After seeing the tight curls DAI mod, my friend @quenched-steel-modding and I began wondering if it’d be doable in DA2. Turns out it absolutely is, and now Isabela has some nice, curly hair to show for it (and yes, curly hairs for hawke is inevitable)
totally diggin’ the style of these stickers and patches by asildastore — the color schemes, the fonts, the retro illustrations, the outdoor-lovin’ themes, even the surrounding product photography is RIGHT ON. i know kaia would love these too!
im a 19y/o girl and i wanna start skating but i feel like ive missed my chance like ive always been into the scene but im terrified of skating around all the guys that have been doing it since they were tiny
1. if you been following for a while you know i’m all about everyone getting their stoke on
2. tbh 19 is late to start so you gotta be realistic about what you want to do on a board
3. as a dude starting at 19 i’d be intimidated af by dudes at a park
4. get one of your friends to start w you, or connect w some female skaters in your area, or (if you’re extroverted enough) make friends w dudes at the park that are also just starting
5. personally tho i’d just spend a bunch of time skating alone (if you can’t convince a friend to start w you) in a parking lot. that’s the kinda dedication skating demands. time, patience & blood.
“Whoever invented heels must’ve had some sort of unhealthy
obsession with pain cuz I seriously can’t even stand up right now. They’re
probably the same jerks who made it a tradition to wear heels at weddings too.
So messed up.” Taking a quick peek at your surroundings, you sneakily chuck off
your heels under the covering of the table cloth, letting out a sigh of
blissful relief because you seriouslycan’t stand another second in those death
“Come on, Y/N, those don’t even look like they hurt that much.”
You openly scowl at the male next to you, “Shut up, Tae, you
don’t even know the half of it.”