18 Genius Ways To Use Leftovers From A Barbecue
1. Slice up grilled steak and turn it into a summer-appropriate poutine.
2. Make breakfast pastries by soaking hotdog and hamburger buns in syrup and lightly baking.
Sprinkle with sliced almonds for a salty crunch. Recipe here.
3. Turn corn on the cob into crispy pan-fried fritters.
Simply coat the corn in seasoning and fry in a pan. here.
4. Crumble up burger meat, and mix with ketchup and worchestershire sauce for a reinvented sloppy joe sandwich.
Breathe life into your leftover burger. Recipe here.
5. Eggplant can be cooked into a brilliant shakshuka recipe for brunch.
Shakshuka what yo mama gave ya. Recipe here.
6. Put grilled onions into a bacon brie sandwich for a gourmet lunch.
Because leftover onions can sometimes taste funky when eaten on their own. Recipe here.
7. Don’t let pulled pork go dry; stuff it into a meat-layered grilled cheese.
8. Cornbread can be turned into croutons simply by cutting cubes and baking for 10 minutes.
Throw these in soup or salad for an added crunch. Recipe here.