Tag! You’re it! The rules are to state 10 random facts about yourself. Then, go to your ten favorite blogs and tell them that they are it!
Oh gosh, I am the WORST at this. I will try to think of things I’ve never posted, but I’m always so open about everything, so it’s difficult to think of (PG-rated) things I’ve never shared. And it always bugs me that things like this say “random” because obviously it’s not random, it’s something I am inclined to share about myself. ::grumbles about the poor wording of internet memes::
- In middle school, I was way too scared to talk to boys, but I’d stalk them, way more than typical pre-teen crush stalking. I’d make up excuses to go back to the classroom at lunch so that I could pick hairs off their bookbags & put them in Ziploc bags. I’d dig through garbage cans to get old test papers & notes. My friends & I used to regularly walk two miles to stare at this guy I was obsessed with’s house. I even had chewed gum wrapped up in pieces of paper. I kept all these things in a massive folder that I called my “Guy Folder.”
- My favorite songs to drive to are Hurts So Good (John Mellencamp) & Total Eclipse of the Heart (Bonnie Tyler).
- My favorite pizza toppings are pineapple & tomato, but I also like macaroni & cheese pizza.
- I have this problem where if I’m at all comfortable, I’ll suddenly be hit with the overwhelming urge to sleep (especially if I’m outside & the weather is pleasant). I’ll literally pass out if I don’t go to sleep within a minute or two. I have time to set my phone alarm & then I fall into a very deep sleep (I usually even have dreams) & I’ll wake up 5-15 minutes later & feel perfectly refreshed.
- My favorite things to photograph (in no particular order) are birds, cemeteries, rats, & horse racing.
- My dad & I once sneaked down to the front row at a Rolling Stones concert (we were supposed to be on the second balcony).
- I fainted on my favorite singer, Butch Walker, the first time I met him. The second time I met him, I was too nervous to speak. The third (& most recent) time I met him, I told him I was going to pee on him. I’m pretty sure I will be able to have a normal conversation by the 10th time I meet him.
- I wash my hands a lot. Like, way more than a normal person. Ever since I was young, I’ve felt like I could feel germs on them, & I usually have an anxiety attack if I am not able to get to a bathroom or hand sanitizer to clean them off.
- I also have an anxiety attack if people touch my bed without taking a shower first. I have never gotten in my bed without taking a shower beforehand.
- I have a little green heart I carry with me everywhere (I keep it in my pocket) & if I misplace it, I tend to freak out very, very quickly. Chris gave it to me when we first started dating & I always squeeze it whenever I am having an anxiety attack because it reminds me that someone loved me once. Just feeling the weight of it in my pocket keeps me grounded sometimes when I’m about to start panicking.
I am way too lazy to tag anyone (& also, I have to go clean out the rat cage!), but if you want to do this, feel free to tag me!