I’m Lynn 19 years old Thai girl who hate doing sports until Yuri!!! On ice changed my life.
I’ve finished my first figure ice skating competition last week and it was Amazing!
I got 2 gold medals one from my solo program and another one from jump and spin team with my girl friend
Can’t believe this happened to me😭😭
First time I watched YOI make me really wanna do Figure skating even I don’t like to do sports but I decided to become a Figure skater at this age//sound a little bit too late but shit I do what I want ⛸⛸
I never thought it’d be easy but shit this’s hard😂
I was afraid of Ice in my first month of training but my coach always cheered me up until I can skate on the ice with out shaking
I’ll skip about my training cause it’s too long and so boring af all about i fall I cry I thought I shouldn’t doing this i feel bad because im the oldest student here who fuking suck someone at the rinks talking shit about me cause im suck blah blah my muscles hurt so bad cause ive to straight my legs blah blah blah just skip it
After 7 months my first competition was started
I wasn’t thinking im gonna win but i do did my best. When I finished my program I ran to the score board and BAM 💥 i screamed like someone is step on my feet 😂😂😂 omg im at the 1st place.
My coach was pretty proud of me so are dad, girlfriend, friends who always help me
My first competition was CMIceskatingseries2017 It was a small competition but it’s a good start
//BTW Ive meet a lot of skaters from the same rink as Pichit-kun OMG THEY ARE SO FUKING GREAT
Isn’t it wonderful how the Anime can inspired you to do a new thing, get a new experience that you never think of before
I know im not gonna go far as Yuri im too old and start too late for GPF or Olympic but i can still have fun with another competition and have fun with Figure skating
I may just do Figure skating cause i was inspired from Anime at first but now i can say i do love this sport so much
Thanks Yuri!!! On ice for changing this fan girl life
Thanks you for reading
And yes We were born to make history
Ps. These are some pictures from the program
Woman in the last picture is my coah
Things that need to happen in Yuri!!! on Ice season 2
Viktor’s backstory Yuri gold medal win Yurio’s parent’s story Minami progressing further 2nd kiss OtaYuri Otabek, Chris, Phichit & JJ character developments Yakov & Viktor’s relationship GOOD OPENING/ENDING (plz) Bigger animation budget Victuuri living in Russia New programs/music OUTFITS Welcome to the Madness Yuri/Yurio bromance MAKKACHIN being MAKKACOOL New characters WEDDING Viktor getting better at being a coach Domesticity 3rd kiss Yuri learning to choreograph his own shit, and defining his own style
1. Athlete of the season (male): Stefan Kraft. This choice was obvious. He is 2 times world champion, won overall and flying classifications. He holds world record. This season was the best in his career.
2. Athlete of the season (female): Daniela Iraschko-Stolz. She was six in overall classification, was in TOP 6 in Lahti and won silver in mixed-team competition.
3. Team of the season: Manuel Fettner, Michael Hayböck, Gregor Schlierenzauer, Stefan Kraft. This is the team that won bronze in Lahti. Almost always on podium.
4. Top newcomer/breakthrough: Markus Schiffner. Best season in his career. He was on the team when Austria won team competition in Oslo (first time since 2014). He achived his best result ever (11th place in Bischofshofen)
5. Most impressive win of the season: Stefan Kraft, overall. The fight between Kamil and Stefan was intense and emotional, but it was Stefan who won it.
6. Best competition: Lahti (all of men’s competition) and Oslo team. Lahti was just marvelous, so just pretend that it was one big cometition.
I needed to add Oslo, because it was the first time since 2013 when they won team event. It was just heartwarming.
7. Best podium: Oberstdorf (4HT). The beginning of everyone’s favourite tournament and already two Austrians on podium. Not just normal Austrians but Kraftböck. Seeing them being happy for each other was just everything. (#never forget about Krafti’s fake beer).
8. Best Jump: Stefan Kraft 253,5 meters, Vikersund. After a wonderful jump of Robert Johansson, Stefan proved that world record doesn’t have to be in Norwgians hands. This jump flight was just phenomenal.
9. Most touching moment: Stefan Kraft winning his 2 gold medals and Gregor Schlierenzauer comeback. Again it’s a tie. These two moments are just too heartwarming to not to adding them both here. Stefan is a part of history now. Winning on the both hills is something unusual. It proves that right now he’s one of the very best in this sport.
Gregor’s comeback was just so emotional, because he was part of the ‘Golden team’. After one year he decided to come back in Wisła. He worked so hard to be able to do that. I know this year wasn’t the best for him, but that was just a warm up. Be ready!
10. OTP of the season: Kraftböck. There was no other option. Simple as that.
11. Crush of the season: Manuel Fettner. I think that in this season everybody finnaly saw how handsome he is (and he can pull of the beanie). There is something misterious about him and i guess that’s why he is the crush of the season.
1. BE BRAVE.
2. Short reins win gold medals.
3. Transitions! Forward and back, forward and back, over and over in trot and canter.
4. You don’t need long legs to succeed.
5. Any horse can be a spectacular horse.
6. FORWARD. Don’t be afraid to do some yee-hawing!! (That’s what she calls it)
7. Repeat. Do it until you get it as close to perfect as you can before you end your ride.
8. Shoulder in and travers is very helpful in trot and canter.
9. THUMBS ON TOP. No hand bag hands!!
10. Use your legs, and keep them on.
11. You do not need a fancy horse to do well. She herself does not spend over 15,000 euros on horses (she said that on Friday apparently).
12. If someone says that a horse ‘can’t’, she will automatically want to ride it.
More to come as I remember them and find them in notes!
Gabby Douglas and Aly Raisman become the first American women to not only win 2 Olympic team gold medals, but are also part of the first U.S. team to win back-to-back Olympic team gold medals. It is the 3rd overall Olympic gold medal for both of them.
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. was just 26 years old when he lead the Montgomery Bus Boycott,
Malcom X was only 28 years old when he became leader of Temple #11,
Malala won the Nobel Peace Prize this year at age 17,
Gabby Douglas was 16 years old when she won 2 gold Olympic medals and became the first black woman in Olympic history to become the individual all-around champion.
Anne Frank died at 15 and became the face of the victims of the Holoaust, and her diary has became one of the most translated books ever.
Young people, remember you are powerful and can change this world. Every revolution starts with the voice of the young people. So never give up and keep working hard for what you believe in!
“Both my parents were Chinese national athletes. My father was a gold medalist in the ‘78 games. My mother was the world champion in '82. I did fencing 7-8 years, too. I was playing basketball at school when I had the opportunity in December of 2012 to be cast by JYP. I passed the auditions, but both my parents opposed it. As a joke my father said that if I became Asia’s best he would send me to Korea. Four months later I won 2 gold medals at the Asia Junior Competition. That’s how I was able to come to Korea ”