10. The Same Time As Always, The Same Place as Always
11. Oya no Kao ga Mitai Family Affair
Comment: Oya no Kao ga Mitai has been completed! Everything moves up!
12. Pink to Mameshiba
13. Ashita wa Dochi da!
14. Ore to Joushi no Kakushikoto Kurui Naku no wa Boku no Ban
Comment: Ah, another great series has been completed. Anyway, BOIZ THERE ‘GON BE A SEQUEL FOR Kurui Naku!!!! UTOU NEEDS A MAN FOR HIMSELF.
15. Mitsumei Youchi na Koi wo Doushiyo
Comment: I’m having a hard time accepting that Mitsumei has been completed. It had a promising start but, the hype gradually lowered as it neared the end. I thought there would be more drama to it so I would be lying if I said that I wasn’t disappointed.
16. Nibiiro Musica
17. Ore no Kaikata Shikarikata
18. Life Senjou no Bokura
Comment: Wow, just wow. Now, only one chapter is out for this series but I can tell you as early as now that this is going to be one heck of a story. No, there aren’t any explosions, omegaverse, drama (YET please spare me), and societal struggles but, I think that what this promises to bring to the table is its lightness and realism. It’s just about boys who’re having the time of their lives by being boys. And I think that this particular series can appeal to those who don’t read Yaoi as they’re bound to relate to it somehow.
That was long.
19. Seifuku wo Matoeba, Umaku Uso ga Tsuketa no ni
What this is: Pilots boiiii
Comment: God damn. Kusabi Keri, you genius! What can I say? Kusabi Keri is at it again with her 10/10 Art and who better to scanlate it? Exiled Rebels Scans! Friends, if you don’t know who they are, they’re like a sub-unit of omegaverseaddicted who scanlate non-omegaverse series (Read: Angels).
20. Eto Irokoi Zoushi
What this is: Onii-chan and homie can be possessed by the zodiac animals in their care. Onii-chan takes care of the 12 as well as other animals while homie is the shrine maiden of the cat. But did they bang doe?
21. Batsu Game *is by Conro like Family Affair
What this is: Kouhai kisses senpai because of a dare but senpai later rides kouhai and takes a picture of his o-face to black mail him. Punishment games are so fun~
22. Akai Ito no Shikkou Yuuyo
What this is: Red string of fate seer’s red string finally gets attached to someone. Spoiler: it’s a dude.
23. Kore ga Koi na Wake ga Nai
Comment: Susuki Sonoichi is back it again with KKWN which is a sequel to Kore wa Koi ni Fukumaremasuka?. I’m not really sure what I feel about senpai getting his own story ‘cause he was a huge dick in the parent story that I never wished for him to be happy (’cause I usually wish side gays happiness). However, when I see him legit hurt when confronted with the harsh reality of Tsukasa and Iori’s relationship, I felt my heart legit clench. His love for Iori wasn’t an excuse for him being such a dick to him but I guess he deserves happiness too.
24. Dakaretai Otoko Ichii Ni Odosarete Imasu
Comment: It would be unfair if I didn’t put this up ‘cause I’ve legit been following this series ever since Junta-kun’s POVs started. I have to admit that I sort of nikushimied, if that’s a word then, arigathanks gozaimuch, the series because the second part of the drama cd hurt me really bad #justiceforGiulio but yeah, the series have been showing promise as of late and I highly recommend reading it.
1. Kataomoi to Parade
Comment: It’s been officially declared as COMPLETE. I wanna cry, tho. I mean, they got to bang in the end but I wanted senpai to make love to him with more passion than that ‘cause a little jealousy got in the way.
2. Ano ko to Juliet
Comment: HA.HA.HA.HA. I’m not a saint but, I’m sure there are still a lot of things in this world that I don’t deserve and chapter 5 is one of them.
Girll it's been about a month we need another one of your "otaku updates"!!
Over that past month or so I’ve been reading more manga.. and by manga.. I mean YAOI MANGA!!
I finished up this season of Killing Stalking and I can say.. I am deeply.. aroused.. disturbed??
OKAY but 19 DAYS THO!!! This Manga is so fucking cute and funny! Tianshan trash FO LIFE!!..
10 Count is so fucking hot like??? It deals with mental health as well and it has me so fucked up!! Protect Shirotani at all fucking costs.. FUCK KUROSE TILL YOU DIE!! LOOK AT THIS BEAUTIFUL GAY SPECIMEN!!
I also rewatched Kiss Him Not Me because… fujoshi.. STILL 15/10 RECOMMEND! MY HUSBAND EVEN LOVED IT!
I watched Kill la Kill with my hubby.. it was pretty good! Music was fantastic.. and so was Gamagoori.. FUCKING FAV MASOCHIST LMAO!
ALSO MAKO X GAMAGOORI KILLS ME WITH FLUFF
So basically… a lot of gay and fluff.. mostly gay smut.. oops.
He Tian: Alright… let’s see what’s in here. *opens the fridge * He Tian: *reads the recipe* It can’t be that difficult. LATER GuanShan: I’m home. He Tian, did you saw the firefighters downstairs? Something must happ- He Tian: Happy birthday! GuanShan: WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THE KITCHEN?!?
I really wasn’t supposed to make another one this soon but, thanks to omegaverseaddicted’s releases, I HAD TO.
1. 19 Days
2. Junjou Romantica
3. Sekaichi Hatsukoi
Comment: I KNEW IT. I KNEW IT.
4. Ten Count
Comment: When you’re reading and it’s coming to the good part and the chapter ends and you throw your phone away,
5. Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai
Comment: *cries the Manila Bay *cries the Blue Danube *cries the Nile *cries Thames *cries Yang Tze
I NEED THE 4TH CD!!!! DOES ANYONE HAVE IT?! I BEG OF YOU PLEASE SHARE IT WITH ME!!! T^T
6. Seito Kaichou ni Chuukoku
7. Otokonoko no Koto wa Shiranai
8. Ote o Haishaku
9. Kashikomarimashita, Destiny
10. The Same Time As Always, The Same Place as Always
11. Oya no Kao ga Mitai
12. Family Affair
13. Pink to Mameshiba
14. Ashita wa Docchi da!
15. Ore to Joushi no Kakushikoto
Comment: I’m assuming that there’s one more chapter. THERE NEEDS TO BE AN EXTRA. PLS.
16. Kurui Naku no wa Boku no Ban
Comment: I’m sorry, Kashikomarimashita, Destiny but, this takes the title of BEST OMEGAVERSE in my world. I don’t even need to provide a summary for this. The art is a FUCKING 10. The translators are a FUCKING 10 as well (it’s a dick party here, boiiisss). I highly recommend reading everything even the translators’ notes ‘cause boy, will you be entertained. YOU GUYS ARE THE BOMB.
What this is: IVAN BRAGINSKI is a spy and he is to spy on former classmate/ lover? who looks a lot like Prussia. But seriously, this is going to be one heck of a ride, I tell you.
18. Youchi na Koi wo Doushiyo
What this is: Another omegaverse. Leaning towards the cuter side. Hocemi = Hot cake mix. This is also translated by our angels, omegaverseaddicted.
19. Nibiiro Musica
What this is: Injured cello player unknowingly enlists the help of his childhood friend as his eyes whilst he is in Japan.
20. Ore no Kaikata Shikarikata
What this is: Neko is confronted by straight guy asking him to stick it in him. He treats Neko as a legit Neko.
FINISHED MUST READS:
1. Kataomoi to Parade
Comment: There has been an update but I’m not sure if it would have any continuation and I don’t know if I would be mad or happy if it would get continued BECAUSE SENPAI SIDE STORY BOIZ.
2. Yukidoke no Koi
Comment: It hurts me how REAL this is and how unnecessary chapter six and seven were to my already ruined life.
I've gotten some mclennon hate recently and it's sorta getting to me and making me start to doubt mclennon (I know it sounds horrible) but do you have anything reassuring for me? I just feel like I need some help right now
oh honey, whenever you doubt just go to your friend Marco so that he can kindly remind you that:
1.Paul revealed that John Lennon’s “Jealous Guy” is about him. (Paul McCartney - Playgirl,
2.Paul admitted that there are things about John Lennon he wouldn’t tell unless both Yoko Ono and Cynthia Lennon were dead. (Hunter Davies, “off-the-record” telephone conversation with Paul, May 3, 1981)
3.For John’s birthday they went to Paris and slept in one bed.
4.John used to call Paul ‘baby’, ‘love’ ‘bunny’.
5.They were the most important person in each other life.
6.John was jealous of Paul’s girlfriends.
7.Paul was jealous of Stuart. (Paul McCartney in The Anthology)
8.When John took lsd by mistake, Paul brought him home and took lsd too cause he wanted to be with John in misery and fear. (George Martin - With a Little Help from My Friends: The Making of Sgt. Pepper)
9.They did many secret holidays just the two of them.
10.During the Beatles tours John always slept with Paul in one room, while George and Ringo slept in another. (Gary James’ Interview With The Beatles’ Road Manager Bob Bonis)
11.John wrote “If I fell” for Paul.
12.Paul wrote “Here there and everywhere” for John.
13.John always compared his relationship with Paul to a marriage and sex.
14.John always used to describe Paul as handsome and cute.
15.Paul used to take photos of John when he was asleep. The next person who will do this will be Yoko Ono, John’s wife.
16. In 1980, during John’s last interview, he admitted that “Paul was the first love of my life, Yoko the second.”
17.When Yoko became John’s girlfriend Paul was dead jealous. He sent a
postcard faking the signature with the quote ‘you and your jap tart
think you’re hot shit’. (Francie Schwart
- Body Count)
18.When John and Yoko moved for some months in Paul‘s house, he couldn’t stand hearing them having sex. Upset, he often left to go to gay bars.( Body Count - 1972)
19.When John and Paul split up, John told him that “he didn’t want to hold his hand anymore”, and Paul left Abbey Road crying. ( Luck and Circumstance: A Coming of Age in Hollywood, New York, and Points Beyond - 2011)
20.People who worked at Abbey Road called Paul ‘John’s princess’. (Yoko ono in ‘John Lennon - The Life’ by Phlip Norman’)
21.John had a photo of him and Paul in his room. (image)
22. Paul had a gigantic photo of him and John in his studio. (image)
23.During the 70s they talked to each other through songs like an old married couple who went through a divorce.
24. In 1980 John wrote many unfinished love songs and put them together in a tape for Paul.
25.”Hey Jude” is about Julian, but unconsciously is about John.
26..”Oh!darling” is about Paul crying and wanting to die ‘cause John left him.
27.In his interviews Paul can’t stop saying that he slept with John many times. When a journalist asked him what he would do with John if he came back for a day, he answered ‘I would spend it in bed with him’. (
Paul McCartney answers questions for Q magazine, 1998)
Comment: Let me just say that MIYAUCHI DESERVED SO MUCH MORE. I mean, I have nothing against Aoi and Jirou and there is no better pair for Miyauchi than Kudo but EVERYTHING THAT JIROU HAD WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HIS EVEN AOI TBH I felt that destiny was so unfair on him. I didn’t really feel for Miyauchi that much until I listened to the drama cd - that shit hurt me ten times over. But what I like about this series is how the first story, side: Master shows how Aoi and Jirou had come to accept their destinies while in side:Butler Miyauchi and Kudo fought their perceived destinies. I rate this a fucking 10.
10. The Same Time As Always, The Same Place As Always
12. Pink to Mameshiba
13. Ashita wa Docchi da!
14. Kurui Naku no wa Boku no Ban
15. Youchi na Koi wo Doushiyo
16. Nibiiro Musica
17. Ore no Kaikata Shikarikata
18. Life Senjou no Bokura Seifuku wo Matoeba, Umaku Uso ga Tsuketa no ni Eto Irokoi Zoushi
Comment: HA.HA.HA.HA. HA. YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY, SENSEI? WHY?????!!!! AND NO, THE EXTRA DIDN’T DO ANYTHING TO FILL IN THE VOID THIS SERIES LEFT ON MY HEART. I should’ve known that Life Senjou was a trap!
Since Life Senjou no Bokura and Seifuku wo Matoeba has been completed, everything moves up!
19. Batsu Game
20. Akai Ito no Shikkou Yuuyo
21. Kore ga Koi ga Wake ga Nai
22. Dakaretai Otoko ni Ichii Ni Odosarete Imasu
23. Oh my Hero!
What this is: Homie works as power ranger actor and his identity is revealed by one of his regular kid viewers. He becomes close with the kid and his divorced dad. 10/10 will make you sigh from the cuteness.
24. Papa’s Assassin
Comment: I legit thought that this was always included in the list. And so the plot thickens, who is Ryuu? Who is Daniel? What exactly happened on that fateful day several years ago?
1. Bokura ga Koi wo Ushinau Riyuu
Comment: THIS, my friends, is what prompted me to update this list. If you’ve read Yukidoke no Koi then pack up and board the train of feels as this is a fucking sequel! This is about Sumito’s friend, Oushirou and his - wait for it, unrequited feelings for Koba! Their other friend. A few years after the events of Yukidoke no Koi when Oushirou and Sumito’s already living in Tokyo, Oushirou gets a call from Koba that he’s moving to the city. Oushirou had been trying to run away from his feelings for Koba which is actually the main reason he moved to another city in the first place so drama ensues! It is during this time that Oushirou meets Inamura who tells him that he could use him as Koba’s replacement. I really dislike plots where the main character has unrequited feelings for his childhood friend because they usually end up together and the “comforter” who fucking did his best gets turned down in the end but I should’ve known the outcome when I saw the cover.
We get to see Sumito and Someya-sensei in this series a few times its actually their fault that this happened haha but whether or not they knew that Oushirou had feelings for Koba is unclear.
I LOVE THIS. I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. PLEASE READ THE TWO STORIES.
1.Taehyung was seen kneeling in the train track alone.
He was paying respect to Jin that had pass away and was also trying to reminiscences the time the 7 of them enjoyed on the train ride.
2. Which pans out to a scene of the train track which could suggest a ride back to the past.
3. Jungkook on train and jimin at sea alone which shows the aftermath of Jin’s death. They 6 friends are separated from each other wanting to be alone and paying their respects to Jin in their own ways.
4. Rapmon’s Lyrics : Miss you (they miss jin and the times they were together.
Time’s cruel (further emphasis on jin’s death)
Seeing each other for once is now so hard between us. (Suggest that they split up after jin’s death and also the 6 of them never met up after his death)
5. First appearance of omelas : it's bright with people suggest the happiness of the 7 friends
No vancany because they are happy with just 7 people it’s more enough to create happiness in their omelas and true enough it is supported by the time they spend playing around in their happy sphere of bubble: omelas.
6. Staircase scene. Jin was the only one not on the stairs and not moving which is the reason why i suspect his dead and him holding up an invisible Polaroid where he always capture the moments he had with his friends but he is no longer able to continue his journey with them therefore he didn't follow up the stairs because he has to go.
He was trying to capture the last moment with them using his eyes and a fake Polaroid.
7. Jungkook and his ynwa merry-go-round. V alone on train track and jimin at beach. Everyone is alone. He was also reminising about the past and was alone because he misses jin and his friends which went separate ways after his death.
8. Omelas with only rapper line out front in winter. They don’t look happy because they wanted to leave this so called fake ‘happiness’ ‘paradise’ after Jin’s death.
9. Taehyung foreshadowing jin’s death with fake camera in his hands.
10..Jimin with shoes at the beach contrasted to Jin not wearing shoes in WINGS and wearing a white shoe in run concept photos because you don’t need shoes if you are dead in reality (wings) but you need shoes if you live in heaven (run)
11. Jin with washing machine. And his photo is like literally in the washing machine. More memories of jin and members. Because jin washes their clothes for them. Now he is dead so the clothes piled up as no one is there to wash for them.
12. Jhope turn to reminise about the past and eveb have a paper plane to send a letter to Jin above. Because he wants to communicate to jin in heaven so they always look up in concept photos too.
13. Staircase scene..now jin is alone because his friends have all left him. He has nothing to capture as memories and put down his fake camera.
14. Jungkook tried to find his friends and ended up at omelas now with a dark aura and no vacancy suggesting that their happy moment is no longer available. The word play on’ no vacancy’ and the contrast in color of the 'omelas’ suggest the end of their most beautiful moment in life.
15. He ran to places they have been before..from train to washing machine. Finally met his friends but was all but a memory.
Taehyung’s lyrics: you know it all you are my bestfriend. (This is an ultimate way of suggesting jin’s death)
16. Jungkook with his match sticks. Namjoon in train alone. Jungkook was alone at first but relight so his matchstick and was with his friends.
17. Jimin beckoning them to come to the fields.
Because lyrics “ i will come for you (jin)” and “no season last forever”
18. Jimin place the shoes to commemorate or remind them of Jin on a tree. And they members are now all back together looking fondly at the tree.
The last scene the tree at cherry blossoms. “Until the cherry blossoms” so maybe jin died in winter and they had a rough time but now spring is finally here as you can see cherry blossoms near the trees and they are back together as 7 members.
19. If you count the last scene where there is the tree and only 6 people on the ground in the shade of the tree. Jin is still watching over them.
Because in the end: You never walk alone.
Omggggg. I am soo dead..gosh damn i cannot take this. 💯 for bts and bighit.
Okay then again this time around the mvs isn’t as tricky but it’s just my theory. There can be 101 more interpretation. Also it’s just based on the spring day mv. So i believe there is a deeper insight. I will wait for not today to come out too. Okayy. I am soo tired. And well overwhelmed. 😢😙❤