FIC SUMMARY: Everyone knows the making of a happy ending. It starts with ‘hello’ and it ends with ‘I do’. Or does it? What happens in between? What happens after? When Tom and Wednesday said ‘I do’, they believed it was their happy ending. But 2 years down the road, everything has fallen apart. That’s when they learn that ‘I do’ encompasses a lot of things, that marriage is hard work and just because two people love each other, it doesn’t necessarily mean they can make it till the end. Now both of them have to ask themselves if it is worth it to hold on or is it time to let go?
Author’s Note: Some fluff, some squees and oh, a little someone makes a reappearance in Wednesday’s life! Thank you for reading and I would love to get any feedback! :)
@ladyherondale who asked about the tinder guys, there are five kinds of male tinder selfies in my town:
1. holding a very small fish with both hands
2. holding a gun with completely nonexistent trigger discipline
3. holding both a fish and a gun indicating either great multitasking or not being aware of the existence of fishing rods
4. staring into camera deadpan in a camouflage hat and yet still somehow the photo is slightly blurry as if one of their friends with bad trigger discipline accidentally shot a hole in the ceiling as they were taking the selfie and surprised them
5. Photos of 1994 Toyota Camrys and 1/8th of a serious face