Riiiiiight, let's see, your Excellency! I'd say...Numbers 3, 10, 11, 17, 22, 27, 50, 59 :D Hehehehe, I am aware, this is a lot, but I might never get another chance to ask you this without having you stare at me like I've lost all of my cuckoos.
3. The person you would never want to meet?
I unfortunately already have. More than once.
10. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sarah I was…engaged in…recreational activities.
11. Favorite age you’ve been so far?
I am more content now then I was at any other age.
17. You can press a button that will make any one person explode. Who would you blow up?
There’s a certain professor from Königsberg that comes to mind…
22. Do you have a secret talent? If yes, what is it?
I do, and you will never know, unless you wish for a swift death.
27. An angel appears out of Heaven and offers you a lifetime supply of the alcoholic beverage of your choice. “Be brand-specific” it says. Man! What are you gonna say about that? Even if you don’t drink booze there’s something you can figure out… so what’s it gonna be?
An endless supply of Rothschilds would not go unappreciated, though I doubt that a divine messenger would ever come to me for any other reason than to condemn me for my sins.
50. What is the most unusual conversation you’ve ever had?
You mean besides having casual chitchat with a man who is planning to murder you in your sleep? In 400 years, there have been plenty of unusual conversations.
59. Do you sing in the shower? Or do anything unusual in the shower? Explain.
I don’t do anything in the shower that other men do not also do. That being said, I prefer baths.