1. Woke up early and headed to the gym before work. Did about 30 minutes of rowing and a short ab workout.
2. My morning walk with Harper! I love mornings so much and how the light hits the trees. Everything is so beautiful when the sun starts to rise.
3. The morning was busy and I work in a heart failure clinic this month, so I really can’t take many pictures at work because of patient privacy, obviously. This was my lunch! Sweet potatoes, chickpeas, tomatoes, parsley, and a tahini sauce. So yummy!
4. A short bathroom break (and yes, I washed my hands)
5. Leaving work and the weather was GLORIOUS today!!! And I love this little polka dot dress my mom got me a few years ago. It’s been a work outfit staple of mine.
6. My car was looking a little dirty so I ran it through a quick car wash on the way home. I always love the crazy colored soaps.
7. I thought all afternoon about eating this when I got home. It’s so yummy! I’ve already eaten half the jar since yesterday 🙈
8. When I got home from work, it was such a nice day that we took Harper downtown for a nice stroll. The sun felt so good on my skin and this is one of my favorite shirts.
9. I decided last minute to run home from downtown just because I felt like it! It was marvelous.
10. Dinner and Westworld! Tonight is almond butter tofu rice noodle bowls- one of my favorite regular meals we make.
Happy Monday out there! I hope you all found a little magic in your day.