaj - Swish Swish (+6)
12) Calvin Harris f/ Frank Ocean & Migos - Slide (=)
11) Ed Sheeran - Shape of You (-3)
10) Zedd & Alessia Cara - Stay (-3)
9) Kehlani - Keep On (+1)
8) Lorde - Green Light (+1)
7) Bruno Mars - That’s What I Like (-1)
6) Kygo & Selena Gomez - It Ain’t Me (-2)
5) Tinashe - Flame (-2)
4) Miley Cyrus - Malibu (+9)
3) Lady Gaga - The Cure (-1)
2) Charlie Puth - Attention (+3)
1) LUIS FONSI & DADDY YANKEE FEAT. JUSTIN BIEBER - DESPACITO (+2)
Rita Ora - Your Song
Halsey - Now or Never
Liam Payne f/ Quavo - Strip That Down
Ford F-150 Raptor F-22, 2107. A one-off version of the F-150 for this year’s EAA AirVenture Oshkosh event which takes inspiration from the Lockheed F-22 Raptor fighter jet and has been styled by Ford design manager Melvin Betancourt. It will be auctioned at the annual EAA Gathering of Eagles on July 27
As implemented in the United States, the gas chamber is considered to be the most dangerous, most complicated, and most expensive method of administering the death penalty.
The condemned person is strapped into a chair within an airtight chamber, which is then sealed. The executioner activates a mechanism which drops potassium cyanide pellets into a bath of sulfuric acid beneath the chair; the ensuing chemical reaction generates lethal hydrogen cyanide gas.
Because hydrogen cyanide gas condenses at approximately 78 °F (26 °C), the temperature in the chamber (when it is in use) is maintained at at least 80 °F (27 °C).
The gas is visible to the condemned, who is advised to take several deep breaths to speed unconsciousness. Nonetheless, there are often convulsions and excessive drooling. There may also be urinating, defecating, and vomiting.
Following the execution the chamber is purged with air, and any remnant gas is neutralized with anhydrous ammonia, after which the body can be removed (with great caution, as pockets of gas can be trapped in the victim’s clothing).
Sometimes, as a safety precaution, the clothing worn by the executed person is destroyed by incineration. The undertaker who handles the body wears rubber gloves for protection against any trace amounts of cyanide that might still be present on or in the body.
TIMOR SEA (July 9, 2015) An F/A-18E Super Hornet from the “Royal Maces” of Strike Fighter Squadron (VFA) 27 launches from the flight deck of the Nimitz-class aircraft carrier USS George Washington (CVN 73) as part of Talisman Sabre 2015. Talisman Sabre is a biennial exercise that provides an invaluable opportunity for nearly 30,000 U.S. and Australian defense forces to conduct operations in a combined, joint and interagency environment that will increase both countries’ ability to plan and execute a full range of operations from combat missions to humanitarian assistance efforts. (U.S. Navy photo by Mass Communication Specialist 3rd Class Chris Cavagnaro/Released)