13. What’s your favorite television show?
On cable: Ink Masters, Forged in Fire, and Impractical Jokers
On Netflix: NCIS, Criminal Minds, Jessica Jones are a few
23. What would your dream house be like?
I don’t know exacts. It’d have a basement, a bay window, a deck/porch, a fireplace somewhere in the house, a decent yard size, and is more secluded
33. What is your definition of cheating?
Anything betrays the trust of your significant other. Like: intentionally flirting with others, kissing someone else, obviously hooking up with someone else, stuff like that
43. What is your favorite season?
53. Who was your first kiss with?
A fuckboy who was my first boyfriend
63. Has someone ever spread a nasty rumor about you?
Multiple people. Multiple times. Multiple rumors.
73. If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, what is your favorite thing about him/her?
I’d have to say one of my favorite things about my girlfriend is that she’s so patient and understanding. She knows I struggle with a lot so when I’m down she always says I can talk about it to her if I want to but assures me that it’s okay if I don’t want to. She always makes sure that I don’t feel pressured in anyway
I could go on and on…
83. Who were you in a past life?
According to my friend, who made a whole story for this, I was a large bird who preyed on small animals and was shot in my left wing by a hunter when I snatched his child. That’s the gist of it anyway
93. If you could change one thing in the world, what would you change?
I want to say I would get rid of the hatred because there’s so much violence and shit out there
13 any siblings?
Yeah I have an older brother 7 years older than me and an older sister 11 years older than me
23 describe you’re dream date
I don’t really know I’ve never thought about it. Maybe something cheesy like getting coffee because I would like to talk to them mostly. Or watching a movie.
33 favorite actor?
Don’t have one
43 what is your skin type? (oily, dry, etc)
My my hands are dry and I’m v self conscious about it
53 opinion on smoking?
It’s gross but if someone is addicted to it then I don’t treat them differently
63 do you prefer chicken nuggets from Wendy’s or McDonalds?
I’ve never had Wendy’s chicken so McDonalds
73 do you want to get married?
Yes! Idk I like the idea of someone that loves me enough to spend 24/7 with me (not actually 24/7 obviously but do you get what I mean?(like I’m just clingy and needs constant attention you know?)
3. If your boyfriend or girlfriend was into drugs, would you care? Honestly depends on the drug. Some are pretty harmless. Some aren’t. If it was something that wasn’t harmless, I’d obviously have more of a problem with it.
13. Do you think relationships are hard? I think they can be at times, like anything else. I think there’s almost always some elements that are hard, but I also think they’re very much what you make of them.
23. Is there a person you CANNOT stand? No, there are several.
33. Do you prefer warm or cold weather? I prefer weather that is just like a good and holy temperature in between the two but weather doesn’t like to do that.
43. How well do you know the last female you texted? We’re good friends, I like her.
53. Do you like rain? Yes. But consider: rain, and a cute guy!
63. Think back to October, were you in a relationship? Oh gosh yeah
73. Do you like diet soda? Depends on the soda. Coke, yeah. Dr. Pepper, no.
83. Are you closer to your mom or your dad? My dad. I’m really a lot more similar to him tbh, although I get the chaotic neutral from my mom.
93. …Had sex in a car? …no.
103. Do you have any tan lines right now? Kinda. The back of my neck is tan and that’s about it.
This is me (Isabella) and my girlfriend Amber, we have been together for over a year and are extremely happy together. I cherish every moment I get to spend with her and I just love her to death, I admit the beginning of our relationship was hard because we were struggling with the people around us who wouldn’t accept us and the personal struggles we had between each other but in the end me and her made it and have been dating since our freshman year of high school. Nobody, not even she, can ever understand how much she means to me and how much I love her. She is not my first girlfriend but I know she is my last, what I feel with her I never felt with anyone else and I understand we might still be kind of young and immature but deep in our hearts we know that we want to spend the rest of our lives together happily. Me and her have a bright future ahead for us and have only our love, hopes, and dreams to guide us through our life together…Nobody can ever replace her in my heart. She means the world to me! <3 ~2/23/13