Random prompts that I gathered from other various lists over the years. Feel free to leave a request!
1. I don’t even know. who I am without you.
2. The way you flirt is just shameful.
3. I’m flirting with you.
4. You don’t need to protect me.
5. You can’t even look at me!
6. Stop looking at me like that!
7. You make a good pillow.
8. Does he know about the baby?
9. I had a nightmare about you and I wanted to make sure you were okay.
10. All I wanted was the truth.
11. Why are you pushing me away?
12. didn’t realize I needed your permission.
13. I can’t believe you talked me into this.
14. Nobody can trust me to do anything important!
15. I fall for the worst ones.
16. You make me feel like I’m not good enough.
17. Come over here and make me.
18. Stop thinking about him/her/them.
19. You’re beautiful/handsome, and I’m not the only one that thinks that.
20. I need your forgiveness.
21. If you don’t rest, you won’t heal.
22. You’re the only one I can trust.
23. Kiss me.
24. I love you.
25. I told you not to fall in love with me.
26. I forgive a lot, but I never forget what’s said and done.
27. Please shut up. I can’t stand how appealing your voice is.
28. Shut up. Just shut up.
30. I’ve been in love with you my entire life.
31. I’m tired of being your secret.
32. You know,it’s okay to cry.
33. I think we should have another.
34. Is there a reason you’re naked in my bed?
35. Go on,tell me. Tell me you don’t love me.
36. You can’t leave me in the dark. You have to tell me these things.
37. Twins? We’re…we’re having twins?!
38. If he’s going to treat you like shit I’m going to kick his ass.
39. I just want to be alone right now.
40. Those things you said yesterday did you mean them?
41. You haven’t even touched. you food. 42. What’s going on?
43. If you don’t want to talk about what happened, then say so. Don’t lie and say it’s fine.
44. Sometimes, there is nothing better than some good old-fashioned, no string attached fucking.
45. Stay in bed.
46. Stop laughing at me.
47. Just say that it is okay. I just need to hear you say it.
48. I love you and I am terrified.
49. Why does it hurt so much?
50. I can’t promise you that…
51. Promise me you will come back…I need you to promise me.
52. I missed you.
53. Do you trust me?
54. Don’t look at me like that.
55. You’re the most amazing, incredible, beautiful being I’ve ever met.
56. I’ll find her and bring her home, I promise.
57. You embarrassed me this evening.
58. I couldn’t do it…one look in their eyes and I knew I couldn’t kill them. For that I am sorry.
59. Did you enjoy yourself last night?
60. I am not losing you again.
61. Why don’t they just kiss already?
62. You know, it hurt when I realized that you’re not in love with me. But nothing can compare to the pain I felt when I saw you fall in love with her.
63. I am different now.
64. You left without saying goodbye…I hate you for that.
65. I loved you and then you were gone…and I knew I lost you.
66. None of that matters now.
67. Please say something.
68. I shouldn’t have come.
69. It was a mistake coming here.
70. You hate me and I do not know why!!
71. Take your fill.
72. Is that a challenge?
73. What the hell was that?!
74. Mind if I cut in?
75. Did I stutter?
76. Why are you being so nice to me all of a sudden?
77. Why are you covered in mud?
78. I can’t…I can’t lose you.
79. You’ll be the death of me.
80. Come back to bed.
81. You are so tiny compared to me.
82. Can I kiss you?
83. Bring your pretty little butt over here.
84. Why are you dressed like that?
85. You deserve so much better.
86. You have the most amazing eyes.
87. You know, it’s okay to cry.
88. That’s distracting.
89. That isn’t appropriate.
90. Is it possible to love too much?
91. Promise me you’ll look after your father.
92. How long has it been?
93. This relationship used to be all about communication! What ever happened to that?
94. If you walk out that door, you’re no longer one of us. You’ll be one of them and that means I’ll treat you like one of them.
95. I left everything for this, I left it all…for you!
96. Look at me—just breathe, okay?
97. I’m sick of being USELESS!
98. I almost lost you.
99. I wish I could hate you.
100. Tell me a secret.
101. No one needs to know.
102. I don’t want to have a baby!
103. Did you enjoy yourself last night?
104. Are you kidding me? We are not fine!
105. You’ve only heard his side of the story. You never asked for mine.
106. Well, this is where I live.
107. You make me feel like I’m not good enough.
108. For some reason I’m attracted to you.
109. I think I picked up your coffee by mistake.
110. All I wanted was you honesty.
111. Why do you keep pushing me away?
112. I can’t explain it right now, but I need you to trust me.
113. I’ve never felt this way before…and it scares out of me.
114. Don’t fucking touch me!
115. Are you really taking his side against me?
116. Wait a second are you jealous?
117. I wish I could hate you.
118. I’m sorry if this upsets you, but I’m going to marry him/her.
119. This is by far the stupidest plan you’ve ever had. Of coarse I’m in.
120. You’re the only one I can trust to do this.
121. I thought you were dead.
122. This isn’t about you. It’s about what’s best for all of us.
123. I love you, you asshole.
124. You did this for me?
125. You can’t protect me.
126. You know I wouldn’t do this if I had any other choice.
127. Promise me you’ll look after your mom.
128. I’m so stupid to make mistake of falling in love with my best friend.
129. Stop talking about the past, I could be dead in a matter of hours…make me up a future.
130. The way you flirt is just shameful.
131. I waited and waited, but you never came back.
132. You never told me you had a fucking twin.
133. I want to go back to before…
134. I just wanted and easy day with me girlfriend/boyfriend. What’s so wrong with that?
135. Go then, leave! See if I care!
136. Why are you up so early?
137. Please,take me instead!
138. You braided his hair?
139. She’s been missing since Friday and you’re not worried.
140. Have you lost you damn mind?!
141. Please. don’t argue. You have to leave right now, you aren’t safe here.
142. I’m your daughter.
143. I’m not surprised that you murdered him.
144. Is there a special reason, as to why you’re wearing my shirt?
145. Am I supposed to be scared of you?
146. Don’t use me as an example. I wasn’t a good kid.
147. I can’t say I see how I’m supposed to love you more than I already do.
148. I know you’ve given me a million second chances and I’ll never take you for granted.
149. Everything that doesn’t make sense about me, makes sense when I’m with you.
150. You need to tell me what you need me to be.
151. I always want to come home to you.
152. Even after all this time, I’m still a fool for you.
153. Cause words don’t make what I make with you.
154. I love you…just not in that way.
155. You are my first choice.
156. Will you still love me in the morning?
157. You were the worst thing that happened to me.
158. I finally have the strength to leave, and I am.
159. I just feel like you don’t love me anymore.
160. I can’t go on this way.
161. Who is it? Who are you seeing behind my back?
162. I love you too much to watch you leave me slowly.
163. Don’t you dare die on me.
164. The car crash took your life but the funeral took mine.
165. I miss you and I miss her.
166. Things just aren’t the same.
167. I’m glad I’m leaving.
168. You never saw my bags be packed, but you sure saw them in the living room before I left.
169. I can’t breathe in your arms anymore.
170. Our love isn’t love anymore.
171. It’s hard to resist a bad boy who’s a good man.
172. If you’re looking for the full deal, the till-death deal, then look at me. No one’s ever going to love you, stick by you, understand how you work the way I do.
173. The wounded recognized the wounded.
174. What I wanted. I wanted you to fight for me. I wanted you to say there’s no one else you could ever be with, and that you’d rather be alone than without me.
175. I am not pushing you away I’m holding on for dear life but I need you to need me back.
176. Why won’t you ever just let me all the way in?
177. You’re the moon of my life, that’s all I need to know and if this is a dream I will kill the man that tries to wake me.
178. I don’t want to get over her, I want to be with her.
179. Oh I’m sorry did my back hurt your knife?
180. Sometimes I think that we waste our words and we waste our moments. And we don’t take the time to say the things that are in our hearts when we have the chance.
181. I’m afraid this conversation is going to end in goodbye.
182. Don’t say you love me unless you really mean it, because I might do something crazy like believe it.
183. I love you. I am in love with you. I have tried to kill it to runaway from it but I can’t and I don’t want to anymore.
184. Don’t act like I didn’t fight for you. I did.Hard. And for a long time. So forgive me if now that we’re over I’m exhausted.
185. Maybe I’m just supposed to let you go now, but I can’t. Because I can’t lose everything I have all at once.
186. I waited. I was here. Where were you?
187. I’m not leaving here without you.
188. Pick me. Choose me. Love me.
189. Don’t you give up on me now; we’ve come to far and I love you way too much to lose you now.
190. Someone told me once that to create true art you must be willing to bleed and let others watch.
191. I promised myself that if you came home I wouldn’t be afraid to tell you how I felt. But I’m still afraid. Because I can’t make you love me back.
192. I want your body. I want your mouth. I want your laugh and your funny faces. I want your friendship and your inspirational thoughts. And I want you to come with me when I go.
193. I have waited so long for you to want me. If you don’t hold me tight I won’t believe you mean it, and that’s worse than never being held at all.
194. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.
195. Please don’t leave me. Everyone always leaves.
196. Here, let me see.
197. Don’t look down.
198. I’m sorry I yelled at you…
199. Will you just hold still?
200. This isn’t just about you…
201. What’s behind your back.
202. When you’re happy, I’m happy.
203. I wish this moment could last forever…
204. There’s a leaf in your hair.
205. I think I twisted my ankle…
206. Why are you giving me such a hard time about this?
207. Look into my eyes what do you see?
208. Of course you’d believe that.
209. Your hands are so much larger than mine.
210. Shh, they’ll hear us.
211. It doesn’t look like you’ll need stitches.
212. Remember when you used to care?
213. Why didn’t you text me back?
214. Will you just tell me the truth?
215. You’re too damn cute.
216. Why are you laughing?
217. That stuff can’t be good for you.
218. This will only take a second…
219. Don’t look at me like that!
220. This tastes bitter.
221. Your think you could do better?
222. Isn’t this a gorgeous view?
223. You’ve been so selfish lately!
224. Anything but that!
225. Why did you think that was a good idea?
226. Stop it, you’re embarrassing me.
227. You’re eyes are red…were you crying?
228. We’re running low on time here.
229. You’ve got something on your cheek.
230. If I could just get you to understand…
231. Don’t move,it’ll be okay.
232. Hey, don’t raise your voice at me!
233. Let’s take a deep breath.
234. Come on, it wasn’t that bad.
235. You call that music?
236. Damn auto-correct!
237. You can’t have it both ways.
238. I’ve made a huge mistake.
239. Don’t worry about it, everyone screws up.
240. You can’t do that!
241. If you love it so much, then why don’t you marry it?
242. We go on three…
243. I’m not bothering you am I?
244. I didn’t know you could do that.
245. I forgot you used to like this stuff.
246. It wouldn’t be the first time you broke a promise.
247. You know how I feel about birthdays.
248. You can’t ask me to do that.
249. Oh, you scared me!
250. You’re jealous, aren’t you.
251. You really…that’s not exactly meant to be eaten.
252. This is my favorite song!
253. You’re so drunk.
254. It doesn’t matter, I’m not leaving you.
255. It’s just that…well my favorite character just died,
256. Don’t be stupid.
257. Of coarse I love you.
258. Don’t you ever do that again!
259. Have you ever thought 260. about…like…us?
260. If we die, I’m going to kill you.
261. I can’t believe you’d do something like this!
262. I’ve been looking everywhere for you.
263. You’re my favorite muse.
264. Don’t worry about it, I got it.
265. I promise, it’s just this once.
266. You owe me.
267. What, you’re scared I’ll kick you ass again?
268. Is that my shirt?
269. Wanna go for a drive?
270. You’ve got to be kidding me!
271. Fancy meeting you here.
272. You have no idea what you’ve gotten yourself into, do you?
273. Well this is awkward.
274. Give it back!
275. Do you think you could just please go one day without pissing me off?
276. Why are you crying?
277. Just this once, okay?
278. You’re really soft.
279. Is it possible to love too much?
280. I’ll always be there to protect you.
281. The stars look especially lovely tonight.
282. May I have this dance?
283. I can’t stop thinking about you.
284. All I want is you.
285. You look incredible in that.
286. Sometimes I just can’t control myself around you.
287. Do you believe in love at first sight?
288. I think I’m in love.
289. I’d like if you stayed.
290. I have never felt this way about anyone.
291. Can I kiss you?
292. I waxed the floors, grab your fluffy sox.
293. My parents are coming over in ten minutes so please put your clothes on.
294. I’m really drunk, please help me.
295. This is probably a bad time, but marry me?
296. We’ve become the clingy newlyweds you always complained about.
297. I think you might be pregnant.
298. Shh…I’m sleeping.
299. Why wasn’t I invited to your wedding?