So we’re getting a movie. I have thought long and hard over this, speculating on what it is going to be about since this is all new information and not just a retelling of the show.
Many of us believe YoI takes place in 2012, because the Sochi Grand Prix Final irl, also took place in 2012. Add the fact that the GPF symbol for the YOI Barcelona GPF mimics the 2013 symbol, and it just adds to our belief.(In fanfic I prefer to keep them up to current time thanks to better technology, but I’m still on the 2012 belief as far as canon goes.)
Now, if the in-show universe did in fact begin in 2012, we have a timeline.
Starts in the 2012-13 Grand Prix Circuit.
December 2012 Sochi GPF- Yuuri is in 6th.
December 2012 Japan Nationals- Yuuri fails even further.
January 2013 European Championships - assumed Victor went and won gold.
February 2013 Four Continents Championship- Yuuri didn’t qualify or he didn’t go.
March 2013 World Championships- Yuuri couldn’t go and Victor wins again!
April 2013- Victor flies across the world for Yuuri.
September 2013 Regionals- Yuuri wins with a new SP high score.
October 2013 GPF Qualifying Round in China - Yuuri places Second with silver, and a new SP score.
November 2013 GPF Qualifying Round in Russia- Yuuri places Fourth and squeaks into the Barcelona GPF.
December 2013 Barcelona GPF- Yuuri places Second, he and Victor skate together, both decide to continue skating, and both are the only skaters capable of a Quad Flip.
So now that the possible timeline is established, the big event that comes next isn’t the 4CC or the EC or even Worlds.
In February of 2014, the Winter Olympics take place in Russia. Sochi to be precise. And as we know from the end of Season 1, Yuuri is currently training in Russia with Victor and Yurio.
So comes my wild and barely plausible theory that the movie might be about the Olympics. Imagine the drama that could go down with them competing for different countries and the fact that Yuuri’s coach would also probably be competing.
And if the show actually began in 2016 and ran through 2017 in-show, then they would have the 2018 Winter Olympics to face.
Anyway, these are just my thoughts. It would be pretty cool to see Yuuri win Olympic gold after all his hard work.
Noble Iceman is a 2006 purebred reining Arabian stallion with wins including:
2013 Scottsdale Arabian Reining Horse – Top Ten 2013 Scottsdale Arabian Reining Horse AOTR – Top Five 2012 US National Arabian Reining AAOTR – Top Ten 2012 US National Arabian Reining Open – Top Ten 2011 Region IV Arabian Reining Futurity – Top Ten 2010 US National Arabian Reining Futurity – Top Ten
Gareth Bale, Winger, began his professional career at Southampton, playing at left-back and earning acclaim as a free kick specialist. Bale moved to Tottenham Hotspur in 2007, for an eventual £7 million fee. During his time at Tottenham, managerial and tactical shifts saw him transform into a more attacking player. From the 2009–10 season, under the guidance of Harry Redknapp, Bale became an integral part of the team, rising to international attention during the 2010–11 UEFA Champions League. In 2011 and 2013 he was named PFA Players’ Player of the Year, and was named in the UEFA Team of the Year. In 2013, he was also named PFA Young Player of the Year and the FWA Footballer of the Year.
On 1 September 2013, Bale was transferred to Real Madrid for an undisclosed fee. Press at the time reported the transfer value at figures between €91 million and €100 million. In January 2016, documents pertaining to the transfer were leaked which confirmed a then-world record transfer fee of €100.8 million, eclipsing the previous record fee of £80 million (€94 million) for Cristiano Ronaldo in 2009. Bale played an integral role in his first season at Real Madrid, helping the club to win the 2013–14 Copa del Rey and UEFA Champions League, scoring in both finals. The following season, he won the UEFA Super Cup and scored in a third major final to help the club win the FIFA Club World Cup. Two years later, he was a key player in another Champions League run, winning the 2015–16 title and being elected to the UEFA Squad of the Season. In 2016, ESPN ranked Bale twelfth on its list of the world’s most famous athletes.
MMLP2 - Released on November 5, 2013 the album debuted at number one on the US Billboard 200 and was the second-best selling album of 2013, winning the Grammy Award for Best Rap Album at the 57th Grammy Awards. The first official single of the album "Berzerk" debuted at number three on the US Billboard Hot 100 while “Rap God” debuted at number seven and entered the Guinness World Records as the hit single which contains the most words; it totals 1,560 words. The album’s fourth single “The monster” became Eminem’s fifth single to reach number one on the Billboard Hot 100.
#TBT - McKayla Maroney defends her title on vault at the 2013 World Championships
After winning gold at the 2011 Tokyo World Championships, and silver at the 2012 London Olympics, McKayla Maroney successfully defended her title as vault world champion at the 2013 World Championships in Antwerp, Belgium, with a combined two-vault score of 15.724. McKayla managed to make a comeback to gymnastics after numerous injuries, the most serious being a fractured tibia, months after competing in the Olympics. The 2013 Antwerp World Championships would later be her last competition, capping off her successful elite career as a two-time vault champion.
2. In 2013, they were first introduced through a survival show called “Win, who is next” (watch first episode here) Their group name back then was Team B and not iKON yet. They competed against another group of trainees called Team A, who then debuted under the name “WINNER”. They lost the show but continued as trainees under YG (in 2013 till may 2014, iKON was still a 6 member group and still trainees during that time) They also released two songs as Team B “Just another boy” & “Climax” (live verson with eng sub) “Climax” (Studio version with eng sub) (which is probably the most important song they’ve wrote so far since they’re talking about their struggles)
3. In 2014 then, they had to take part in another survival show called “Mix & Match”(watch first episode here) in which they focused on rearranging the line up of the members. That for they introduced 3 new trainees. Thankfully no old member of Team B was exchanged but one of the new trainees called “Jung Chanwoo” made it into the group which was called iKON from then on. The songs they released during that time are “Long time no see” / “Wait for me” & “SINOSIJAK”
4. During the filming for “Mix & Match” two members of iKON (B.I & Bobby) also participated in the rap survival show called “Show me the money 3” (watch first episode here!) B.I was eliminated in episode 7 but Bobby won the show and became the champion of SMTM3.
Other pre debut mv’s & activities:
B.I & Bobby were both featured in EPIK HIGH’S MV BORN HATER(for which B.I was asked by epik high members to write the hook melody for. The song was released in 2014)
B.I co-composed WINNER’s Nr. 1 Song “Empty” & B.I, Bobby & Mino (part of winnner) co-worte the song
- He was, as I mentioned before, featured in Epik high’s “Born hater” (which he wrote the hook melody for) & He also co-composed and co-wrote WINNER’S “Empty”
- He has credits for 26 songs in total (all iKON songs that were released so far/ Blackpink’s ‘whistle’/ Winner’s ‘empty’/ Epik HIgh’s ‘Born Hater’/PSY’s ‘Autoreverse’, ‘BOMB’ & ‘Last Scene’ )
- He was part of the writing, composing & production team for all three NR. 1 debut songs of the last three YG groups (Winner/iKON/Blackpink)
- According to himself “single for 21 years of his life” -> most of his inspirations for songs & lyrics come from dramas or movies since he never experienced being in a relationship himself yet
- He has three tattoos so far. Read more about his tattoos & the meaning behind them here / here / here
- He has a little sister (15 years younger than him) her name is Kim Hanbyul
- Trademark: resting bitch face (when in tiger/leader mode), dimples, nose
- Some of his Nicknames: mambin, dumbin, kid leader, tigerbin, mickey, beanie
- Things he likes/fan of: boxing, mickey mouse, south american music, animals (especially dogs), twice (yes the kpop girl group), green pringles, being busy & work, Philosophy books, poems, natural food (without seasoning or not much), simple styles like white shirt and jeans, smell of baby powder, oversized clothes, slam dunk manga, love dramas (JPN & KRN)
- Things he dislikes/is afraid of: bugs, being boring & doing nothing, heavy smells, horror movies
- Habit’s: Touches his chest with one hand when he is nervous, touches members a lot without realizing (very natural) especially members necks, heart shaped duck face, fidgety fingers
Few Charateristics: really strong & strict leader, perfectionist, knows exactly what he wants, confident, looks scary at first but isn’t, has a really cute, carefree & dorky side outside of the training room, loves his fans & gives most of fanservice, a really, REALLY hard worker, despite achieving so much at his young age he still wants to improve and is never slacking
The next member to introduce is Kim Jiwon aka Bobby!
- Full Name: Kim Jiwon / Stage Name: Bobby (95 liner)
Bobby (95 liner)
- He is the second rapper of the group, dancer, lyricist, composer & sometimes also vocal (part of Team B)
- He was born on december 21, 1995 (turned 21 in december 2016/ 22 korean age) was bornin Seoul but raised in Virginia US
- Joined YGE at the age of 16 (in 2011)
- He left his family in the US at a really young age to become famous so he could bring them back to korea someday and build/buy a house for them there (what he achieved in 2015)
- He is together with Hanbin (B.I) and Jinhwan (whom I’ll introduce next) one of the three original members of the group what means that they were (out of all iKON members) trainees under YG for the longest
- He won 2014 rap survival show “Show me the money 3″ here are some of his songs:
- He was, as I mentioned before, featured in epik highs “Born hater”/ Hi SUHYUN’s “I’m different” & Masta Wuu’s “Come here” (all songs released in 2014) and co- wrote (together with hanbin & song mino) WINNER’S “Empty”
- Was featured in Lee Hi’s 2016 album Seoulite -> ‘Video’ // Was featured in Reddy’s (2016) SMTM5 performance -> ‘Like this’ // Was featured in PSY’s album 4x2=8 -> ‘BOMB’
- He has production credit for 35 songs so far
- He is very religious & grew up in church where he learned to play guitar, drums and the piano
- He has one tattoo on his back “Fear only god hate only sins”. He made the tattoo together with his older brother & father (all three have the same tattoo) Read more about it here
- He has an older brother by three years named Kim Jiun
- He formed a sub unit called MOBB together with Winner’s Song mino in 2016 two sub unit songs were released in 2016 ‘Full House’ & ‘Hit me’
- Trademark: eyesmile, sharp jawline, high tension on stage & bunny teeth
- Some of hisNicknames: Bunny, Kimbap, King of the youth, mood maker, smiley face, eyesmile
- Things he likes/is fan of: Bob marley, winnie the pooh, his fans, fast food, trap music (or just music in general), cats, to wake up early (and eat breakfast), to work out, being/living freely, light fixtures, art, naruto, sleeping when he is bored or when there is nothing to do
- Things he dislikes/is afraid of: seafood
- Habit’s: smiles even when mad, showing front teeth, high-tension on stage, sleep talking, snores, polite especially to elders (always 90-degrees bow), dabbing
Few Characteristics: Looks hardcore at first but is a sweetheart, really strong rapping voice and strong image on stage, more than confident, jokes around A LOT, doesn’t fit his age because he is actually 5 years old, sosososo loyal, loves to eat and sleep, is called bunny by the fans due to his cute front teeths.
The Next Member to introduce is Kim Jinhwan aka JAY!
- Full name: Kim Jinhwan / Stage Name: JAY (94 liner)
- Oldest member of iKON, main vocal & dancer (part of Team B)
- Was born on February 7, 1994 in Jeju his home town (turned 22 in 2016/23 Korean age )
- Often called fake maknae due to his small face and body
- He was, together with Hanbin & Bobby, one of the original three members who joined YG first (shippers call them triple kim)
- His voice is often compared to Bigbang’s taeyang
- Joined YGE at the age of 17 (in 2011)
- “The voice you want to hear at night” / most sexual member even when he doesn’t look like it
- Listen to him singing “there goes my baby” by usher HERE (from 2013) His vocal improved A LOT! but there is sadly no video of him singing alone in 2015
- Is a genius when it comes to learning languages (fluent in japanese & korean and learning chinese atm)
- One of iKON’s best dancers (especially good at acrobatic dances)
- He is currently learning to play electric guitar & started doing jiu jitsu
- He has an older sister by six years. She is also the reason why he started to realize his dream to become a singer
- His mother is a violinist, linguist & business woman (owns cafe in jeju)
- Trademark: heart shaped mole, small face, body and hands
- Some of his Nicknames: jinan/y, 13cm fairy, wine mom, crybaby, entertainer, fake maknae, milky skin
- Things he likes/is a fan of: Red wine, slow music (Rnb, jazz, soul), animals (especially dogs), being for himself, love movies & books
- Things he dislikes/is afraid of: mushrooms, sweating (bcs he sweats even when talking), anything horror related, being ignored
- Habit’s: drinks wine to relax, touching members ears, listening to music before going to bed
Few Characteristics: Most emotional little hyung, warm & always listens to his members problems and gives best advices, looks pretty & feminine but is actually really manly, he loves to be called sexy, looks harmless and fluffy but can change very quickly (not innocent at all), knows for being narcissistic, is flirty with everyone around him
- His deep, strong voice was praised and recognized by young and old singers and even non fans know about it
- Has an older sister by three years named Koo Yeijin
- Is religious and grew up in church (was in church camp)
- Trademark: thick eyebrows, mole on lips, deep & strong voice, toddler smile
- Some of his nickname’s: living meme, toddler, June, sasshoe
- Things he likes/is a fan of: Micheal Jackson, dancing, love movies, Rnb music, being the center of the situation, taking selfies, tteokbokki
- Things he dislikes/is afraid of: ox blood soup, haunted houses, roller coasters, being alone, sports
- Habit’s: Singing everywhere he goes (practice room, shower, before a concert EVERYWHERE), Imitating his members & other people, winking, taking selfies with fans phone’s
Few Characteristics: sassy af, doesn’t care about age if he doesn’t like something he will say it, loves to sleep & to eat, looks manly and loves to be called manly & sexy but is actually a shy 5 year old boy, finds it hard to accept new people, makes weird sounds sometimes, winks a lot, introduced himself as ikons main rapper, vocal god, makes any situation awkward, can’t control his face
Next member to introduce Song Yunhyeong aka SONG!
- Full name: Song Yunhyeong / Stage Name: SONG (95 liner)
- Vocal, visual & dancer (part of team b)
- He was born on february 8, 1995 (turned 21 in 2016/ 22 korean age)
- His vocal voice was the least strongest during “win who is next” & “mix & match” but he improved the most since then! His live vocals are probably one of the best out of the group
- His high notes are the best according to June and hanbin
- Joined YGE at the age of 17 (in 2012)
- His dream was to become an actor or to open a cafe (joined YGE to become an actor but Ceo YG changed the plan)
- Not oldest but still oldest member (bcs of his old dad jokes, his scolding & the way he behaves sometimes)
- iKON’s personal chef cook (loves to cook for his members)
- Has a younger sister by a year named Song Eunjin
- Became endorsement for Nivea lip balm in 2016
- His parents own a BBQ restaurant
- Known for his funny dancing (according to members the best when it comes to funny dance)
- Some of his Nicknames: Chef song, yoyo, successful fan, passionate man, prince yoyo
- Things he likes/is a fan of: Nivea cherry lip balm, cooking, hard work
- Things he dislikes/ is afraid of: being made fun of
- Habit’s: To make fun of his members, old folks and dad jokes, pointing micro at fans, cleaning up during cooking, very neat, uses lipbalm all the time, has to plan everything
Few characteristics: Looks arrogant to people at first but is actually one of the warmest & cutest members, cares a lot about his family & friends, his goal in life is to be simply happy, smiles 99% of the time even if he is dead tired, always tries to cheer up everyone, works the hardest, loves to dance like an old lady, can cook, his sexy glare will kill you so don’t look into his eyes. Does everything passionately & is VERY polite (especially to elders).
Next member to introduce Kim Donghyuk aka DK!
- Full name: Kim Donghyuk / Stage Name: DK (97 liner)
- together with Junhoe fromer maknae, vocal, choreographer & really good dancer (part of team B)
- was born on January 3, 1997 in Seoul, South Korea (turned 19 in 2016/ 20 korean age)
- He was the last one to join team B and YGE at the age of 16 (in 2012)
- Was accepted by JYP but decided join YGE instead
- He lived in the US in 3rd grad as an exchange student
- His english name is Ezra
- In school, he was an OSIS manager and later a member of the school organizing committee + president of student council in high school
- He is a born winner and the cleverest member in the group
- Multi talent who can sing, dance, play instruments & was good in school
- Has an younger sister who studies in the US
- Is (just like June & Bobby) very religious
- Can play guitar, drums, piano & traditional music instruments
- Made the choreo for iKON’s “Airplane”
- His father died when he was 8 year’s old & his mother was against his dream of becoming a singer at first (bcs he was a really good student)
- Can speak korean and english fluently (learning japanese & chinese atm)
- Known for his harmonizing & falsetto’s (people often mistake them for June’s voice)
- His voice is really soft and he improved a lot since “win who is next” listen to him singing “eyes nose lips”by taeyang (who complimented him after) together with Junhoe & one of the 3 traines who didn’t made it into the group
- Some of his Nicknames: Dongaegyo, Candy-chan, thighs, fashionista, dongparazzi, angel, dong dong
- Things he likes/is fan of: Chris Brown, dancing, fashion, children, food
- Things he dislikes/is afraid of:
Few Characteristics: most adorable human ever existed, smiles just like yunhyeong 99% of the time, has so much aegyo that his members can’t take it so they always cover their eyes & ears, probably the wamest member in ikon, loves kids & plays a lot with them even when he is busy (example haru, table’s daughter visits her often), really secy when he starts dancing or becomes serious, his voice will do something to your heart. An emotional, sensitive & caring personality.
Next & last member to introduce Jung Chanwoo aka CHAN!
- Was born on january 26, 1998 in seoul (turned 18 in 2016/ 19 Korean age)
- Often compared to Lee Minho bcs of their similar features
- Joined the group and YGE through the survival show “Mix & match” in2014
- He appeared as Lee Minho’s child actor in “Boys over flowers” & “the heirs”and also appeared in DBSK’s music video “ballons”
- Has an oder brother (age unknown)
- Tallest members (even tho he is the youngest)
- Trademark: big eyes, dimple on the left side of his mouth, double eyelids, height, one sided smile
- Some of his Nicknames: Chocoball, Chanumon, Chanu, evil maknae, Chanubear, master of games
- Things he likes/is a fan of: acting, games, anime & manga (especially one piece), teasing members
- Things he dislikes/is afraid of: Ketchup, tidying up, spicy food, crying in front of people, losing
- Habit’s: Playing games really seriously, teasing his members
Few Characteristics: seems harmless, cute & shy at first but is actually really confident and evil, plays around with his hyungs a lot & can be very cheeky, loves to play games to a point where jinhwan has to scold him, really hardworking & cute, improved a lot in just a year, brings members happiness with his carefree & funny side. He is according to iKON the member who cares (together with hanbin) the most about iKON. He always sends the other boys messages and asks them if they ate enough & slept well. Together with dong in charge of warmness
You can find a masterpost/list of iKON’s achievements since debut HERE
A song in which they ask iKONICS, who waited since win for them, to wait a bit longer before they can finally come out and make their debut
was released after first episode of Mix&Match in 2014
Important lines of the song
“In my dreams, I’m with you as I hold your hand. But cruelly, I say goodbye.” (jinhwan & donghyuk)
“Oh you and me, We’re under the same sky, but we can’t meet, but believe in me, I’ll be there for you.” (yunhyeong)
“I want to look into your face under the dazzling sunlight. And tell you, thank you for making me live as the me right now. I’ve missed you, your voice, your face, even your soft breathing. I won’t go anywhere now, I’ll be by your side, even until the moment the world ends.” (hanbin rap)
“Wait because I’ll go to you right now. I’ll run against time and go to you, So that my heart can reach her, so that she can remember me.” (june)
A song in which they apologize and thank iKONICs that we’ve waited for so long
ask us to hold on just a bit longer & tell us to not worry bcs they will stay with us from now on
They also explain (hanbin in his rap) why it took them so long & promise that they won’t go anywhere anymore
Was released/a performance Mix&Match final 2014
Important lines of the song
“I ran all the way, baby, just hold on a bit more.” (bobby rap)
“Long time no see. How have you been? You’ve waited too long. I won’t go anywhere baby, don’t worry.” (jinhwan)
“Long time no see. I longed for you a lot too. I got lost on the way to see you. I won’t go anywhere baby, don’t worry.” (june)
“I made a promise to you, I didn’t keep it, I’m sorry. Why so late, I’ll explain. The pain given by god, I was getting over it (talking about the depression he had after losing win) Brothers that share blood and flesh I was trying to protect (talking about Team B members) My mind filled with emptiness, I drained it. My dreams, I had to keep achieving them (work even harder than before) Very late, my shattered dreams. It was hard to patch them again. Finally I am where I am now (Win & M&M over + iKON official got their name & last member for their debut) And you are still beautiful. Long time no see, I’ve missed you a lot.” (hanbin rap)
“Oh baby, don’t worry. Be with me, forever. I’ll stand by you, I promise. Where you are, I’ll be there.” (jinhwan)
A song to thank iKONICs for all the time that we’ve waited for them
Welcoming us back after the long time
They opened their debut concert with this song & named their debut album after it
First released in their ‘Welcome back debut half album’ in 2015
The last line of this song is really loved & famous under iKONICs
The melody is compared to the other songs written for us rather happy & gives off of a positive and chilled vibe
The song starts off with the sound of foodsteps of someone coming nearer & hanbin cuts it off with the words “Wait a minute, listen! Baby oh! Welcoming you back here.” So the footsteps are probably meant to be iKONICs who are “coming back” to them and he asks us to stop, stay with them & to listen to what they have to say to us
“Seeing you again for a the first time in a while, It feels like my heart that hurt for so long is getting perfectly well again. Your beauty and grace is still the same. Although my life without you was really lacking, I can’t explain it with words.” (hanbin rap)
“How were you doing this while? Who did you lean on when you were struggling?” (june)
“It was really lonely, nothing was new. Every day by day was really just boring. What I want to say is thanks for coming back.”
“Welcome back I’m glad you returned, I’ll treat you better now. Welcome back I really missed you.” (june)
“Saying that I’ve never regretted our goodbye, that I felt better being alone, it’s all a lie. Oh I was so lonely I was so bored every minute, every day.” (jinhwan)
“I’ll treat you better, please don’t leave me. We’re definitly meant to be. Let’s take it slow, let’s last real long. Welcome Back.” (bobby & hanbin)
They promise that even if they don’t have much right now, that they’ll definitely make us proud in the future & achieve more
First released in their ‘Welcome Back debut half album’ in 2015
They thank us for always being there for them & ask us to keep staying at their side forever
They talk about their struggles & how iKONICs helped them to get over it
Important lines of the song
“Honestly the ‘me’ of as right now has nothing worth seeing. But I’ll promise to you that someday in this life, girl, I’m gon make you proud.” (jinhwan)
“Within the trampled of life, I saw the one and only light (talking about ikonics) that illuminated my world. At those times when I couldn’t bear go on living, you whispered in my ear about the holiness of happiness, about the repentance of these 20 years (of his life) and I’m so thankful for you.” (hanbin rap)
“It doesn’t matter that gravity’s pressing down on me like always. As long as it’s with you, nothing better, nothing better.” (bobby)
“My goal was always to be your one top source of pride.” (bobby rap)
“Your two frail hands that pulled me into an embrace. You make someone like me want to live once again. I’ll be there at the world’s end, you just need to hold my hand.” (jinhwan & june)
“When my hands were shaking, you took mine into yours. For holding my hand, I’ll promise, girl, I’m gon make you proud.” (donghyuk)
“Just stay at my side, just lean on my shoulder, don’t say nothing. I know that even if you don’t say it, it gonna be something.” (bobby & hanbin)
- They are named iKON (the K for Korea) because YG wants them to be an icon of their generation that represent South Korea
- The iKON logo is called ‘iKON slash’ because there are 7 slashes that represent 7 members. And those 7 slashes compared form four letters -> iKON (slashes inspired by south korean flag)
- When you fill up the spaces between the iKON logo, it becomes a trapezoid and one dimensional. It’s a symbol that stands for iKONICs. It means that iKONICs become one with iKON. iKON = iKONICs
- iKON’s introduction always starts with the words “Get ready? Showtime!”
- The words “iKONIC is my life” & “iKON is my life” are used by iKON members & iKONICs a lot
- Hashtags used by iKON & iKONICs are #TeamiKONIC & #TeamiKON
- iKON & Blackpink’s logo’s combined together makes the South Korean flag
- iKON’s bond is the most amazing & closest bond I’ve ever seen a boy group having. They treat each other like brothers, like a real family and even said that they’re closer to each other than to their real family members (since they’ve lived together for over 4 years & went through so much together)
- iKONICs & iKON have a special bond as well. iKON makes iKONICs cry & vice versa. They seriously care a lot about their fans & always keep updated on us (their official instagram is named withikonic, I think that says more than enough about them)
- iKON has or had endorsement deals with NEPA, Pepsi, Smart school uniform, Nivea (yunhyeong), NONAGON (B.I & Bobby), Shinsegae duty free, Sprite (Bobby) and LG.
- All members are currently learning chinese & japanese (most of them are already fluent in japanese)
iKONICS/KONICs (fandom name)
iKONTACT (behind the scenes of their fan meetings) sounds like “eye contact”
iKONCERT (concert tour name)
KONBAT (official lights tick)
KONBAND (bracelet for concerts that changes colors)
KONY’S MAS (christmas + two of their vapp broadcasts)
iKONIGHT (vapp broadcast)
Kony’s island (season greetings)
Kony’s summertime (season greetings)
KONFIRE (konbat fire combined in a big growd)
KONYWATCH (a wrist watch to be closer to iKONICs)
Konsnack (snack sold at iKONCERT)
KONBUS/KONTRUCK (bus and truck they used for promotions, fan signing days & debut concert)
Dancekon (when iKON shows their talent as dancers)