1. Taehyung and the slight trip he did while stepping off the platform just broke the internet.
2.The sound of the snow crunching is delicious!
3. Where can i get the bracelets on his arm?? Also smart to freeze your hands off and save your ears.
4. Jungkook you look beautiful *sighs*
5. Lol for a split second Kookie looked like Yugyeom istg
6. Who told Rap Monster he could be this soft??? These blue contacts!!!
7. Jimin is cancelling my future goals in life with that smile by the ocean.
8. Even the subs are in color! Ughh so much prettttyyyy.
9. The train dropped him off at the world’s smallest hotel.
10. Then Rap Monster ended back on the train because..um…reasons
11. JUNGKOOK why are you looking so thoughtful?? Is it because you’re thinking about me? *hint hint*
12. I always knew Namjoon was royalty.
13. Lol let’s just throw random things at our leader in slow motion. At least Jin was throwing a pillow.
14. Neverending “Stairs” symbolizing i don’t know do I look like a psychologist to you?
15. There Jin goes always taking pictures.
16. Honestly they are all so beautiful that I’m dying.
17. OHMYGAHD YOU MISS ME??? I MISS YOU TOO *ugly cries*
18. The vocals are so sweet and pure help me.
19. Yoongi is brushing his teeth and I’m on the edge of my seat.
20. THIS IS ART PEOPLE!
21. Tae is taking pics too. I hope my eyes weren’t closed.
22. I just want to point out that Jimin is eating Tostitos. THIS IS MARKETING PEOPLE!
23. That birthday cake is depressing.
24. Jin is wearing a sweater and shorts. The purpose of warmth is being defeated.
25. THEY GOT HOT POCKETS TOO
26. There is way too much to look at i am seriously overwhelmed by this entire MV.
27. My heart is tumbling like the clothes in the dryer.
28. WHERE DID THEY EVEN FIND ENOUGH CLOTHES FOR YOONGI TO SIT ON?????
29. OKAY GUYS WE CAN ALL GO HOME HOSEOK IS SITTING ON A TRAIN AT SUNSET. OUR WISHES HAVE BEEN ANSWERED!
30. (I should probably stop screaming)
31.Suga in this pink sweater and contacts shall be my ruin.
32. Can you die by aesthetics?? Is that possible??
33. I just want to touch the softness.
34. How do you get a ticket on this train? Is it like the polar express?
35. Jungkook has been at this abandoned fair deal all day in one spot, clearly he needs some milk or something.
36. You can’t sit on a moving train and throw a paper plane forward. It would fly backwards. #PHYSICS
37. Kookie finally left his window view and is now searching for his purpose.
38. Who am I kidding I don’t even care what any of this means.
39. The vocal line is so smooth like butter on the toast of my life.
40. AWH the squad just fell in line. Maknae life must be sweet.
41. *Starts humming Run under breath*
42. Yo did this turn into Inception or something? Did bro really just catch himself on the train??
43. This mountain of clothes is growing clearly wash day isn’t happening anymore.
44. Wait now everybody is on the train?? Darn you BigHit for always messing with my mind!!
45. All this slow motionnnnn gahhh
46. Slay them Hoseok freaking last
47. Where was this shot? It’s so beautiful!
49. KIDS IN AFRICA NEED SHOES BRO DON’T THROW THEM!
15 More Or Less Odd Questions About Skyrim Because Why Not
1. A boring one at first. Guildmaster, Listener, Harbinger or Archmage? (BETTER WALK WITH THE SHADOWS, BITCH. Okay, just kidding. But seriously.)
2. Did you help Faendal or Sven get the girl or did you just leave it hanging because two grown ass men should be able to handle their own relationships without the help of a random person who almost got eaten by the First-Born of Akatosh for fuck’s sake
3. Did you shiv the shit out of Madanach or did you watch him and his Forsworn mates go on an old-fashioned bloody rampage in the streets of Markarth?
4. Why, do you think, does Serana cover her head with a hood in broad daylight but leaves her cleavage conveniently exposed? (Hey, come on, who hasn’t spend their evenings considering Serana’s cleavage? I mean. Uh. Moving on.)
5. Do you think Mercer Frey and Maven Black-Briar would make a good couple? In other words, DO YOU SHIP IT TOO? In other words… validate my rubbish ship, please.
6. Now a question that will determine your worth as a person. Did you kill Paarthurnax because Dolphin and Ice-Burn asked you to? (Not that I’m judging if you did. But I’m judging you if you did.)
7. Okay, time to start a duel! Who is sexier, Brynjolf or Serana? (FIIIIIIIGHT! In a ring. With mud. Shirtless. Thank you.)
8. Do you feel bad about having to whack poor old Eldergleam in order to complete the quest because for some reason Bethesda forced us to abuse a tree?
9. DOES SKYRIM BELONG TO THE NORDS?
10. Have you read all the volumes of The Lusty Argonian maid? (A.K.A. Tamriel’s best scaly porn. Tamriel’s not very good at scaly porn.)
11. Have you left Cicero going “ow ow aagh ow ow OW aaaaaagh” in one of those corridors with huge swingins axes just because he can’t die and you couldn’t be bothered to pull the chain?
12. Have you committed the most unspeakable of crimes? That is, have you KILLED A CHICKEN? (The guards are coming for you, you lawless savage! Justice for the poultry!)
13. Have you ever wondered how Ulfric is supposed to fix Skyrim when he can’t even fix his fucking stairs?
14. Raise your hand if you hate the way Dragon Priests float around like pricks when you try to kill them. STOP FLYING AROUND ASSHOLE YOU’RE AN UGLY KITE
15: What’s so special about Camilla Valerious, anyway? Geez, why don’t those guys in Riverwood just get over themselves and marry each other. (I’m not sure if that qualifies as a question or no.)
A/N: Sorry this took so long! Also, sorry for any mistakes. I really wanted to get this up now, but I’ll edit it later.
My very first apartment on my own had me feeling nervous,
but excited at the same time. I had lived in Seoul with my best friend for 3
years, but she decided to move back to LA a month ago. I had hopes that she
would return, but the two bedroom apartment rent was becoming too much for me
to handle alone. This new one bedroom apartment was cheaper and a better
commute to my job. The downside was that it was on the 14th floor,
but there was an elevator, only one. And if that one elevator broke down, I
don’t know how I could ever make it up 14 flights of stairs. The elevator issue
was far from my mind when I signed the renter’s agreement contract. When I
first came to look at the apartment it had a giant window in the living room
with a view that overlooked the city. I fell in love immediately and planned to
have many cups of tea or coffee in front of that window.
I smiled to myself as I unlocked the door to my apartment.
Upon entering the sound of low music filled my ears and confusing washed over
me. I stepped out and took a peak at the apartment number. “1403.” I cautiously
walked back inside. “Hello?” There were half opened boxes and some furniture
set in no particular place. The sound of footsteps shuffled toward me. A guy
with just a towel on entered the room. He had just gotten out of the shower and
was towel drying his hair when his eyes met mine.
“YAH! How’d you get in here?!”
“I think there’s—“
“If you leave now, I won’t call the police.”
“—some confusion. Police?”
“Yeah, the police.” He gripped my arm and guided me toward
“But, this is my apartment! I put down a $500 deposit.”
“You fangirls are really cunning.”
“Pfft, fangirl?” I removed myself from his grip and pulled
out my cell.
“Are you taking a picture!?” He tried to cover himself with
the towel he placed around his neck.
“As if. You take enough shirtless pics yourself.” I clicked
my tongue in disgust.
“Get out!” He continued to urge me to leave my apartment.
“Not until I speak to the landlord.” I stood my ground and
dialed the landlord’s number.
“I’m telling you, you’ve got the wrong place.” He
After an hour later, we discovered that the landlord, an
elderly woman, had double signed a contract for this apartment. Her grandson
was kind enough to come see us and sort out the details for us. Though, he
couldn’t find a resolution for us…other than sharing the apartment until
another one became available.
“I’ve paid a deposit for an apartment, there’s no way I’m
“My things were here first, I’m definitely not leaving.”
“Then it’s settled, you’ll both stay here. Sorry for the inconvenience.
I’ll return both your deposits by the end of the week.” The landlord’s grandson
Jay and I sat awkwardly on his newly bought couch.
“Take the bed, I’ll take the couch.” Jay sighed as he
fumbled through the boxes searching for something.
“I’m not going to take your bed. It’s new right? You should
sleep in it. I’ll take the couch.”
“Stop being stubborn, I said I’d take the couch.” He pulled
out a blanket from one of the boxes and tossed it on the couch.
“Really, I’m fine. I’ll take the—“
“Look, it’s not in me to let a girl sleep on the couch. So
just take the bed.” He demanded this time.
The remaining week went by in a flash. Jay and I worked out
a partnership. I slept in his bed, while he slept on the couch. I woke up
earlier than him, so I prepared breakfast. I woke him up before I would leave
so that he wasn’t late getting to the studio. My schedule allowed me to get
home earlier than him, so I also prepared dinner. Though, sometimes I cheated
and ordered takeout.
“You made breakfast?” I walked into the kitchen rubbing my
“Well, you’ve been making me breakfast all week, so I
figured since I have the day off I would treat you.” He handed me a plate.
“You seem surprised that I can cook.”
“I thought you only knew how to take shirtless selfies.” I
“Are you a fan or not?”
“Eh, I follow you on instagram.” I shrugged.
Jay insisted on following me on instagram and then proceeded
to go through my account. We moved our conversation to the couch as he asked me
about certain pictures. He told me about his new album and his plans for
releasing new music. Our conversation became more intimate when he started
talking about his family. I gave him my full undivided attention as he discussed
The day progressed and before we knew it night had fallen.
He tried to hide it from me, but he received a few phone calls asking him to go
out. He rejected them all and listened to my journey of moving to Seoul. We
ordered beer and chicken and continued our conversation waiting for the delivery
“What attracted you to this apartment?” He suddenly asked.
“That.” I pointed to the window and smiled. He got up and
walked over to the window. “It’s beautiful isn’t it?” We stared at the night
view watching the building lights light up the city. I placed my back against
the window and closed my eyes. “It’s calming and almos—“
My eyes shot open and were immediately faced with Jay’s
closed eyes. His lips were soft and his kiss gentle. I closed my eyes allowing
myself to fall into the moment. His hands rested themselves on my waist as they
roamed down to my hips. I slipped my hands under his shirt feeling his torso
that I only saw in pictures. His lips twisted into a smile against mine and he
pulled away. In a flash his shirt was on the floor and his lips were at my
neck. A moan escaped my lips as he softly nibbled on my neck.
“I wanna hear more of those moans.” His warm breath tickled
my neck. He slipped his hand down my sweats and stroked his digit on my
opening. I gripped his shoulders to keep steady. His thumb massaged my clit,
while his digit continued to stroke me. I grabbed him by his hair and brought
his lips to mine again. His tongue demanded entrance, exploring and battling
with my tongue. I whimpered as he removed his hand from my entrance. “Disappointed?”
He whispered against my lips.
“Please don’t tease me.” I pouted. He smiled and slipped his
hand down my panties. I moan as he slipped a digit inside.
“Is that better?” He gently bit my bottom lip and pulled.
“Oh my God!” I moaned.
“You’re so wet.” He slipped another digit in and curled his
fingers. I gripped on to him as my knees gave out. Jay’s pace quickened taking
me to my climax. He slipped his fingers out as I steady my breath. I turned to
face the window and pulled pants along with my panties down. I peaked over my
shoulder and bit my lip looking at him. Jay smiled as he unzipped his pants and
pulled his throbbing member out.
He rubbed himself against my entrance, while his other hand
firmly held onto my waist. Jay slowly entered me and released a growl. My
fingers gripped the glass on the window and my head fell. He slipped a hand
under my top and kneaded my breast.
“Oh, yes.” I moaned as he slid out and in again. His pace
picked up and he slammed into me harder. I felt his hand slid to my clit and he
began massaging me again. I tried to keep my balance as the sensation of him
inside me made me want to collapse to the floor.
“Fuck.” He moaned.
“AH!” I moaned again. My walls began pulsing and sucking him
“Shit, I’m gonna cum.” He continued to thrust inside me,
helping me reach my climax once again. He abruptly removed himself from me and
pumped himself to continue his pace. He gripped my waist once again as his warm
fluid splashed on my backside. He growled releasing one final moan has his
hands fell to his side.
The door bell sounded startling both of us.
“Good timing.” I pulled my pants back up. I paid the
delivery man and retrieved our food. “Where are you going?” Jay was grabbing
his laptop and a jacket.
“I need to get this song out of my head before I forget it.”
“Yeah, you’ve inspired me.” He winked and walked out the
Another week had passed and I moved out into my own
apartment. We both knew this arrangement was temporary, but that didn’t stop us
from pursuing a relationship with each other.
“Coming.” A knock at my door summoned me.
“Hey neighbor,” Jay greeted me with a kiss, “If you ever
need anything…sugar…eggs…sex, I’m right across the hall.”
“I have this new bed that needs to be broken in.” I teased.
You stare off into space while sitting on your couch as your half-eaten toast slowly begins to slip off the plate you had in your lap. To say you were in a daze would be an understatement.
The events from yesterday afternoon replayed in your mind over and over again. How you were out on the balcony, minding your own business in trying to find your pink bandeau, that blasted bandeau… How you watched it twirl from his finger, the bright pink color mocking you with every spin. And how G-Dragon from BIGBANG just nonchalantly decided that would be the opportune time to introduce himself… and even called you neighbor.
hhello !! i haven’t made a follow forever since may when i hit 1k so i thought i should make another,, i just hit 4k which is really cool so thanks everyone that decided to follow me for some reason ur all so rad and stuff , ok , this was really hard to make because i like so many blogs and narrowed it down loADS so yeah ahhh
The 14th of April would have been on a Sunday in 1912 and all classes on board would be enjoying a morning church service, first class service was led by the captain. after you would have walked up the Grand Stair Case that went from E-deck to the Boat deck if you didn’t want to walk up the stairs you could take the lifts (what we call elevators). Titanic was the first ship to have these and were located behind the Stair case you could take them from A-deck to D-deck. Today would be her third day out at sea and it was also a chilly day for April in the Atlantic. So far smooth sailing and Titanic will arrive in New York on April 17th