Imagine Thomas so absorbed in watching the game on television that he doesn’t notice your arms wrapped around his waist, or the way your fingers trailed up his thigh. When you went to go kiss his neck he shook you off, picking up his beer with his eyes set on the television. You sigh, sitting back on the couch with your arms crossed.
“Thomas when is your game over? We’ve had opposite work schedules the last three days, this is the first time I’ve seen you,” you pout.
“Thomas?” You glare at him. He isn’t even listening to you. “Look I’m naked.” You lie just to see if he is listening; he doesn’t even flinch.
You roll your eyes, watching as he takes another swig of his beer when an idea strikes you. Running into the other room, you change into the new bralette set Thomas bought you last month and walk out into the living room. You sit in front of the television, grabbing Thomas’ beer and taking a sip. His eyes focus on you, his annoyance slipping away at the sight of you, his eyes widening.
“Bloody hell when did you-” he stammers, running a hand through his hair. “Come here babe.”
“I don’t know, I think I want to watch the game,” you tease him, turning around to face the screen and ignoring him. Next thing you know his hands are on your waist, trailing down softly and his lips press against your ear.
“The only thing I want to watch now is you,” he breathes against your skin before turning off the television and pulling you onto the couch.
Summary: Phil is out with a friend and Dan wakes up hard and unable to get rid of it. He sends Phil some sexy pictures, hoping to god Phil will come home and give him the angry, hot sex he needs to solve his issue and luckily, he succeeds. So cue rough anal sex, edging, daddy kink and just general sin.
Summary: In their relationship, everyone expected Dan to be the dominant one. He was taller than his boyfriend, obviously stronger, and was prepared to fight anyone who so much looked at Phil weirdly. Phil wasn’t. Phil was soft, gentle, nice to everyone, and angelic.
1. How long have you been a Catholic?
2. What does it mean to be a Catholic?
3. Are you an observant Catholic? And what does that mean to be observant?
4. What is your favorite part of the Mass?
5. Did you ever serve as an Alter boy/girl?
6. Have you ever thought about religious life/holy orders?
7. Favorite book of Sacred Scripture?
8. Favorite verse?
9. Favorite Saint?
10. Favorite Faith related book?
11. What are your favorite faith based authors?
12. If you could ask God one question what would it be?
13. What was a powerful moment in your faith journey?
14. What do you love most about Pope Francis?
15. What would you talk about with Pope Francis if you spent a day with him?
16. Dream Pilgrimage?
17. If you could meet with Jesus what would you ask him?
18. What is the greatest mystery of faith?
19. What is your favorite prayer or devotion?
20. What is the biggest misconception about Catholicism in your opinion?
21. What would you say to someone considering converting?
22. What is the hardest thing about being Catholic?
23. What is your favorite Christian band?
24. Favorite holy day?
25. What Christmas traditions does your family have?
26. Do you have a devotion to Our Lady?
27. What will you do for Lent this year?
28. Are you active in your Parish?
29. What cause of the Catholic Church are you most passionate about?
30. What do you hope the future of the Church?
Hey guys today I am coming to you with a massive Christmas Present for you! Yes that’s right NEW PRINTABLES! It’s the least I can do for you guys because you all have been wonderful this year! These are going to be great to keep in your Diaries, bullet journals and even pin them up on your walls!
1. January Calendar!
A cute January calendar to get all of your new years affairs in order.
2. New Year’s Resolutions!
Somewhere to jot down and put all of your new year’s resolutions. will you keep any?
3.100 Day’s of Productivity Chart!
Somewhere you can keep track of your 100 days of productivity! Why not start checking these off and posting what you do!
4. Let’s get organised!
…with somewhere to track all of your passwords.
5. January Homework Tracker.
Somewhere to store any classwork or homework that you get over the course of January!
“Coming in unannounced, drag my nails on the tile I just followed your scent, you can just follow my smile All of your flaws are aligned with this mood of mine Cutting me to the bone, nothing left to leave behind”
There are 24 days to Christmas and I thought I would do something a little bit different. So, everyday till Christmas I will post a book recommendation. It will be a math or math related book of course ^_^ Enjoy
Philosophiæ Naturalis Principia Mathematica (Latin for “Mathematical Principles of Natural Philosophy”), often referred to as simply the Principia, is a work in three books by Sir Isaac Newton, in Latin, first published 5 July 1687. The Principia states Newton’s laws of motion, forming the foundation of classical mechanics, also Newton’s law of universal gravitation, and a derivation of Kepler’s laws of planetary motion (which Kepler first obtained empirically). The Principia is “justly regarded as one of the most important works in the history of science”.
The French mathematical physicist Alexis Clairaut assessed it in 1747: “The famous book of mathematical Principles of natural Philosophy marked the epoch of a great revolution in physics. The method followed by its illustrious author Sir Newton … spread the light of mathematics on a science which up to then had remained in the darkness of conjectures and hypotheses.”
Level of mathematics: I would say a high level, this is basically calculus.
So lately, when I have scrolled down on the preference tag, I have read that many of you don’t have anything to write about because you’re out of ideas, so I decided I’d give you a tiny head start, yeah?
Okay, so here’s many general topics you can write about:
• How you meet
• He asks you out
• First date
• First kiss
• Becoming a couple
• Meeting the boys
• Meeting the parents
• Going public
• He asks you to move in
• Looking for a house
• Moving in
Here’s some other topics for, like, what you normally do:
• You/he spends the night over for the first time
• How you sleep
• How you kiss
• He comforts you/You comfort him
• Bad days
• Your first time
• Late night conversations
• You break up (there’s normally a part two where you make up but there arent always a happy ending)
• He finds you crying/You find him crying
• Favourite thing about you/him
• He takes you to a concert
• You watch their concert
• He introduces you to his friends
• Tickle fights
• He defends you
• The hate is getting to him/you
• You’re on your period
• Article about the two of you
Here are some series that you can write about:
- How he is as a bestfriend
- Bestfriend moment
- You have feelings for eachother
- He has feelings for you and another boy tells you
- How you meet
- He defends you
- He fights for you
- Meeting the parents
- Your parents doesnt aprove of him
• High School:
- How you meet
- You’re the nerd/popular kid and he’s the jock/the nerd
- Looking at you in class
- Project partners
- Finding out
- Telling him
- Morning sickness
- Telling the parents
- Telling the boys
- Telling the world
- Small bump
- First ultrasound
- Baby names
- Stretch marks
- Pregnancy Insecurities
- Mood swings
- Back pains
- Singing to your belly
- Labour pains
- You go into labour
- Driving to the hospital
- Holding your baby for the first time
- Naming your baby
- Nursing room
• Pregnancy serie bonus’: - Miscarriage - He’s late for the birth - Pregnancy scare - +more…
- Telling the parents
- Telling the boys
- Telling the world
- Wedding dress hunt
- Flower bouquet
- Brides maids
- Best men
- The wedding
- The wedding reservation
- The rings
- Off to the honey moon
- The honey moon
- Coming home
- In sickness and in health
• Celebrity (You’re famous):
- You’re his celebrity crush
- Your fans ship you with him
- How you meet
- You’re their opening act
- Your fans don’t aprove your relationship
- You’re nominated for the same award
- You represent their award and vice versa
- Leaving for tour
- Missing eachother
- He calls you/You call him late at night crying
- Surprising him on tour
- Skype calls
- Late night calls
- Coming home from tour
- 24-1 day(s) to Christmas
- Decorating the house/the tree
- First Christmas together
- He didn’t make it to Christmas (still on tour)
- You’re a YouTuber
- He’s a soccer player
- He’s a vampire
- He’s a werewolf
- He’s a magician
- He’s a superhero/villain
(also and of course you can be)
• AU bonus’: - Hogwarts; — (Example) What house he’s in etc. - Merlin - Teen wolf; — (Example) Which character he is (or what he is). - Vampire Diaries, True Blood etc. - Doctor Who - Sherlock Holmes - +more…
• You’re in the band:
- Becoming a member
- He doesn’t like you
- He likes you
There are also other kinds of preferences, such as:
• He/You die
• Car crashes
• Pick up lines
• A family member dies
• A friend dies
• He/You cook
• Kiss cam
• Twitter conversations
• You hear him talk good/bad about you to the boys
- You’re brought up in an interview
• His thoughts when he sees you for the first time
• Getting to know eachother
• Asking you to be his girlfriend
• You’re/He’s drunk
• His/Your favourite thing about you/him (physically/mentally)
• Cute things that you/he does that he/you love
• Good/Bad habits