“Ayyy, I dunno if this is easy cause it is Cassie or it is hard because it is only five things I can choose out of everything…”
“Okay, 1. She is so smart, 2. She is crazy beautiful and always wears such cute outfits that I don’t know much about fashion but I know they work for her body, she is the sexiest librarian, 3. She is the kinda girl who may seem all shy and reserved but when the situation needs it she rises above and kicks ass, 4. The way I can make her smile makes me happier than her I think, 5. She is a just overall real great, she is a mature adult I can have a mature adult relationship but also a lot of fun. I did say she is sexy too right? Cause she is crazy sexy!”
Rob Kardashian: Being a pimp ain’t easy for me but fuck I look like such a G,,,,, Happy birthday Kim!! I love you so much and you are so Blessed with 2 beautiful and healthy babies and got the best husband ever ! Love seeing you Happy and hope you are having a great bday ! I love you 💙💙
1. amber liu/f(x): my idol, my inspration, my sun, my moon and all my stars(also my wife) 😍😍😍
2. jun hyosung/jeon hyoseong/secret: my oh so beautiful princess 😍😍 she isn’t just so beautiful but also so funny and talented. she might not be the strongest voice in kpop but her soft voice melts my heart 😍
3. yoon bora/sistar: my fiancee 😁 my baby and my princess 😍
4. kim boa/spica: her voice blesses my soul 😍 she is so talented i wanna cry 😭 my talented queen ❤
5. jo mi hye/miryo/b.e.g: MY QUEEN!!! miryo had always been a queen and she will always be (my)queen 😍😍😍 also a legendary rapper god bless 😍
6. shin jimin/aoa: also my princess,my baby and my top madam 😍
7. choi yuna/yuju/gfriend: god bless yuju’s voice!!! my talented baby 😍😍
8. lee soon kyu/sunny/snsd: my gf and my baby and my princess 😍 my cute bunny 😊
9. park subin/ dal shabet: probably one of the most underrated and underappracated female vocals *sighs* my princess 😍
10. jessica jung: MY PRINCESS! my baby, my angel 😍😍
October 16, 2016
Sunday in Kalamazoo
Today was Jasmine’s real birthday, she was hungover but we made it to breakfast. I also received a letter from Brianna in the mail. Letter #2 ! I was so happy.
Look at the beautiful smiles up there.
Honestly, to me personally the two biggest clues that Oswald is actually head-over-heels for his darling Ed aren't any of the big ones/gestures, but the way his voice broke when he believed him to be dead and ofc the way his hand carassed his back during that hug. I MEANNNNN. There bit was /shown deliberately/. For what other reason than to hint at what's to come?! (no pun intended... maybe)
Hi! Yes god that screaming broke my heart but also gave me such feels!! It was amazing, it’s the most cliche scene you want with your ship and I’ve been imagine that for Nygmobblepot for ages! I even have made AU gifs in that style! And also when I look in general in my Nygmobblepot AU tag now there is stuff I made 1-2 years ago that is now happening canon, it’s so beautiful ♥♥.
Back to the scene! Oswald obviously got dejavu and flashbacks to both his parents death! They died suddenly before his eyes and this was like in the exact same way as Gertrude, it comes as a shock and Oswald screams so his voice breaks. And he screams ED!!! so many times aah god. And then he holds Ed in his arms the exact same way he held his mother too. And he thought for a few seconds that he would loose the third person he ever cared for TOO. Aaah god.
And yeah that zoom on Oswald’s hand gripping Ed tighter! That’s not how you film a brohug! That was obviously meant to show that this is romance!
1. First impression: That you and your blog were really cool, and I was super excited that you started following me! 2. Truth is: You are so cool and beautiful, your blog is so amazing, you are such an amazingly hard worker, and you are always fabulous to chat with! 3. How old do you look: 23-ish, and you are really gorgeous! 4. Have you ever made me laugh: Yes, you’ve had some really funny posts before that made me laugh. 5. Have you ever made me mad: No, not ever 6. Best feature: Everything! You are such a fabulous person, you are a great photographer, you are just so interesting! 7. Have I ever had a crush on you: Nope, only in a platonic friend kinda way. 8. You’re my: World traveling superstar!
Top 10 Favorite Characters from any fandom (in no particular order)
I was tagged by @talk-senpai-to-me Thanks!!
1. Ciel Phantomhive (Black Butler)- Ohohoh this character has been my absolute favorite character since was like 13, I just really admired how strong and ruthless the character was suppose to be, but still secretly cared at times, even after all the shit he was put through, I have always thought it was tragic but beautiful.
2. Finnian (Black Butler)- I’m literally so in love with cinnamon rolls in every show!! Finny was so caring and sweet and ahhhhhh where do I begin!! His past was so intriguing and his present character is so sweet and just wants everyone to be happy and protected.
3. Nai (Karnavel)- I don’t really know much about this child, since I haven’t read the manga, but I know he’s so small and !!!!!!! He just is the most innocent lil boy ever, I wasn’t the biggest fan of the whole story but I really this child and watched the whole series just for him ;3;
4. Keith (Voltron)- I wasn’t really Keith’s fan at the beginning of the show but I grew to like his lone wolf kinda character that he was, his secretly dorky side really gets to me. I overall think his character is so interesting.
5. Hinata Shouyou (Haikyuu!!)- CINNAMON ROLL!!!!!! This character’s child-like personality and persistent attempts to get better and his enthusiasm makes his character so, well, cute?? I’m not good with words but if I was, u already know I would be typing essays about why I love this character so much ;3;
6. Sugawara Koushi (Haikyuu!!)- His character relieves stress like wow, he always assures everyone and is such a mom always having to take care of his team. His character is universally likable like do I even have to explain lmao
7. Ken Kaneki (Tokyo Ghoul)- Although I’m not too far in the manga, we all know he’s been unfairly dragged through life and just didn’t deserve any of it. Like seriously he’s the ultimate tragic hero and just how is that not admirable, I have such sympathy for a fictional character that it hurts :(
8. Hideyoshi Nagachika (Tokyo Ghoul)- Another cinnamon roll, his personality and care for Kaneki tho, like he’s such a ray of sunshine and I just really fell in love with the character. He’s just a friendly kid who got dragged into things and didn’t deserve what happened to him.
9. Nagisa Hazuki (Free!)- This kid!! Another Cinnamon roll of course!! His cheerful personality is so necessary and I just, I really love him ;-; He had always been my favorite since the beginning bc he’s just such an angel.
10. Tamaki Suoh (Ouran High School Host Club)- omg where do I begin, his egotistical yet caring personality just hits me hard like, even though he’s really obnoxious, he’s so intelligent and dorky. He created the host club and cares for it and I really admire his whole character.
1. Opening a door for a tiny, disheveled woman at Panera in Walnut Creek. She marveled. Actually marveled. As she shuffled passed, she mumbled, “thank you. And from someone so beautiful…” in disbelief.
2. Opening our home for a neighbor. She is entering rehab and losing all of her possessions in a couple of days. She came in drunk, asking for a meal because her food rotted because she couldn’t afford her utilities bill. Warming her fish and rice, and hugging her tight, gave me joy that she felt she could come over– no matter where she was in this period of life. It was a joy to serve her.
3. Walking to a coffee shop on my lunch break, a man is standing with his shopping cart full of belongings at the corner with the cross walk. I watch another man walk around him, so he didn’t have to cross his path. Fighting the urge to do the same, instead I ask him how his day is going. He tells me he has been on the street around 120 days and he is heading to Monterey. He goes by X-ray. I shake his hand. As I leave to cross, he calls out that he thinks I’m super.
I am not courageous. I am a coward with social anxiety and a history of being suspicious of people because of my past. I expect the worst before I expect the best.
But Christ calls us to be kind. God asks us to love one another and treat eachother with equal dignity and respect despite life stages, living situations, and comfort zones.
‘Equal’ being the opportune word. Because I gain as much, if not more, than those He enables me to be kind to. There is so much joy to be found in growing closer to God’s heart in the little things– feeding our souls, and the souls of others.
1. I cannot stop reading books
2. I could watch the sea for hours, it is so beautiful
3. food makes me happy :D
4. I am unconditionally in love right now
5. I own over 30 oxford shirts
6. I love getting flowers
7. my best friend is beautiful
8. my favourite place is an island in the Northern Sea
9. I am addicted to music
10. I like being alone
Am I the only one who’s annoyed by these posts/comics portraying the fans who don’t like the new pokemon designs as shallow bullies?
Lol like, 1. Character design does matter in fiction, especially in a game where a character’s personality doesn’t mean too much
2. Beauty might be (relatively) subjective, but if so many people are complaining about them maybe there really is something wrong with these designs
3. You were lucky enough to like the designs, but if you were a fan whose months-long expectations were let down you wouldn’t probably be saying this