22 Examples of Thin Privilege: Debunked
Because Everyday Feminism is retarded
1. You’re not assumed to be unhealthy just because of your size.
First of all, BULLSHIT! Anorexia exists.
Second of all, Obesity is a fucking medical condition. It has also been associated with heart disease, diabetes, more frequent and longer hospital stays, and an increased mortality rate, so shove THAT up your fat ass.
2. Your size is probably not the first thing people notice about you (unless you’re being thin-shamed – the opposite of fat-shamed).
Actually, again, bullshit. Many people notice other peoples sillouettes before anything else, and if you are skinny and sexy, your size is indeed the first thing people notice.
3. When you’re at the grocery store, people don’t comment on the food selection in your cart in the name of “trying to be helpful.”
Never happened to me or any fat people I know, and I’ve been obese my whole life. No random strangers just come up and comment on the food in my shopping cart. I call BS on this one.
4. Your health insurance rates are not higher than everyone else’s.
If you are sick, than GOOD! Let’s not forget that OBAMACARE MADE THAT ILLEGAL YOU RETARD!!!!
5. You can expect to pay reasonable prices for your clothing.
“XXL” clothing generally costs like, 2 dollars more than smaller sizes. Why? Because it takes longer and uses more materials to make, you twit
6. You can expect to find your clothing size sold locally.
Walmart and most other retailers sell clothing up to 3XL, maybe larger, if you are bigger than that, than it is not “privilege,” you’re just a fucking fatass. Are you going to bitch about Big Feet Oppression, or Short People Privilege too?
7. You can expect to find clothing in the latest styles and colors instead of colorless, shapeless and outdated styles meant to hide your body.
What style best fits “Beach Whale?” If it isn’t sold in your size that means it won’t look good on you anyways
8. You don’t receive suggestions from your friends and family to join Weight Watchers or any other weight-loss program.
“Waaaah! My family and friends care about me and my health! WAAAAAAHHHH!!! Why can’t they just accept my smoking habi-Imean obesity”
9. When you go to the doctor, they don’t suspect diabetes (or high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or other “weight-related” diagnoses) as the first/most likely diagnosis.
Oh my fucking god! God forbid a doctor assume the most likely cause that is associated with your diagnosable fucking medical condition to be due to your damn landmass! How DARE a doctor know what the fuck he is talking about!
10. You don’t get told, “You have such a pretty/handsome face” (implying: if only you’d lose weight you could be even more attractive).
At least they are being nice, because if you are a land whale, you’re fucking ugly, and all of society knows it as a biological mechanism.
11. People do not assume that you are lazy, based solely on your size.
Nine times out of ten, if you are fat, it is BECAUSE you are lazy. I am 210 pounds, I could be skinnier if I was not as lazy.
12. You’re not the brunt of jokes for countless numbers of comedians.
13. Airlines won’t charge you extra to fly.
This is turning into it’s own joke. Airlines charge you extra if your 500 pound fried burger eating ass takes up two seats, because if you are going to use two seats, you should pay for them both.
14. You are not perceived as looking sloppy or unprofessional based on your size.
Because being fat is sloppy and unprofessional
15. You can eat what you want, when you want in public and not have others judge you for it or make assumptions about your eating habits.
If you are 600 pounds eating a fucking Big Mac and Extra Large fries, you’re damn right I am going to judge you.
16. You can walk out of a gas station with a box of doughnuts and not have people yell at you to “Lay off them doughnuts, fatty!” (This actually happened to one of my friends.)
because skinny people might actually SHARE those doughnuts with other people.
17. People don’t ask your partners what it’s like to have sex with you because of your size.
Because this NEVER happens with very skinny people or body builders, oh never.
18. Your body type isn’t sexually fetishized.
No, because being skinny is naturally sexy.
19. You’re more likely to get a raise or promotion at work than someone who is fat.
If you are too tired to do your workload due to the fact that you can’t take the stairs, yes, you don’t deserve a raise or a promotion.
20. Friends don’t describe you to others using a qualifier (e.g. “He’s kind of heavy, but REALLY nice, though”).
That’s not a privilege, they are describing you without saying “he’s fucking obese, you’ll probably find him with a box of doughnuts in his hands that he got from a gas station”
21. The media doesn’t describe your body shape as part of an “epidemic”.
I’M DYING!!!! THE “OBESITY EPIDEMIC” IS NOW FAT SHAMING!!!! It CAN’T have anything to do with health or the fact that being fat is attributed to major diseases killing off millions of people a year!
22. You can choose to not be preoccupied with your size and shape because you have other priorities, and you won’t be judged.
BECAUSE BEING FAT IS A SERIOUS ISSUE YOU TARD!
What’s next? Health At Every Smoke Break? Meth-head Pride? Alcoholism Is Beautiful?