Fandom: Star Wars - All Media Types; Star Wars - The Force Awakens
Pairing: Finn/Poe Dameron
Characters: Finn; Poe Dameron;
Additional Tags: Modern AU; Pianist Finn; Bottom Finn; Finn With Glasses; Poe is a Professor; Neighbors AU; 15 Days of FinnPoe
The sound is a mounting tempest. It rages and rises with the precise control of lightning, and it sweeps him up within it’s waves. The notes carry on, an inevitability to them and a bold declaration in their midst that Poe can only hope to discern.
Or, alternatively - Finn is a pianist who moves into the apartment above Poe. They are in a literal gay rom com.
On the new Billboard 200 albums chart, Bruno Mars’ 24K Magic hits its highest rank in eight months and returns to the top 10 after more than four months, climbing 15-4 with 37,000 units (up 75 percent) earned in the week ending Jan. 11, according to Nielsen Music.
The Billboard 200 chart ranks the most popular albums of the week in the U.S. based on multi-metric consumption, which includes traditional album sales, track equivalent albums (TEA) and streaming equivalent albums (SEA). The new Jan. 20-dated chart (where 24K Magic surges to No. 4) will be posted in full on Billboard’s websites on Wednesday, Jan. 17 (one day later than normal, due to the Martin Luther King Jr. Day holiday on Jan. 15).
24K Magic’s rise is driven by the strong start of its new single, “Finesse,” which has been boosted by a new remix with rapper Cardi B. (For tracking purposes, the remix is merged with the original version of “Finesse,” and contributes to the SEA and TEA units of the song’s parent album, as most remixes do.)
24K Magic has not ranked this high since the April 22, 2017-dated list, when it placed at No. 4; and has not been in the top 10 since Sept. 2, 2017, when it was No. 10. The album debuted and peaked at No. 2 on the Dec. 10, 2016 chart.
probably different recording than LB-520 as this one has singalong on
d1t7 0:4x that that one does not; this one is very harsh while that one
is warmer; this one does have missing girls songs d1t4; good to very
good sound [B-]; (did not listen to all of this)
1 Gotta Serve Somebody
2 I Believe In You
3 Like A Rolling Stone
4 Keep on Fallin Love Until I get Right
5 We Just Disagree
6 All Along The Watchtower
7 Girl From The North Country
8 Ain’t Gonna Go To Hell
9 Man Gave Names To All The Animals
10 A Couple More Years
11 Nobody’s Fault But Mine
12 Slow Train
13 Walk Around Heaven All Day
14 Abraham, Martin And John
15 Rise Again
16 Let’s Keep It Between Us
17 Covenant Woman
1 The Groom’s Still Waiting At The Altar
2 Mary From The Wild Moor
3 Solid Rock
4 Just Like A Woman
5 Senor (Tales Of Yankee Power)
7 In The Garden
8 Blowin’ In The Wind
9 City Of Gold
10 It’s All Over Now, Baby Blue (acoustic)
1. Do not be angry at your current situations at hand. As bad as it seems, it could have prevented your life from going in a far worse direction.
2. Do not question and analyze everything, to try and figure out the “whys,” “hows,” and “what ifs?” Focus on the NOW. Focus on today. You may never know why something happened. Dwelling on it won’t change the present.
3. When all else fails, look to the relationships in your life. Cherish them, laugh with the people you love, nurture those connections.
4. If you have your health, you have everything.
5. Things heal. Everything heals. The body, mind, soul, heart. They mend.
6. An Epsom salts bath accompanied by a book, a cup of tea, and candles can change your week around.
7. So can an incredible bowl of pasta. Or a piece of cake. Or whatever comfort food you choose to enjoy.
8. Remember that if it didn’t kill you, you will only get stronger. If you are breathing, there is a plan for your life. Don’t give up.
9. I know how hard it is some mornings to get up when you are angry, upset, frustrated, sad. Get up. Eat breakfast. Move. Stretch. Pray. There is a reason you are here.
10. A hot shower followed by pajamas and getting into bed will also cure many things.
11. Whether you think you are a good singer or not, I promise you, singing will cheer you up. Dance will help as well.
12. Feeling sorry for yourself will not change anything. Sometimes you have to hit rock bottom to dig deep down and discover the strength and patience you never would have found.
13. Be positive. Be a light. Be radiant. If you can choose to still smile, lift up those around you, and lift yourself up, congratulations, your character is admirable.
14. If you need something to make you feel good, organize. Organize all of your things, get rid of the things that do not benefit you anymore, buy some new clothes, get a haircut.
15. Above all else, remember that even on the gloomiest, coldest, and darkest day, the sun still exists. It is still there. Even if we cannot see it, the sun comes out every morning. If the sun can still rise each day, so can you.