The game has reached 100%!!! o((*^▽^*))o
The game is completed, I finished programming all the endings today!
What will happen now?
1. I’ll do an intense testing of the game. I did an intense testing in January (the game was 75% finished) and some friends tested the game, so I don’t need to do an intense testing of all the game!
2. If I don’t find more bugs, I’ll send the game to testers and proofreaders.
3. When the game doesn’t have bugs, we will start the english translation.
4. Once the game is translated, I’ll send it to testers and proofreaders again.
5. When they finish testing the game, and if they don’t find any bug, we will release the game (in spanish and english)!
I’ll start my midterms next week, so I won’t be able to start testing the game until April.
I’m really happy, I can’t believe that the game is finished! I hope you enjoy the game!! I really appreciate all the support I have received these two years, thank you so much!