Haikyuu: Aobajousai YouTubers
Mainly the 3rds years from Aobajousai.
| Oikawa Tooru
• Mainly girls watch him and he had dozens of comments ranging from how cute he is to what he is actually talking about (mostly to say something that disagrees with him or agrees with him or actually sparks another discussion).
• Oikawa’s channel covers a bunch of topics; volleyball, space/astronomy, tips on how to improve your serves (volleyball in general but doesn’t give out big secrets), answering fans’ questions, random 3 a.m. chats/personal blogs, and sometimes rants about every day life.
• Bugs Iwaizumi’s channel and somehow makes random appearances on other blogs from his volleyball team or former classmates. His appearance improves the other channels’ views and likes because Oikawa’s personality garners attention quite quickly in a comedic manner.
• Has a guest star of his nephew, Takeru, and small clips of them playing volleyball and how Oikawa is teaching Takeru and his teammates techniques (the comment section crashes the YouTube website.)
| Iwaizumi Hajime
• Mostly covers fitness and exercise techniques that anyone can do and some tips so you don’t become sore or pull anything that could, in the future, cause unrepairable damage to your body. A few healthy eating tips and training regimens.
• Does alot of collabs with Kyoutani and how they often having competition videos with Oikawa creating the punishments for the loser (there is a Mad Dog corner video at the end of each of these videos). Safe to say, neither of them wish to lose.
• Very rarely will Hajime have videos talking about he feels or what bothers him. Though he will give advice if a viewer asks for some when they tell him his problem. His advice is something many viewers want, it gains popularity very quickly.
| Matsukawa Issei & Hanamaki Takahiro
• A joint channel for these two. Their channel is mainly them trash talking to eachother during their online gamings matches or through walkthroughs of their viewer’s requests. Viewers have to hold their sides as they watch these two’s poker face give out snarky comments.
• Their channel has been filled with pranks that work or fail in a hilarious way; they also inspire new kinds of pranks just to try them out. They try out new challenges that other YouTubers have done or the ones that have been requested. Usually these videos are filled with moments that are replayed a few times afterwards.
• They do feature animated versions of their game chats. During live streams they are really chatty with their viewers but the spamming of messages does trip them up and cause then to spit out hilarious phrase. Hanamaki tends to lose his poker face, while Matsukawa can keep his before a lazy grin breaks out on his face when they read the comments.
• Hanamaki plays more action and 1st person shooter that enjoys the free roam aspect, sometimes he enjoys playing good fantasy games that has good storyline. He has completed a few good thorough game plays with Matsukawa chiming in a few comments and jokes here and there. Hanamaki will explore every aspect of the game to find hidden items/bonus content for his viewers.
• Matsukawa plays horror games that usually scare people, but he hates jump scares since he thinks they’re a cheap trick to play on the gamer (you’ll see his brows furrow). Though he’ll crack a few jokes, talk about random topics to lessen the scariness for the more squeamish viewers. But he will talk about the back story of the game if it adds to the experience.• At the influx of new subscribers, they decide to throw a few giveaways that use video game merchandise, popular animes or mangas - basically anything that is buzzing amongst their viewers or in the media - to show their appreciation for all the support they’ve been given during the duration of their channel. Bonus: terrible selfies as extra content.