11 Inches Hung Ts. Phat ass Butt Transexual🍆🍆🍓🍉 Booking 6464509435💧💦 30 mins🍆 120❤ 1 hour🍆 200. located Baltimore city I do travel depending on the guy :
#hungts #bigblackdick #transexual #BBC #dominate #submissive
something i appreciate abt movies is that one of its elemental goals is to provide the viewer emotional resolution by the end of its 120 min, versus television, by the nature of its format, is mostly based upon uncertainty, tension, egging you on to watch the next episode or season. resolution is more supplementary to tv- its just more about the exploration instead. theres obviously value in both formats but i feel like film’s promise of satisfaction and completion is underrated
I call this “The Crazy 120s” consist of: 20 Over head presses 20 Shoulder lateral rises 20 Hammer curls 20 Bicep flys’s (made that up) 20 Kickbacks 20 Bicep cross curls ⚡️⚡️ Use lite weights (i used 10lbs) ⚡️⚡️No stop until you finished the 120 reps, then 2 mins recovery. ⚡️⚡️Do 3-4 sets of this. All about definition/ toning
• Durmstrang : Scandinavia - close to a lake. - Northern Europe (Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Iceland, Finland, Estonia) and the East (Bosnia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Macedonia, Serbia, Slovenia, Albania, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, Romania). - Kalina MASARYK.
• Beauxbâtons : France - in the Pyrenees. - Southern Europe (Spain, Portugal, Italy, Greece) and West (Austria, Belgium, France, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Switzerland). - Olympe MAXIME.
• Kings Academy of Sorcery. Ilvermorny. United States - Louisiana. - North America (USA, Canada, Greenland, Mexico, Caribbean). - Zachary LEWIS : youngest director of the Kings Academy, Zachary Lewis encourages freewill and autonomy. Kings students have considerable freedom of action with few restrictions. Lack of headmaster’s severity is sometimes criticized by his peers. But Zachary Lewis puts a point of honor that its students learn for themselves the concept of respect and authority. Trivia : - the emblem of the academy is a “K” crown. - the motto is « Terra non caelum mutant qui trans mare currunt » (“ crossing the sea, you change the earth, not sky”). - the academy is surrounded by a marsh that protects against intrusions. A huge crocodile enchanted lives inside and became the school mascot. - the Academy is based on the university model of “Greek community”. - each community has her own residence. - students choose themselves their community. - each community has her motto, her principles, her codes and her representatives. Representatives manage the functioning (and harmony) within and between communities. - there are three fraternities : > Alpha-Rhô “excel for good” (For :ambition, excellence, merit. Against : fraud, dishonor, failure) > Khi-Thêta “do not waste your time (,use it rightfully)” (For : solidarity, collective, loyalty, selflessness. Against : conflict, betrayal, careerism) > Nu-Kappa-Pi “it is a cloud, that will pass” (For : talent, ease, fun, diversity. Against : killjoy, spoilsport, wet blanket, party pooper…) - three sororities : > Omicron-Epsilon-Delta “which had to be proven“ (For : hard work, learning, rightness, mutual aid. Against : deception, violence) > Lambda- Sigma “speech is the shadow of the act” (For : discovery, franchise, action, the will and courage. Against : cowardice, lying, imposture) > Kappa-Delta “new ideas” (For : justice, duty, equality, determination. Against : inequity, abuse, bias) - and three mixed : >Sigma-Mu “with the mind” (For : knowledge by theory, discernment, raw intelligence, firmness. Against : ignorance, narrow minds) >Iota-Khi “with the hand” (For : knowledge through practice, cooperation, perseverance, creativity. Against : resignation) > Gamma-Lambda “know thyself” (For those who do not want or were not able to choose membership). - each community has a representative and all representatives form the Committee. - all the events are organized by the Committee (apportionment of new students, club management, sports events and festivities). They also deal with the application of sanctions. They are responsible for relationship between students, teachers and the headmaster. - the committee also organizes events to maintain the rivalry between communities. - at the end of each year, teachers vote for the community that has been most effective and the elected community becomes the “primary community” (inter alia, the community has authority over all decisions).
• Enganolho Brazilian School of Magic, Castelobruxo. Brazil - Bahia. - South America (Brazil, Venezuela, Colombia, Guyana, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Chile, Uruguay USA, Argentina). - Hélio FORTES : Man of spirit and Sorcerer recognized for having studied temporal paradoxes.It’s the Minister of the Brazilian magic who asked him in person to take the place of headmaster of Enganolho. The School is in decline since its last director ; everyone think that Helio Fortes is the only one able to restore it to its former glory. Defy that he’s ready to take up. Trivia : - schools promote school exchanges. - School is perched in trees.
• School of Onopwulopwul. Pacific Ocean - somewhere in Micronesia. - Australasia, Melanesia, Micronesia and Polynesia. - Koa
NAOI : descendant of a famous clan of sorcerers and concerned about the magical heritage,Koa Naoi makes every effort to make the magical diversity being well represented in his school. Thus, in addition to Western standards,
Onopwulopwul teaches the magical practices of each of Oceania Culture. Trivia : - motto’s school is :
“Ehu Mohngiong Mehlel, Ehu Poliwar Kala “ (translatable as “an honest heart, a proud body”). - the school is situated on a crescent-shaped island. Extremities are so close to each other they would form almost a circle. - the extremities of the island mark the entry of Onopwulopwul.
They are littered by two statues representing the school’s founder :
twins Olisihpa and Olosohpa. - there is a tiny volcano where lives lavapeople.
there is a large bay named
the Usu Bay (the Star Bay). - the school is mostly under water in the bay. dorms, break room and refectory are overwater bungalows. - Onopwulopwul is the school with the most lessons. - therefore it begins at age 10 and ended at 18. - the schooling is divided into 3 stages : > theoretical classes (Muggles Studies, Herbology, History of Magic, Astronomy Mythology Knowledge of Tribes, Potion) from the 1st to the 5th year (with a similar review to OWL). > practical classes (Potions, Charms, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Elsewhere’s Magic, Care of Magical Creatures, Transfiguration,
Transfiguration) from the 3rd to the 7th year (with a similar review to OWL). > qualifications classes
(Defense Against the Dark Arts, Elsewhere’s Magic, Care of Magical Creatures, Care of Sorcerer,
Knowledge of Tribes, History of Magic, Runes, Arithmancy,
Transfiguration, Potion, Magical Theory) from 6th to 9th grade (with a similar review to NEWT). Qualifications Classes
are a kind of preparatory class for future trades. - the school encourages sport (Muggles and wizards). They can swim in the bay without exceeding the statues of the founders. - there are no clubs. students do what they want with their free time. - sometimes the teachers take students on excursions during weekends and/or holidays. - they visit the island, neighboring islands, sometimes even surrounding countries.
• Uagadou School of Magic. South Africa -
Uganda - Africa (all) and West in the Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Yemen, Oman, Jordan, Egypt, Turkey, Armenia, Syria). - the Board : is made up of five individuals whose achievements are recognized internationnalement. Together they govern Uagadou: choose subjects to be taught; the students; extra school activities; and even meals. The board changes only when one dies and the replacement is selected unanimously. Trivia : - school is hidden underground. - This is the oldest school of magic and the largest school in the world. - the Board accepts that the students of their choice. - they select students via dream messenger which left a token in children’s hands while they slept. - the token is a Portkey that allows them to enter in the school. - it’s possible to study ancient magic (the “forgotten magics”). - the guardians / protectors of school are zombies.
• Academy of Sïkhanéjādū. India - Satpura National Park - Central Asia (India, Bangladesh, Burma, Nepal, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan). - Aman VAGHELA et Idha BHATTI : Aman Vaghela is a sorcerer from the highest caste in India. He protested against lack of means given lower castes to study magic. First member of the Wizengamot with his wife, Idha Bhatti, he decided to become headmaster of Sïkhanéjādū to change attitudes and offer a chance to study to all - no matter their ages or their families. Having taken a vow of silence, it’s that wife who is “the spokeswoman of the voiceless”. Trivia : - Sïkhanéjādū’s emblem is a peacock spreading its tail. - anyone can attend classes, regardless of age or social caste. - the diploma is obtained by accumulation of “units”. To validate a diploma, you need a minimum of 1500 units. The maximum is 3000 units. - each topic is worth units. (ex : Charms maximum value is 500 U) - for validating a topic, you must obtain a minimum of Units. (ex : to validate the course of Charm, you need minimum 400 U) - required courses are : Charms ; Defence Against the Dark Arts (300 U. min - 500 U. max) ; History of Magic (200 U min - 500 U max). [those courses are validated in seven years.] - complementary courses are : Applied Magic/Magical Theory (120 U min - 240 U max) ; Ancient Arts (200 U min - 240 U max) [are validated both in 4 years] ; Arithmancy (200 U min - 240 U max) [is validated in 5 years]. - optional courses are : Herbology (90 U min - 180 U max) ; Potions (90 U min - 180 U max) [are validated in 5 years] ; Care of Magical Creatures/Dressage (160 U min - 180 U max) [is validated in 4 years] ; Apparition (170 U min - 180 U max) [is validated in 1 year]. - facultative courses are : Muggle Studies ( 12 U min - 20 U max) [is validated in 4 years] ; Flying (10 U min - 20 U max) [is validated in 1 years + 1 year of flight applied] ; Meditation (10 U min - 20 U max) [is validated in 5 years] - courses under conditions : Legilimency, Occlumency, Transfiguration. These are qualifications and they reported no Units. - there are clubs : Astronomy; Duel; Dance; Music; Poetry; Sports ; Art…
• Koldovstoretz School. Russia - Siberian plateau - North Asia (Russia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Georgia, Mongolia) (+ the muggle-borns not allowed to Durmstrang). - Anatoli STALRUK (Anatoli Steel Hands) : man of action and competent sorcerer, Anatolia became headmaster of Koldovstoretz by default. Former Head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement, it was his older brother (the Minister of Russian Magic, Nikolai STALGLAVA, aka Nikolai Steel Head) who appoints the Headmaster. Leaving joyfully to his paperwork to his sub-alternates, Anatoli prefers having fun in the corridors of the huge school, looking to disrupt classes and students to challenge. He has no policy and leaves full responsibility of education to his teachers and deputy headmaster. Trivia : - Koldovstoretz is the second largest school in the world both in terms of space of student numbers. - the school was remodeled by the famous Baba Yaga. - schools can literally move to prevent it being found. - the school has a hymn (students love to sing). - students are very patriotic to their school - many parties are organized by students. - Koldovstoretz welcomes the muggle-borns are not allowed to Durmstrang. - of school is at the heart of a constant blizzard preventing anyone from approaching. - the students go to school by sled (similar to the Knight Bus). - teachers and sometimes the director eat the same tables as students. - most of the time, students are left to themselves and younger dependent on the benevolence of their elders. - Inuit living in Siberia study their own magic but they must pass regulatory reviews of Koldovstoretz to be recognized by the Ministry. - it’s possible to study black magic. - pets are not officially allowed. - they play a version of Quidditch where they fly on entire, uprooted trees instead of broomsticks.
• Mahoutokoro School of Magic. Japan -
Volcanic island of Minami Iwo Jima
- South Asia (Japan, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand) - TOKUGAWA Danjo : descendant of the Matsudaira clan, founder of Mahoutokoro. Danjo Tokugawa is a stocky men, bald and fat. Severe in his instruction, he only wants the best of his students and doesn’t hesitate to exclude those who are not up to par. Trivia : - the school blazon is the Matsudaira clan’s “Mon”(circle around three Hollyhock leaves). - only a member of the Tokugawa clan get the post of Headmaster / Headmistress. - the school is formed by
connected by bridges. - there are a total of 11 islets : one building for the headmaster and teachers (school entry) ; one for the main building (classrooms and library) ; two dormitories (one for girls and one for boys) ; one for kitchens ; five for gardens ; and finally, a last which serves as training ground. - in the most remote
islet of gardens find a temple with a Go-Shinboku planted since the school’s founding. - tutor system (senpei / kohai) is very present. - students address their teachers by calling them “sensei”. - the school is known for its large number of non-human spiritous apparition. - even if everyone can follow any topic, some are qualify as feminin and other as masculin and it’s frowned upon to depart from the rule. - even if everyone is accepted, students have to merit their places in school. - school organizes annual sports festival. (Headmaster annually invites other schools to participate even if the answer was always negative.) - the tests are : obstacle course; hunting flag; duel; demonstration ; Quidditch
• Móshùdifang, Institute of magic. China - Guilin - Central Asia (China, Korea, Tibet) - XIE An : Madam Xie An is known internationally for having fought and tamed a dragon. Respectable Seers and apprentive of the most powerful Chinese sorcerer : she inherits his position as headmistress in place of the second apprentice (and newly Minister of Magic Chinese). She creates an atmosphere of mutual aid between students and encourages working group. She is very proud of his school and its students. She doesn’t like the current headmaster of Mahoutokoro. Trivia : - Móshùdifang’s blazon is a dragon surrounding the sinogramme of "magic" and “place” in the center of a hexagon. - it’s the second oldest school of magic. - school starts at twelve years and lasts six years. - the school is located atop a hill. - each generation of students is supervised by a “governess” to guide them through their entire schooling. - the tower that serves as a dormitory is organized so that each stage represents a year. - the school specializes in enchantments and divination.
I may or may not begin a story (that I probably never finish) for each of these schools …
I thought it might be a good time to check on how I am doing toward my long-term running goals. I am so freaking excited about my progress this year. I also am hopeful I can blow away my ½ Marathon PR this Sunday. I am pacing near the 3-hour mark. If I can maintain that it would be AWESOME!
Complete C25k training
Schedule and Complete first 5k
5K < 60 min
5K < 50 min
5K < 45 min
5K < 40 min
5K < 35 min
5K < 30 min
Current PR 41:36
Complete 0to10k training
Complete a 10k
10K < 120 min
10K < 100 min
10K < 95 min
10K < 90 min
10K < 85 min
10K < 80 min
Current PR 1:24:22
½ Marathon Goals
Complete Hall Higdon ½ Training
Schedule and Complete ½ marathon
½ marathon < 4 hours
½ marathon < 3:45
½ marathon < 3:40
½ marathon < 3:35
½ marathon < 3:30
Current PR 3:48:48
Complete Marathon training
Schedule and complete first Marathon <– Targeting Q1/2018
I feel like I’ve already accepted the fate of there being no more Thiam scenes better than those in epsiode 16… because after the next promo (Theo attacking Mason) and there only being 120 mins left of the show, I really don’t think anything even platonic is going to happen. *longest sigh ever*
Welcome! This is my first little study post for Advanced Placement Language and Composition. Here, I’ll start with an exam overview, and later put up some rhetorical devices you may habe trouble remembering.
The Exam (3 hours) Part 1:Multiple choice - (60 min.) This part of the exam will require you to read articles of different genres (fiction, dialogue, historical articles, scientific documents, poetry, etc.) and the questions will ask you on elements of the articles. Specifically, a question might ask you what the author’s purpose is for writing a certain section of the document, what is their tone, or what rhetorical devices they use to get their point across. Sample Question:“The primary rhetorical strategy used to develop the idea that old ladies are becoming rare is best described as” A.) a series of metaphors B.) Rhetorical Questions and answers C.) Examples with repetitive sentence structure
Here, you basically have to read throughout the piece given and find the rhetorical strategy used in the article within the context of the question.
Part 2:Essays - (120 min.) There are three essays you have to write. I will describe each one in detail if you still aren’t sure what it is you have to do. TIP: When writing essays, start with the one you are strongest at writing (mine would be the argumentative essay since I’m a very feisty person). This will help get you a higher score on the essay you’re better at and compensate for the weaker ones (still do your best on all of them!).
1. Synthesis - Essay where you are given around 6 sources (or documents) to read over and use as evidence/support for you argument. - In other words, this essay is VERY similar to a DBQ in your history classes. The main difference is that the question is not based on history, but rather a current day issue, AND your introductory paragraph/use of vocabulary has to be bomb. Sample Question: “…in an essay that synthesizes at least three of the sources, take a position on the claim that animals should be used in research for the overall benefit of humankind.”
2. Analysis - Essay where you are given a passage and you are required to examine, interpret, and explain the meaning and structure of the passage via rhetorical devices and word choice. - This essay is personally the hardest for me, since I have trouble identifying rhetorical devices and going into detail of how the rhetorical devices help the author get their point across. It is incredibly important for you to annotate the passage as you go and find chunks of it you can use to separate your essay into three body paragraphs for your analysis. Sample Question: “Write an essay analyzing the rhetorical strategies [the author] used to convey their feelings about the experience.”
3. Argumentative/Persuasive - Essay where you are given a quote, or a statement and you have to either support, refute, or qualify the opinion given. - If you love to debate, like me, this is going to be an easier one since all of your support for the argument comes from you. This is where it gets tricky, the AP readers do not care about your personal life as evidence. It sucks, to be honest, but that is where you have to be smart of what you put in as evidence. My teacher gave us a strategy to use when it comes to prioritizing evidence/support for your argument: REHUGO R - Read: What you have read through literature or classical plays (Great Gatsby, Harry Potter, Shakespeare, etc.). This is your MOST EFFECTIVE evidence. E - Entertainment: What you have watched on (not limited to) T.V., movies, musicals, and straight plays that you can tie in with your argument. H - History: Are you in APUSH? Or AP World? Use your history class as a resource! Mention historical events that you can tie in with your argument. U - Universal (ideas or truths): I tend to ignore this one, since it is a bit tricky. From what I’ve seen, you could use religion in this topic, but it would be dependent on the question given. G - Government (current events): If you live in the U.S., like me, you’ll know there is a lot of stuff going on in the news and in that White House. Use those events to support your argument (AP readers love to see this one). O - Observation (Personal Experience): If all else fails, use this part as your last resort to support your argument! It is LEAST EFFECTIVE. Be extra sure to not mention “I, me, you,” or “we” in the essay. the AP readers are NOT your friends!
And that’s the exam! When it comes to the essays, think of it as a speech…you would rather use non-casual vocabulary to impress the AP Readers and give you college credit… (good lord).
I hope this helps! I will be posting some rhetorical devices cheat sheet later on in the day. For now, I need to eat something… Happy studying~!
How do you change the interval time for auto save?
Great question! To change the time interval settings for auto save (Auto Recovery) on PC:
1. Go to the top of your window and click File. 2. Nect click on Environment Setting… A window will pop up. 3. Look at the information beside Auto Recovery. Make sure the Enable Auto Recovery box is selected! 4. Change the save interval to the time you wish. (Anywhere between every minute to every -120 min/2hrs-) 5. Select OK.
Normalidade é uma das palavras mais estranhas que conheço, define-se como “socialmente aceitável” ou “aquilo que é usual”, amar é aceitável, certo? Então porque julgamos o amor que não entendemos, como é que algo normal pode não ser aceite? É amor se eu amar meu cão, meu gato, minha mãe, minha primeira chupeta, é amor durante aqueles 120 min de filme, é! Amor declarado que supera todos os ódios que possam existir em mim. É tudo amor, desde a forma como te beijo ao mau jeito que tenho de “elogiar” minha irmã, é tudo amor, desde as lágrimas que choro por “amigos” às que choro por mim mesma. E continua sendo amor aquilo que sinto por aquela professora com um nome engraçado, aquilo que sinto pelo animal que já morreu tem 5 anos, pelo anel que perdi quando era criança. Não é normal? Agora todo o amor tem que ser forçosamente fraternal ou sexual? E o amor à música? A batida calma e violenta, às vozes roucas que me arrepiam? E pergunto-me onde se encaixa o amor próprio no meio de tudo isso que vocês não consideram amor de verdade. Amor de verdade tenho pelo ursinho que recebi tem 2 anos, pelos 30 cadernos onde escrevo meus diálogos interiores. A normalidade em si não é normal. “Ah, é um amor diferente.” Não é! Eu morria pela minha irmã, morria pelos meus cadernos, pelo meu ursinho inanimado! Morria, uma parte de mim ia e deixava saudade, e todos nós sabemos que se deixa saudade é porque foi amor… de verdade.
Both Abel who works in Chicago in social services, and Diego, an auto mechanic, have waited a long time for the love they have yearned for. After several chance meetings the two finally hook up and quickly fall deeply for each other. But Diego has been hiding a secret: he’s an undocumented immigrant and his repeated attempts to attain citizenship have led nowhere. When word reaches him that his mother is dying, Diego must decide whether or not to risk a trip back to Mexico, knowing he will jeopardize his chances of returning to America and to a future with Abel. And what will Abel do when he learns the truth? Can their love survive the dangerous choice the couple ultimately makes?