I have this huge, ex-military biker guy neighbour who is like 80% handlebar moustache and has a ponytail halfway to his ass and him and all his huge biker guy friends all have tiny dogs and special, motorcycle safe seats for them on their bikes and my favourite things is when they all come roaring in on their bikes and take their tiny dogs out of their little studded leather safety carriers there is this loud cacophony of kissy sounds and full blown baby voices like “was that fun sweetie” and “who’s my handsome boy”
Platonic love is not a runner up to romantic love. Platonic love isn’t second place. Platonic love isn’t less real, less valid or less powerful than romantic love. Don’t let your platonic love take a back seat to romantic love.
sun or moon? stars or clouds? sea or sky? silk or velvet? sunrise or sunset? early morning or late night? wood or steel? oceans or rivers? snow or rain? diamonds or pearls? pastel or primary colours? gold or rose gold? rosé or wine?
back to witches 👏👏 and wizards 👏 and magical 👏👏 beasts 👏 to goblins 👏👏 and ghosts and to 👏 magical 👏👏 feasts 👏 it’s all that 👏👏 i love and it’s 👏 all that 👏👏 i need 👏 at ✊✊ hogwarts! ✊✊ hogwarts! back to spells 👏👏 and enchantments👏 potions 👏👏 and friends 👏 to 👌 gryffindor! 👌 ✌️ hufflepuff! ✌ 🖖 ravenclaw! 🖖 🤘 slytherin! 🤘 back to 👏👏 the place where 👏 our story 👏👏 begins 👏 at ✊✊ hogwarts! ✊✊ hogwarts!
Dates I wanna do but won't do because no one will do them with me
• Visit big/unique book stores and buy books or buy no books just spend your time in an awesome book store
• Go stargazing somewhere nice like at a field or at a mountain or something and look at the stars and at the moon and just love the universe
• go see a theatre play bc they are rad and I love theatre or maybe a musical both is awesome
• Writing dates like where you meet and you write something together or separately for each other and it doesn’t have to be good or mean something you just have to have fun
• Reading dates where you read separately or read your favorite book or one you just bought together out loud and listen to audio books of your favorite books or talk about books at a cozy place inside or outside
• go shopping but not like lame annoying shopping like I’m making an outfit for you and you have to try it on no matter how lame it is shopping
• watch each other’s favorite movies and Tv shows and drink tea or coffee or whatever and maybe build a pillow fort and get all excited about the characters without having to be ashamed of it because the other person will love you anyway even if you’re crazy
• baking dates i mean this is cheesy but can you imagine trying something new together or not new something you like and I will stop now I am sorry