1. How did their first time go? It happened before they even realized it was happening. They’d had a few drinks, Hoseok was opening up to Yoongi about how he wasn’t feeling good about himself. And Yoongi was yelling at the younger, telling him how talented he was, how he’s the best dancer Korea has ever seen. How beautiful and gorgeous and stunning— Before Yoongi could even finish his sentence Hoseok was kissing him passionately. And then hands were roaming bodies and clawing off clothes. Hips were being pressed into the mattress and arms were wrapping around waists. omg, i love this concept i’m going to write more of it
7. Who enjoys being submissive more? Hoseok is the sub in this relationship. He’s just so fond of Yoongi, looks up to him so much and just wants to please him. And he’ll do whatever the older asks of him.
12. What’s the weirdest place they’ve had sex? When the boys went to Europe, Hoseok shocked the shit out of Yoongi when he pushed the older up against a tree and went down on him in the middle of a forest. Bangtan later asked him how his pants got so dirty.
18. Who’s easier to get off? They’re both actually have great stamina. But Hoseok usually always cums first.
20. The roughest sex they’ve had so far? Another one of those moments when they’d had too much to drink, overcome with lust and desire. Pressing Hoseok into a pile of soft sheets, Yoongi fucked him hard. Cursing at the top of his lungs, the slew of expletives making Hoseok feel embarrassed but turned on at the same time. After Yoongi came inside him, and after Hoseok came on his own chest, they laughed harder than they ever had. The two of them suddenly blushing at how dirty Yoongi’s words were.
I’m gonna miss some for obvious reasons, bc y’know…she’s like 5. (also sorry i’m late!! i slept all day on accident :^()
01. Full name: Theodosia Melody Chien Medina 02. Best friend: Bug Melrose!!!! 03. Sexuality: Since sexuality is nature, not nurture, I can tell you that she’s indeed a bisexual bean. 04. Favorite color: Lilac 05. Relationship status: 06. Ideal mate: 07. Turn-ons: 08. Favorite food: atm she’s a big fan of oatmeal cookies 09. Crushes: 10. Favorite music: Probably pop music for the time being since tots just like stuff to bop to!! 11. Biggest fear: The dark, clowns, the monster under the bed, losing her parents, her grandparents “leaving”… She’s a baaaaaaaaby, she scared of everything! 12. Biggest fantasy: That Binkee would could to life and keep her company forever and ever 13. Bad habits: Biting her nails 😒😒😒 14. Biggest regret: Not enough life to have any yet! 15. Best kept secrets: That momma switched the regular mayo for light mayo, don’t tell daddy. And when she’s a really good girl, daddy gives her an extra cookie at bedtime, don’t tell momma! 16. Last thought: “They look cool… too cool to be my friend, sigh” @ bug :’c 17. Worst romantic experience: 18. Biggest insecurity: She’s a bit of a loner kid, her family are her only friends so her self esteem is lacking. 19. Weapon of choice: CUTENESS. 20. Role Model: She thinks her family is so cool and wants to be like all of them!
You can do any one of these to create yourself a prompt or you can mix it up. Get a friend or ask your followers to pick three numbers for you and see what you get. :) Have fun!
Edit: BTW, these aren’t for you to send me prompts, they are for writers struggling to find or get prompts. This way, they can create something themselves. :) Though I will see what I can do with the ones I got at some point. ;)
Don’t watch the inauguration. You don’t need to see Cheeto Voldemort
being sworn in to know it’s happening. It’ll just make you unhappy. And
besides, we don’t want to give him the ratings. Let him see our displeasure in the way that matters most to him–viewership numbers.
Watch the last Harry Potter movie instead. Remind yourself
that Voldemort loses in the end, that he’s defeated by his own actions and his
own mistakes. Remind yourself that tyranny loses. Remind yourself that, in the
end, he is only a man.
If you don’t want to watch Harry Potter, find something else
to watch that isn’t the news. Watch your favorite movie. Read your favorite
book. Listen to your favorite music and dance in your room.
Don’t let him consume you. He’s not worth it.
If you live in DC and/or are going to the march on 1/21,
find a march buddy. Make yourself safe—emotionally, physically, in every way—so
that you can take care of yourself. You don’t need to fight tyranny alone.
Remember that anger will eat you alive if you don’t figure
out how to live with it. Remember that you don’t need to be angry all the time,
that you don’t need to fight all the time. Do what you can, with what you have,
where you are.
When you can stand it, a day later, two, five, ten, read
what he said. Take him seriously and take him literally.