Just a reminder that these may be in Lord of Shadows, or Queen of Air and Darkness
“Ty was sitting beside his sister, carefully tying several pieces of licorice together”
Far below them the world spun by, a patchwork of summer-gold fields, green hills, and luminous, winding rivers of blue and green. It was beautiful, but Julian could not take his eyes off his brother. So this is the Wild Hunt, he thought. This freedom, this expanse, this ferocity of joy. For the first time, he understood how and why Mark’s choice to stay with his family might not be an easy one. For the first time he thought in wonder of how much his brother must love him after all, to consider giving up the sky for his sake.
“You’re hurting her,” Ty said. “Don’t.”
“Livvy would know,” Ty said. “She’ll know if I’m not here.”
Cristina smiled. “I love you, too, Emma,” she said. “And maybe. Maybe I will.”
“I’m used to people hiding and lying about their emotions,” said Cristina, “but you don’t.”
This time the lightning that forked from Magnus’ hand snapped like a downed electrical wire between their feet.
Julian still had that frighteningly blank expression on his face, as if his body was here but his mind was a million miles away.
Emma nodded. “Good night, Jules,” she whispered, putting her head down on her jacket. He smiled faintly. “It’s morning, Emma.”
I died inside. But I loved you so much, I could not stay dead. My heart beat because yours did. I breathed because you breathed. And across a thousand stars and through a million worlds, I found my way back to you.
“You will ride with the Hunt again”
Emma couldn’t live without them
… since demons were once angels, their righteousness cannot have been completely overcome. Just covered up, hidden, buried so deep into their souls that they can ignore it.
The clock chimed the hour
“Wake up….wake up…”
Cortana was like a live thing in Emma’s hands. Rage powered her.
Kieran looked at him. He had what Mark thought of as his court face on, blank and superior as befitted a prince.
The air exploded with a rustling, singing sound. Arrows.
Kieran lifted up his mouth to Mark’s
For your entertainment: A creature of the dark woods. Be careful, he may just want your soul
Look in the scrying glass, she begged him
“He was chained to a white oak tree”
Heavenly fire changed me
In the curve of her sleeping face, in the fall of her hair, in the shadows of her lashes against her cheeks, was a peace he had only rarely known.
“they had hidden their relationship, exchanging messages with a raven as a carrier”
My stim toy and sensory collection and where to get them. I have entirely too many but I’m perfectly okay with that.
Photo 1(top to bottom, left to right)
1. Pluto plasma slime (target)
2. Sensory bucket of beads (beads from Michaels, not sure about the bucket)
3. Ear defenders (dicks sporting goods)
4. Green chewable chess piece pencil topper ( @stimtastic)
5. Black lotus chewable necklace (stimtastic)
6. Red mushroom chewable necklace (stimtastic)
7. Purple bat chewable necklace (stimtastic)
8. Gender fluid pride chewable necklace ( @bitterautistic etsy shop, on mobile so I can’t link it)
9. Green tangle Jr (stimtastic)
10. Tangle Jr therapy (stimtastic)
11. Key chain measuring tape (home depot)
12. Green squeeze critter (stimtastic, he popped but I still love him)
13. Jellyfish yoyo (stimtastic)
14. Purple felt (walmart)
15. Flex puzzle (target)
16. Green hot wheels car (target)
17. 2 edamame key chains (amazon)
18. Red and blue fidget cube generation 2 (box lunch)
19. Eni puzzle (stimtastic)
20. 2 stretchy skeletons, green and orange (these were decorations at a Halloween party my mom had at work so she grabbed a couple for me)
21. 2 fidget spinners, green and galaxy (galaxy- amazon, green- walgreens)
22. Bike chain (I stole this one from my brother)
23. Blue boink fidget (stimtastic)
24. 3 stickbot figures, green, red and pink (target)
25. Nut and bolt (home depot)
26. Crazy Aarons thinking putty (candy store)
27. Copper snake twist necklace (stimtastic)
oh boy here we go again Alright! I meant to do this months ago but… Things Happened. Finally got back to it though, so here’s what I’m starting with! We got some Steven Universe, and we got some Portal 2. The bottle caps are 1.25 inches in diameter, and the chains are 22 inches long.
One necklace is $12, shipping is $3, that totals to $15.
I can only ship within the United States right now, sorry international people! Maybe in the future c:
Please specify whether or not you’d like beads on your necklace, as they are optional!
The necklaces are somewhat waterproof, but too much water will ruin them! Avoid getting water on the cap part.
Yes, I do custom orders! :D for $17 (plus shipping, so more like $20) I’ll draw any character of your choice (can be from a fandom, your OC, doesn’t matter), stick it in a bottle cap and send it to you!
Contact me through DMs or email (email@example.com) if you’d like one, and please include the following: Which necklace(s) you want*, if you’d like beads on it,
and if you do want beads - what color and order you want them in!
*If you want a custom order, please send the references for the character you’d like me to draw! I need at least two references.
Payment is accepted through paypal, and I will only ship the item after payment has been received.
Feel free to DM me with any questions you may have!
Since It’s almost September, we’re excited to announce the themes for the Month!!!!!!!
01/09 to 07/09 - Alternative Universe/Crossover
08/09 to 14/09 - Shipping (Canon/Rare/Crack Ships)
15/09 to 21/09 - Chains/Abyss
22/09 to 30 - Childhood/Old days
Hope you’re doing fine with your daily stuff! We’ve been a little busy, but we still want to make this work, so you’re all invited to come with us and share the love for Pandora Hearts during September, 2017.
1. It’s me, says Bob as he comes in from the lock. And I can tell at once that there’s something wrong; he’s stumbling around, confused. It’s me!, he says again. His g-counter is silent. Dorit and I exchange looks. Mart on the door rushes to scan him and there it is: maybe his g-counter is broken or something but hers is beeping red within two metres of him. There’s no real protocol for what to do if someone makes it through the lock contaminated. Mart grabs the spare sheeting we were using for the lab extension and pushes him back with it, panicing. Lin opens the door and together they shove him backwards into the lock, where he falls over and starts vomiting. We shut the inner door. I send Mart and Lin for decontamination and we check the area. No-one wants to think about Bob. 2. We’ve lost three people so far, and so there is a kind of protocol in place for that. If you are contaminated beyond hope of recovery, you stay outside. The next survey mission, in the morning, collects the body and we take it home for the family. There’s not a lot you can see of the city outside through the protective glass. Just grey mist and the looming shadows of buildings. Normally when this happens they’re too far gone to struggle much. We’re pretty good at decontamination these days but you can only do so much. 3. Of course, the best way to come back safely is: don’t get haunted in the first place. Don’t provide a hook, a sense of familiarity that the ghosts can cling to. The city is so old, now, and so full of ghosts, that it can be hard to avoid triggering memories for one or another of them. Mart estimates that we have come at a time when the city had been inhabited more or less continuously for a period of approximately half a billion years. Even the time underwater, there were people here. This is why our suits have been designed with features that as far as we know humanity has never had. Those irritating inflatable skirts give us a silhouette proven in two years of field tests to minimise haunting potential. Sometimes the suits come in with g-count zero, even for a full ten-minute mission. 4. Bob is quiet, outside. I think that he must be dying, quietly, politely somewhere out of sight. Even if he were not haunted, we put him back out there without any oxygen. Quietly, politely, we eat dinner. We turn the lights out. Dorit, who is an interfaith minister, says a few words into the darkness. We try to sleep. 5. Why do this at all? The opportunity was there. We could come forwards, but only to the point when there were no people left. Maybe they were employing some blocking technology before that, maybe it’s nature’s way of avoiding too many paradoxes, I don’t know. We could come forwards in time but only to after the death of humanity. So we came. We came to find out more about the last people, to learn from them, to maybe avoid their fate. Because there were people here, not many people but some, until maybe a few years ago. The people must have been resistant to haunting, somehow. Lin thinks it was the plants that were the problem. At high g-concentrations the ghosts will latch onto anything familiar at all, even plants, and suck it dry of life. No plants, and give or take a thousand years, no oxygen. So the last people must have known they were doomed. There are ghosts up on the hill that gasp: are they the final inhabitants? 6. Anyhow, the next morning they bring Bob back in, and he’s stiff and cold but oddly peaceful-looking. And we put him in the box, the one that we have for these occasions, and I take him back in time, back to when we came from, and we inform the authorities. I phone the family. We arrange a handover. 7. We never expected the ghosts. The ghosts of a city a thousand years old are gentle whispers, almost invisible. I used to think that memories were laid thick in the streets I grew up in. I used to pass a building that had been built from the stones of another, older building that had fallen into ruins and feel a thrill at the weight of history. Where we went to, the streets have half a billion years of history. The ghosts are so thick in the air that almost nothing else matters. How many people in half a billion years? If you squint through the mist, sometimes you can see them. The gaspers on the hill. The grey ladies in the temple (we no longer go to the temple). The long man. The burrowers. 8. I pass the box over to the authorities, who will perform a final decontamination and pass the body on to the funeral directors appointed by Bob’s family. And only then do I realise. It’s me, he said. It’s me. In bringing his body back to our own time, we have let loose Bob’s own patient ghost. It has half a billion years to go until it can haunt him. But it knows where to find him when it’s time. And it will.
Layne blowing out the candles on his 31st birthday cake while playing around on Ron Welty’s electronic drum kit, August 22, 1998.
Layne and studio assistant, Élan Trujillo, who was assigned to help him.
Layne and Élan talked about video games and Trujillo showed Layne how to use the electronic drum kit belonging to drummer, Ron Welty (Offspring).
Finally! After six weeks of sculpting, painting, fine tuning and table flipping the first in my series of 80′s Nightmare Fuel Monsters is DONE.
Introducing The Red Bull!
He has a stout 22 inch antique copper chain that matches his nose ring; the chain uses a latch clasp. The chain can be shortened on request. True, he didn’t have a nose ring in neither the book or movie. I just thought it would be a cool touch. :) I think of it as a magic-infused ring that allows King Haggard to control the monster, much like a golden bridle for a unicorn.
His custom pine display stand is done in glossy black with a minimalist white unicorn symbol hand-painted on it; on request from the buyer I will add ‘The Red Bull’ in dramatic red script above the unicorn.
He can be worn as a massive elaborate pendant to go with any cosplay at an event *or* displayed on his stand as purely a collector’s item. I can only hope that one day someone waltzes up to Peter S. Beagle’s table with this around their neck….
His eyes are real polished moonstones. (Moon stones are a type of feldspar and have visual ‘inner fire’ qualities similar to opals.) The skullpture is 4 inches in length and 5 ½ inches wide, weighing in at 7.4 oz without the chain. The base is a naturally deceased American otter skull. All sculpting, painting and detail work done by me; I also processed the skull itself. This is by far my most detailed skullpture (or Skritter as I sometimes call them) to date!
The inner mouth, nostrils and eyes glow yellow-orange in the dark. (The glow comes through the moonstones!) See those cracked, gnarly scales? I etched those in with a needle. Thirteen layers of acrylic and a touch of oil paint were used to make him the ‘color of blood’ as per the book description - albeit with black highlights for a lovely charred look.
His teeth are a mix of raccoon, mink and otter. I recolored the teeth after processing to give them that minty fresh look you’re seeing. Demonic forked tongue? Check. Glossy slick slobber effects? Check. There’s even a few clear droplets of saliva hanging from his lower lip and teeth.
There’s a small round hole through one ear. Looks like one of those silly little unicorns tried to defend itself….
If you are interesting in owning this monster click the link below to have a look at him on my Etsy. A private sale outside Etsy can also be done; just PM me here. USA and UK sales only.