2. With a bloody nose
3. With a different skin tone
4. In a vehicle
5. With a dragon ( if they are already a dragon, with a human)
6. In a family portrait
7. In the 20’s
8. In the 50’s
9. In the 70’s
10. As an Alien ( if already alien, as a human)
11. With supernatural Powers
12. With horns
13. With their bad habit
15. As your favorite book character
16. As their favorite book character
17. With a tattoo
18. On a rainy day
20. With their sexuality flag
21. In a Hogwarts AU
22. In a Demigod AU
23. Lying on the floor (full body)
24. In Venetian carnival clothing
25. From an unusual angle
26. Posessed by a demon
27. In the clothes you’re wearing right now
28. Drinking their favorite drink
29. High Fiving their friend
30. Taking a selfie with you
1. White: This indicates a desire for simplicity, perfection and purity.
2. Red: This person is usually outgoing and lives life to the full. They are optimistic, hate monotony, and are driven and ambitious. They may also be impulsive or aggressive.
3. Maroon: This is often the favourite colour of someone who has had to cope with hard experiences in life. They are mature, generous and well-disciplined.
4. Pink: This indicates a desire for love, affection and security. It is a fragile, gentle and delicate colour that is linked to feelings of protection and care.
5. Orange: This is the colour of the flamboyant, fun-loving, sociable person. They are usually good-natured, popular, curious, fearless and dramatic. However, they may be fickle and restless, too.
6. Yellow: This color is associated with happiness, wisdom, a desire for novelty, a sense of adventure and a rich imagination. It is usually linked to a good sense of humour and a rational mind.
7. Green: Green symbolizes balance, hope, sincerity and peace. Green people are generally concerned about the wellbeing of others, are patient, modest, self-effacing – but can sometimes be exploited and used by others.
8. Blue: Blue is associated with compassionate, caring, patience, perseverance, conscientiousness, self control and a sense of duty. These individuals are dedicated and reliable people – but also worry about how things will go.
9. Turquoise: These are more complex characters. They are creative and imaginative, and drive themselves hard to achieve their goals. Although they appear to be calm and controlled, inside they may feel tormented or perplexed.
10. Lavender: These people are usually impeccably dressed, are refined with a sense of class and culture. They have high ideals, are creative, charming, witty, classy and sophisticated. Typically, they are committed to causes that are noble and great.
11. Purple: Purple people are usually artistic, highly individual, unique and sensitive. They are independent thinkers, who are unconventional, and are likely to achieve positions of power.
12. Brown: Browns are known for their stamina and patience, for being conscientious, dependable and stable. They are rarely impulsive - but can be inflexible.
13. Grey: This is associated with caution, compromise, stability, hard work and good business sense. Greys are usually introverted and suppress how they feel.
14. Black: Blacks are dignified, mysterious, have hidden depths – and reveal very little of themselves, their beliefs, their hopes, desires and personality.
But really, what’s with the gold glow? Normally the healing glows white/blue, right? Does Cas retain some nephilim juice? Why would they show this moment, and this color if it didn’t mean something? Do we have any meta thoughts on this? @tinkdw@amwritingmeta@mittensmorgul Anyone else? :)
Hi lovelies! I hope you are all having a beautiful day! I have decided to make a 28 Day Witchy Challenge Post. This can be started at the beginning of the month or at any time. It’s whatever you prefer.
This is geared towards all witches, new and old. This challenge is focused on taking care of you and your witchy self. I am starting off September with challenge one. I’d love to see or know if y'all do it!!
🔮 DAY 1 - Take time out of your day to think about, write about, or draw what your witchy self looks like. What they are into. Their favorite witchy activity. Any details you can possibly think of.
🔮DAY 2 - Take the day to meditate. It can be about anything or nothing at all. Let your mind wonder and do it’s thing. Journal about it and let things come to you.
🔮DAY 3 - BUY SOMETHING WITCHY! This challenge is all about self-care for you and your witchy self, so it can be as simple as spending a dollar at the dollar store or buying something elaborate online. If there is no way you can buy something, try to find something. For example, go to the woods/Park and try to find a mushroom for an offering.
🔮DAY 4 - Piggy backing off of day 3, MAKE SOMETHING JUST FOR YOU AND YOUR CRAFT. Like all of these days, it can be something big or small. You can make a set of runes or maybe make yourself a picture for your alter. Just make it for YOU!
🔮DAY 5 - Watch or listen to something witchy. Charmed, Practical Magic, listen to some witchy music, anything!
🔮 DAY 6 - Spend some time in nature! Whether it is sitting on your lawn or taking a hike, or even a walk through the park, just take time to appreciate nature and Mother Earth and all she had given us.
🔮DAY 7 - Let an entire candle burn. I know this may sounds silly to some of you, but I am the type of person that struggles with this (unless doing a specific spell). So, just sit with your candle and watch it burn. Feel free to multitask while doing this. Just try to focus on it now and again. It can be a birthday candle or a very large candle, whatever works for you.
🔮DAY 8 - Make a special cup of tea. If you’re not a tea drinker, try a different kind or hot coco or coffee. When making, focus in your intent. When drinking, focus on all the different flavors you taste and sensations you feel.
🔮DAY 9 - Journal about the elements and what they mean to you.
🔮DAY 10 - Make a list of new worst things you can try. It can be anything like talking more walks or a new spell!
🔮 DAY 11 - Journal about your deities/higher power. What they mean to you. If you don’t have any, then try to journal about the energies around you. What you feel and the power.
🔮 DAY 12 - Piggy backing off of day 12, write down/find a new way you can honor your deities or energies that you journaled about. And if it’s possible, do it! It can be anything from a leaf you found to an elaborate meal. It can be simply praying.
🔮DAY 13 - BATH OR SHOWER MAGIC! This is pretty self-explanatory, but try to just take some time and take a magical bath or shower. It doesn’t have to be elaborate, or it can! Try to just focus your intent and maybe try a shower or bath meditation. There are a ton of different things here on Tumblr, so get creative!
🔮DAY 14 - Spell Jar!! There are a TON of spell jars on Tumblr and all over the internet. You can use those or make your own! They are very easy and great if you’re low on spoons!
🔮DAY 15 - Cook! If you aren’t able to cook due to physical reasons, or even lack of time, then try to eat something special. Regardless, cook or at least eat something that inspires you or harnesses your intent.
🔮DAY 16 - PRAYER! This is pretty self-explanatory, but try to honor and show your intent. Ask even, for guidance, hope, strength, whatever!
🔮DAY 17 - Sky watching! You can watch the Moon and stars or just the clouds go by.
🔮DAY 18 - Journal about what magick means to you. Go into as much detail as possible.
🔮DAY 19 - SIGILS! Make your own sigil! Focus your intent and be creative! If there is no way you can come up with your own, then feel free to use one from the internet.
🔮DAY 20 - Alter time!!! Try to redecorate your alter! If you are in the broom closet, then maybe draw one!
🔮DAY 21 - Journal about ways you can, from now on, nurture yourself. Whether it’s teas, baths, putting on makeup, whatever! Make lists or just woke about the things you want to do!
🔮DAY 22 - Worry Stone! You can find one or make one or but one, it’s totally up to you! Which brings us toooooooooooo……
🔮DAY 23 - Cleanse and charge your items!! There are umpteen different ways you can cleanse and charge your items, just pick one! Please make sure that however you cleanse and charge your items, it is safe for them.
🔮DAY 24 - PLANTS! Take care of your plants, harvest a plant, buy a plant, even take some time to talk with your plants!
🔮DAY 25 - SCAVENGER HUNT! No, not literally. But, go find something that nature has given you. A mushroom, a leaf, anything! Place it on your alter and honor it! By honoring it, you honor Mother Nature and all that she has created. Including you!
🔮DAY 26 - Do a glamour!! This can be anything from enchanting your chapstick to make you feel loved or carrying a self-love charm bag. Get creative with it! Try to make your intent focus on love from yourself or self-confidence!
🔮DAY 27 -MAKE YOUR OWN SPELL! Literally, just have fun with this. Use your alter, use your journal entries and the internet and books! Get creative! Focus your intent and be specific! It can be low spoons or high spoons. Whatever works for you!
🔮DAY 28 - MEDITATE! Meditate about the past 28 days and all the work you’ve done! Think and focus on your craft and all the self-care you have worked for!
I hope y'all enjoy this! Please let me know if you do it! I’d love to hear y'all’s thoughts! Feel free to edit this however you want! Make it work for you! I hope all you lovelies are have a beautiful day/night! 💚
Like sailors of old, the Cassini mission team fondly thinks of the spacecraft as “she."
On April 22, she begins her Grand Finale, a spectacular end game—22 daring dives between the planet’s atmosphere and innermost rings. Here are 10 things to know about her Grand Finale.
1. She’s Broadcasting Live This Week
On Tuesday, April 4 at
3 p.m. EDT
(noon PDT), At Jet Propulsion Laboratory, the Cassini team host a news briefing to discuss the mission’s Grand Finale.
Cassini left Earth with less than 1/30th of the propellant needed to power all her adventures at Saturn. The navigation team used the gravity of Saturn’s giant moon Titan to change course and extend the spacecraft’s exploration of Saturn. Titan also provides the gravity assist to push Cassini into its final orbits.
Cassini is an orbiter that was named for 18th century astronomer Giovanni Domenico Cassini. She was designed to be captured by Saturn’s gravity and then explore it in detail with a suite of 12 powerful science instruments.
Your mobile phone likely captures dozens of megapixels in images. Cassini, using 1990s technology closer to one megapixel cameras, has returned some of the most stunning images in the history of solar system exploration.
Those great images have inspired artist’s and amateur image processors to create truly fantastic imagery inspired by the beauty of Saturn. Feeling inspired? There’s still time to share your Cassini-inspired art with us.
Two decades is a long time to live in the harsh environment of outer space (respect to the fast-approaching 40-year-old twin Voyager spacecraft). Launched in 1997, Cassini logged a lot of milestones over the years.
Cassini was the prototype for NASA’s Eyes on the Solar System 3-D visualization software, so it’s fitting the latest Cassini module in the free, downloadable software is the most detailed, elaborate visualization of any mission to date.
In addition to all the new information from 22 orbits in unexplored space, Cassini’s engineers reprogrammed the spacecraft to send back details about Saturn’s atmosphere to the very last second before the giant planet swallows her up on Sept. 15, 2017.
🌊 Flow/ Flux: Phase of incoming water. Good for growth, luck, new beginnings. Can be paired with Crescent Moon for better results.
🌊 High Tide: When water reaches its highest level, every 12 hs. Gives extra power, strength, for notorious results. Can be paired with Full Moon for better results.
🌊 Ebb/ Reflux: Phase of outgoing water. Good for banishing, destroying, cleansing. Can be paired with the Waning Moon for better results.
🌊 Low Tide: When water reaches its lowest level. Good for psychic powers, meditation, new ideas and thoughts. Can be paired with New Moon for better results.
Spring and Neap tides
🌊 Neap Tide: This occurs twice a month, in the First and Third quarters of the Moon. The difference between high and low tide is less than usual. This is because the Earth, the Sun and the Moon are in a right angle and the Sun’s gravitational pull counteracts the one from the Moon. This is a good time for relationships, love, bindings and such.
🌊 Spring Tide:This occurs twice a month too, approximately at Full Moon and New Moon. The difference between high and low tide is bigger than usual, because the Sun and Moon are lined with the earth and their gravitational pulls reinforce each other. During this phenomenon, you can give an extra-boost and extra power to all your spells.
💙This is from my grimoire, based on many sources and some research i’ve done myself, plus my personal studies. If you have any questions just message me or send me an ask💙
Affirmations are a great way to prime our minds for success, repeating positive affirmations daily can have a profound effect on the way we see ourselves and the world around us. Starting the day with positive affirmations can help us to set the tone for anything we want to achieve thereafter.
1. I am worthy of what I seek.
2. I am capable of greatness.
3. I am good enough.
4. I am worthy of love.
5. I am grateful to be alive today.
6. I can have anything I desire.
7. I am worthy of a loving relationship.
8. I see myself with unconditional positive regard.
9. I am in the process of manifesting my dream life.
10. I attract others of a similar vibrational nature to me.
11. I refuse to settle for anything less than my true worth.
12. I am grateful for the people I surround myself with.