I was tagged by @southofheaven94 to post a selfie from 2010, 2014 and 2017. First picture is me and my family on a hike, second picture is 14 year old me being a sassy bitch, and third one is some ugly loser idk.
1. Never leave cookies in the oven too long. Even if they’re still really soft, take them out after the recommended time. When they cool they will harden. Trust me, no one likes cookies that taste like rocks.
2. Always take a jacket. Even if you think you’ll be fine. Even if you’ll be inside. Even if there’s a heater. Bring your jacket.
3. Don’t be afraid to reach out and ask for help when you need it because everyone needs help sometimes.
4. The best pancake recipe is 1 cup equal parts flour and milk, ½ cup sugar and a pinch of baking powder. Add chocolate chips for extra deliciousness.
5. Go outside every day. Even if you don’t want to. Even if you have to use all your strength to drag yourself out of bed. The sunshine might not cure your problems, but it’ll do you so much good to breathe fresh air.
6. Don’t let your hobbies fade away. Keep reading, keep drawing, keep singing, keep painting, keep running. Keep doing what you love.
7. Carbs are not the enemy. They fuel your brain. So eat those potatoes and that rice and don’t you feel guilty about it for one second.
8. I know it sounds cliché but time really does heal all wounds. Give yourself 6 months and it won’t hurt so much, trust me.
9. Be kind. There is no reason for you to put someone down.
10. Learn to love yourself loudly and unconditionally and never apologise for it.
11. If you ever find yourself involved with someone who treats you like you’re nothing, run for the hills and never look back. They don’t deserve you.
12. Rose hip oil is a miracle worker. Gently rub over your face each night before bed and your skin will feel like silk.
13. Drink. Three. Litres. Of. Water. Every. Day.
14. Take pictures. Document everything. One day you’re gonna want to look back at all of this, make sure you have the photos to look at.
15. Let go of anything that weighs you down. The past is the past and there’s nothing we can do to change it. Every day is a another chance for us to do better, to be better.
16. Spend as much time as you can with the people who make you laugh.
17. Set up goals for yourself and keep yourself motivated in whatever you’re doing. Always have something to work towards.
18. Try to make your bed every morning. Yes it’s a hassle when you’re half asleep but there is no better feeling then coming home to a nice clean freshly made bed, especially if you’ve had a bad day.
19. Treat yourself but also look after yourself. Eat lots of fruits and veggies and move your body then dance all night and have a doughnut as a midnight snack. Life is about balance.
20. Never be afraid to love, even if you’ve been hurt before. Live life with an open heart and you might be vulnerable but you will experience so much joy.
finally finished the first part fully colored for drawing them for 3 continous days! i’m quite happy with the outcome and its been a good challenge for me,i also simply love all the designs for these children they are so creative and so colorful i love it!this is kinda them posing for a picture maybe? i’m not good with positions so this is the best i could think of for them.
also i really apologize if i got any of the children wrong,if the name,color,info,creator,height and among other things i really apologize if it is so.also sorry on how some of them aren’t continued like they only look like they just have their upper body part,some of the references i got are only halfbody,sorry.
here comes the credits oh boy!
the list will start at the top left row to the top right row then the bottom left row to the bottom right row
(congrats to neko and anger for being grandparents!)
i hope you guy like it~
oh and also i know these children are not all of the poth children so why note help me out? do you have a poth children or know of a poth child that isnt here? send me a reference sheet for the child and i will add them in the future parts!
Canadian civilians of Chinese ancestry watch Victory over Japan Day celebrations in Vancouver’s Chinatown. One man cries with joy as two little boys seem more intrigued with the photographer taking their picture. Vancouver, 14 August 1945.